TR Politics

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Inflation, high unemployment rate, trash education system but Kavala and terrorist Demirtas are more important it seems. Reminds me somehow to AKP few years ago...

He also dropped more gems for those care :

More helalleşmek incoming , intentionally calling that region Robosky instead of its proper Turkish name.Many CHP members have been calling Tunceli as Dersim intentionally for years.

"Kürt sorunu yoktur diyor Erdoğan vatandaşara soralım var mı yoksa " AKA. Çözüm Süreci 2.0.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Turkey/comments/tb0ovr
Free electricty for entire Southeast... Guess who will pay burden of this gift with taxes :) (Fuck farmers of Trakya too nasıl olsa onların oyu garanti CHP ye )

Last edited:
M

Manomed

Indeed thats why we can't allow return to 2001 and this country's governing system must change.Security hole called democracy must come an end.
Yeah because your religion wants to abolish democracy and anything related to him you can go to UAE for that muslim

M

Manomed

Erdoğan literally said that he has no intention of sending back refugees...

Meanwhile, thousands of refugees, mostly military age men, are coming in from the border of Iran every week. The only one's being stopped by Turkish border forces are those trying to cross INTO Greece.
they are commiting crimes attacking TURKS but for our goverment some criminal is more important thant Turks

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
we are soo f.cked up. Syria lover akp vs pkk lover chp. If we don't get rid of akp, firstly Hatay then some other cities will fall. Turkish nation is facing a self demolish sequence. If chp will come, all pkk operations and native military investments will perish.

So God help us.
Who to vote?

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
we are soo f.cked up. Syria lover akp vs pkk lover chp. If we don't get rid of akp, firstly Hatay then some other cities will fall. Turkish nation is facing a self demolish sequence. If chp will come, all pkk operations and native military investments will perish.

So God help us.
Who to vote?
first ,we need to get rid of akp!! and all syrian and afgans. then chp will not be the ruling party. If it tries to stop anti pkk operations, other memebers will stop cooperating and we will get a new election but we would be get rid of akp at that time!!
first, we need to get rid of akp!! then we will think later.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
beside, I think akp gives citizenships to every refugees afgans etc. and maybe not just to syrians but to other peoples from other countries as well !! probably we will even see people having turkish citizenships in idlibetc. regions which will be voting in general eelctions!!
this elections is the survival elections of Turkish nation!!

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,568
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
beside, I think akp gives citizenships to every refugees afgans etc. and maybe not just to syrians but to other peoples from other countries as well !! probably we will even see people having turkish citizenships in idlibetc. regions which will be voting in general eelctions!!
this elections is the survival elections of Turkish nation!!

Do these refugees speak at least a decent amount of Turkish before getting citizenship ?

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,568
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Does it matter? Was this a serious question or were you being sarcastic?

Nah I already knew the answer to be honest. But it proves once again that something is wrong with the system. I mean how can someone become a citizen if you don’t even know the language.

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1647417954681.png

fushkee

Committed member
Reactions
4 231
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After some time, HDP and XParty-to-represent-Arab-majority in Turkey will reach about 25% and it will be too late for anything.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 664
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm 32 y.o. and unfortunately, I'm gonna vote for AKP for the first time in my life (actually MHP because I swore not to vote for AKP never ever). I know everything is so frustrating and we can count countless things about their reign... However I don't trust to the others like Dersimli Kemal? LoL no way. Meral mommy? Nope! Ex AKP members noope! Eko? No! Only Mansur is a great option but he will be sharing power with ((Y)CHP)) so no.

I can't stand even to the possibility of ending every Defense Industry projects. And I'm quite sure that Millet ittifakı will end them.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
2 992
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
I'm 32 y.o. and unfortunately, I'm gonna vote for AKP for the first time in my life (actually MHP because I swore not to vote for AKP never ever). I know everything is so frustrating and we can count countless things about their reign... However I don't trust to the others like Dersimli Kemal? LoL no way. Meral mommy? Nope! Ex AKP members noope! Eko? No! Only Mansur is a great option but he will be sharing power with ((Y)CHP)) so no.

I can't stand even to the possibility of ending every Defense Industry projects. And I'm quite sure that Millet ittifakı will end them.
I'm voting for Zafer Partisi.

BTW, the Turkish Defence Industry is driven by a strong bureaucratic structure, fueled mainly by former high-ranking military officers. No one political party has a hand in it. It's much bigger than politics, and has been in the works since the embargoes of the 1970s.

Top Bottom