Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny how @Fighter_35 has not said anything about cem ozdemir and he comes and critises me instead.
Have you said the same things that you just posted above about erdogan while they were talking in Oslo?
Or when thousands dies as the consequence of ther political deals?

Yeah, i thought so...

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every day passing I like that Ekrem Imamoglu guy less.

First he was hugging that terrorist Selahattin Demirtas, now the biggest ashole in Europe Cem Özdemir

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,106
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have you said the same things that you just posted above about erdogan while they were talking in Oslo?
Or when thousands dies as the consequence of ther political deals?

Yeah, i thought so...

I talked about how the cozum sureci was a failure so many times on this forum and on pdf.

But yeah nice whataboutism.

The opposition just want to continue where akp failed.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Funny how @Fighter_35 has not said anything about cem ozdemir and he comes and critises me instead.
Should I say??
I don't have to say anything about it,do I like the picture or not? I am not sure. I should read the words what they have said. Have you commented on pictures of akp members with feto?? Even after new ministers assigned who had pictures with feto?
I criticize you since you deserve it. I say, you may taste what you support now.
I see AKPfans try to put dirt's on CHP , since they know they can not defend akp anymore, they just try to make people stay away from CHP and it's coalition.

Akp fans whatever you do,it is acting opposite to you. Akp lost the support of Turkish people, not meaning outsiders living abroad

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

First he was hugging that terrorist Selahattin Demirtas, now the biggest ashole in Europe Cem Özdemir
So he must be very sad for this !! You supported many idiot politicians in the past. It is normal for now that you don't support him, or Ankara metropolitan municipality president.
you are famous of supporting wrong sides and be sorry eventually .
It does not matter who will run for presidency for opposition , akp will lose and will be a black part of our history. We will see what dirty ,shady things they committed !!

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Imamoglu and Kilicdaroglu are both rotten inside
The only reason why Imamoglu is liked is because he is a new FACE with no previous screw-ups. However, as time progresses, his record will be a copy of kilicdaroglu

And for those acting like Kilicdaroglu is some sort of a strategist, I would hate to disappoint you but it seems that kilicdaroglu is just like any other rotten politician vying for the president's power

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont care which party you're from, but if you're 70 something, you are to old to be the president of a country as young as Turkey. We already have a president struggling with his health, dont need another. We need young blood.

Nutuk

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
8 3,544
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont care which party you're from, but if you're 70 something, you are to old to be the president of a country as young as Turkey. We already have a president struggling with his health, dont need another. We need young blood.
Agree, especially in a Presidential system. In the old parliamentary system the age of President would not be that important as the President did not really have an active role.

Also with US President Joe Biden we see that old age does not really good

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imamoglu and Kilicdaroglu are both rotten inside
The only reason why Imamoglu is liked is because he is a new FACE with no previous screw-ups. However, as time progresses, his record will be a copy of kilicdaroglu

And for those acting like Kilicdaroglu is some sort of a strategist, I would hate to disappoint you but it seems that kilicdaroglu is just like any other rotten politician vying for the president's power

Is he for real? Or is all of this just a colossal joke?

Kara Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe Kılıçdaroğlu and İmamoğlu are the kind of guys who would make peace with PKK and PYD-YPG. We almost totally cleared Turkey from PKK, and Syrian branch is scared shitless, they are at the mercy of US and Russia. If one of those becomes president, there will Peace Process 2.0 aka freedom for terrorists and chaos inside Turkey again. That's why i've been saying, Mansur Yavaş should be the next president. He wouldn't allow such nonsense, he is not that kind of guy. Also he wouldn't give up our gains in Middle East, while others would. Besides he is the most popular candidate against Erdoğan, why even consider anyone else against Erdoğan?

When the time comes, i will decide who to vote for. I'm a Kemalist and I swear i hate Erdoğan passionately, but if his opponent is Kılıçdaroğlu or İmamoğlu, then i wouldn't vote for them for sure. I wouldn't vote for anyone at all.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
When the time comes, i will decide who to vote for. I'm a Kemalist and I swear i hate Erdoğan passionately, but if his opponent is Kılıçdaroğlu or İmamoğlu, then i wouldn't vote for them for sure. I wouldn't vote for anyone at all.

Not voting would be the biggest mistake. You are privileged to live in a democracy, we all are, and you should always act accordingly.

Kara Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then they should be smart and give us the strongest candidate, not the ones who have a chance to lose and their politics would return Turkey to terror ridden days too. To me these guys are as harmful as Erdoğan, just in different ways. I would rather vote for no one.

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't believe that the coalition would allow Kılıçdaroğlu to be a candidate unless it was clear to the public that the parliamentary system would be brought back and therefore Kılıçdaroğlu role would not matter in the grand scheme of things. Its more likely that they are prolonging the annoucement of a candidate in order to prevent a sought of 'information campaign' towards the candidate by the ruling party.

Even if İmamoğlu and Yavas stayed at their posts both Aksener and Babacan would be available, especially as polls show that they are more popular than Kılıçdaroğlu

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
These clowns , the moment they take control of turkey they will be welcoming greeks and armenians .
Mark my words .

Screenshot_20220223-122319_Chrome.jpg

Reality show

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Turkey
These clowns , the moment they take control of turkey they will be welcoming greeks and armenians .
Mark my words .

View attachment 40146
They even dont feel ashamed and they are open about it saying that the turkish language will not be the primary language and that some parts of turkey belings to greeks in the west and in the east some parts of it belongs to armenia .

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
They even dont feel ashamed and they are open about it saying that the turkish language will not be the primary language and that some parts of turkey belings to greeks in the west and in the east some parts of it belongs to armenia .
When did they say such things?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you have any source for that?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom