TR Politics

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
I see it as a continuing of what was made by the 10 aralik hareketi .
Its my conclusion of what they wrote back then

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,618
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
274522479_10159103771067739_9130043933466941260_n.jpg

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes you are wrong!! You better tell us past akp peace process instead of opposition!!
Take it easy man .
Read it all and you will ubderstand my perspective.
We are only people speaking politics , no need to be emotional .
I only write my opinion of what i read , because i think it is a disaster .
No matter who i support .

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh yes , you are right , i corresct my self and i say that this is what i think they will do according to the link i sent , and according to the way they behave towards terrorist groups like pkk and ypd .
i hope you read that , every enducated person with a little knowledge of history , politics and west etc ... should see a red light flashing
in the end only time will show us , i personally feel tukey will be weak in their hands , but who knows .
For now we , you everyone else can talk theur minds and give sources .
Have a nice day sir
but an advice for you , always listen read watch you're enemy .

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,157
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont give a shit about Cem Özdemir or his party, but the last couple posts made me do some research. I will quote some official statements he made regarding the PKK:

Here he was asked why he's against the PKK and taking the Turkish "nationalist line" on the PKK?

In any case, I find it remarkable that some PKK sympathizers apparently see no problem in the fact that they implicitly or explicitly endorse terrorism as a means of political conflict resolution. And to those who portray the PKK as an organization fighting for freedom, I ask: What kind of freedom, actually? Given its Stalinist structure, what does the PKK actually mean by freedom? That is not, in fact, the freedom I mean.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

That is only and excerpt from here: https://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de/profile/cem-oezdemir/fragen-antworten/45085

Here on his own website he says that he's equally against the PKK and hardcore nationalists:

Here he says that its right that the PKK is banned in Germany:

Here's a report about Özdemirs house being thrown at with stones. The article mentions that he has been attack by German nationalists, Turkish nationalists, Islamists as well as PKK supporters in the past:

I wouldnt call him an PKK supporter, there are a plenty of PKK supporters in the Linke (far left) party of Turkish origin for example, but I was never under the impression that he said anything pro PKK. But please feel free to prove me wrong. This is just the result of my 15 min research.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,772
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Seriously guys? Do you really think that f*ing prick Cem Ozdemir's bad reputation only comes from the PKK? Looool, that a**ho** did a lot of shitty moves such as

1- criticising Turkey's operations in Syria citing a human catastrophe for Syrian kurds while it was okay for normal turks to be bombed by the PKK
2- he was an extreme supporter of the idea of Turkey recognising the Armenian genocide. In fact, he even visited Armenia once and announced that he recognises the genocide and that Turkey should recognise it too
3- he asked the German intelligence agencies to infiltrate Turkey as it has borders with Iraq and Syria during ISIS's golden days instead of actually going and infiltrating ISIS itself

that guy is an a**ho**

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,273
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously guys? Do you really think that f*ing prick Cem Ozdemir's bad reputation only comes from the PKK? Looool, that a**ho** did a lot of shitty moves such as

1- criticising Turkey's operations in Syria citing a human catastrophe for Syrian kurds while it was okay for normal turks to be bombed by the PKK
2- he was an extreme supporter of the idea of Turkey recognising the Armenian genocide. In fact, he even visited Armenia once and announced that he recognises the genocide and that Turkey should recognise it too
3- he asked the German intelligence agencies to infiltrate Turkey as it has borders with Iraq and Syria during ISIS's golden days instead of actually going and infiltrating ISIS itself

that guy is an a**ho**

Send this to fighter 35.

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mark my words , soon united states of america will twist germany's ears because of the way they stepped aside in ukraine russia war , and as i said before , the whole thing started because such countries like germany and france started to move away from the umbrella of united states .
Soon we will see germany suffer the way they vandalised a lot of turkish defence projects such as tank engines of the altay .

L

legionairre

Mark my words , soon united states of america will twist germany's ears because of the way they stepped aside in ukraine russia war , and as i said before , the whole thing started because such countries like germany and france started to move away from the umbrella of united states .
Soon we will see germany suffer the way they vandalised a lot of turkish defence projects such as tank engines of the altay .
So Germany is the scapegoat? US, single handedly, pushed Ukraine into this situation, and the first to back out when the going got tough…

Go get’m tiger!

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom