DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Eyooo x 2! (My first "eyooo" was Kaan)

Next my "eyooo" will be Murad AESA radar. Then Batu Power Pack.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Congratulations on the first ignition of Turkey's national TEI-TF6000 engine🔥🔥🔥🎈🎈🎈🎈

Sadly, I was in University so I couldnt react faster😥

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,545
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also first official statement that Kızılelma will use the TF6000 made by the SSB Chief Prof Dr. Haluk Görgün.
TF6000 was always touted as an engine for the UCAVs. Per Erdogan's remarks from last year, we know that TF6000 will be in production in 5 years. We managed the hard, now harder part starts.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,560
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now officially we are a new member of another elite club Turbofan engine manufacturing nations :devilish:

USA
UK
France
Russia
China
Ukraine
Turkiye

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Now officially we are a new member of another elite club Turbofan engine manufacturing nations :devilish:

USA
UK
France
Russia
China
Ukraine
Turkiye

Japan cannot be left out.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,173
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TF6000 was always touted as an engine for the UCAVs. Per Erdogan's remarks from last year, we know that TF6000 will be in production in 5 years. We managed the hard, now harder part starts.
Who is anyone to say anything about what a private company will do other than their sole owners. Baykar never said they will use the TF6000. It takes 5 years to make an engine but it already took several of those years.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,545
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who is anyone to say anything about what a private company will do other than their sole owners. Baykar never said they will use the TF6000. It takes 5 years to make an engine but it already took several of those years.
"Mahmut Akşit said, "It takes 8-10 years to build such an engine. We started our work with the TJ300 and have now reached this level. The TF6000 was designed for Baykar's Combat Unmanned Aircraft System (MIUS). With its engine propulsion power, it has the capacity to fly the first model of MIUS at subsonic speed."
From 2022.

Baykar can choose to use TF6000 or not, but TF6000 was made for KE and other KE sized aircraft.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,173
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Mahmut Akşit said, "It takes 8-10 years to build such an engine. We started our work with the TJ300 and have now reached this level. The TF6000 was designed for Baykar's Combat Unmanned Aircraft System (MIUS). With its engine propulsion power, it has the capacity to fly the first model of MIUS at subsonic speed."
From 2022.

Baykar can choose to use TF6000 or not, but TF6000 was made for KE and other KE sized aircraft.
Still no words from Baykar, like they are not involved, LOL. Baykar will be using Ukrainian engines for the foreseable future until they move on to some other engine. Not to be mistaken though I do want Baykar to use the TF6 but I will take their word over others'.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,745
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another historic milestone. We owe a lot to the team's determination despite all the difficulties along the way. I wish the derivative marine variant for navy ships was being developed simultaneously.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar will be using Ukrainian engines for the foreseable future until they move on to some other engine.
May be they will be using other engines but definitely not Ukraine engine. Ukraine no longer has the ability to produce engines.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,766
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Finally! Congratulations to everyone who worked hard on one of the most critical projects of our lives. Here's to hoping all ground test will go without any hitch and we'll see it fly in a year or two.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will more whining from now on. When Kaan did not fly in December, I whined, "At least you should have flown Anka-3", and Anka-3 flew the next day. I whined, "Where is the TF-6000?", and 2 days later, the video of the first igniting was served. So they can't stand my whining! My first target from now on is the Batu Power Pack, my friends! LOL

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will more whining from now on. When Kaan did not fly in December, I whined, "At least you should have flown Anka-3", and he flew the next day. I whined, "Where is the TF-6000?", and 2 days later, the image of the first firing was served. So they can't stand my whining! My first target from now on is the Batu Power Pack, my friends! LOL
I don't think anything can come out of Bmc, and even if it does, I don't think it will be productive. I think people will be disappointed in that. :cautious:

Top Bottom