TR Refugee Problem|News & Discussions

M

Manomed

You're missing the point. I first-hand witness racism against Turks in Germany and maybe unlike you, thats why I have the ability to to see greyscale instead of just black and white. There are bad apples in every country, its up to the government to regulate migration and to remove those from the system that can not obey the rules of the country.

Those people resorting to self-justice and beating up immigrants themselves are bad apples and need to be removed from the system too, in an ideal world/Turkey.
Immigrants are the bad apples coming to Turkiye good ones stay in their country and doesn't brother the average turk whos ancestors fought for these land

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@borchadinho its in entirely possible for Pakistan to have both the scumbags that are groping and raping girls on the streets and i.e. educated, secular people who dont.

Clearly not the best citizens are leaving their country on the land route to Europe and Turkey, because those who can afford will find a job abroad and not march thousands of km. The world is not black and white.

Ever wonder why it is always majority Pakistanis and Afghans on behind TikTok harassment videos and grooming gangs across the world, in Middle East and Europe? This is a cultural phenomenon which some of you fail to understand. https://www.dawn.com/news/1580011

When a society knows a crime is being committed and turns a blind eye to it or starts to victim blame, then that society accepts such crimes as normal behaviour.

You're missing the point. I first-hand witness racism against Turks in Germany and maybe unlike you, thats why I have the ability to to see greyscale instead of just black and white. There are bad apples in every country, its up to the government to regulate migration and to remove those from the system that can not obey the rules of the country.

Those people resorting to self-justice and beating up immigrants themselves are bad apples and need to be removed from the system too, in an ideal world/Turkey.

Jesus you really compared legal immigration to illegal. You compared Nazism to Milliyetçilik lol.

A pakistani who Impregnated a 10 year old girl.
this girl was kidnapped from Turkic land not from a arabic country.

This is beyond disgusting

@Nilgiri @Lonewolf Now I understand what you were dealing for years.

I tell you the worst part, tons more Pakistanis in comments on YouTube UrduPoint Video about this girl saying "mashallah they happily married now Halima baji" do you see the problem?

It is totally normal for them, marrying an underage girl, waving at a small girl while she is playing in her school playground, forget Stockholm syndrome, they are pulling this off as a love story between a 27 yo man and 6th grade school girl and it has 91k likes. In any civilized community this is criminal.

M

Manomed

Ever wonder why it is always majority Pakistanis and Afghans on behind TikTok harassment videos and grooming gangs across the world, in Middle East and Europe? This is a cultural phenomenon which some of you fail to understand. https://www.dawn.com/news/1580011

When a society knows a crime is being committed and turns a blind eye to it or starts to victim blame, then that society accepts such crimes as normal behaviour.

Jesus you really compared legal immigration to illegal. You compared Nazism to Milliyetçilik lol.

I tell you the worst part, tons more Pakistanis in comments on YouTube saying "mashallah they happily married now Halima baji" do you see the problem?

It is totally normal for them, marrying an underage girl, waving at a small girl while she is playing in her school playground, forget Stockholm syndrome, they are pulling this off as a love story between a 27 yo man and 6th grade school girl and it has 91k likes. In any civilized community this is criminal.

View attachment 43655
This is being done on purpose to attract more pakistanis into Turkiye who will fight under akp.
There are pages in pakistan claiming that There is a caliphate in turkie that needs mujahits to fight for them.

No one is still talking about how a disgusting person Impregnated a 10 year old girl.

If we doesn't stop this know Our culture or Language will be gone.

borchadinho

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is being done on purpose to attract more pakistanis into Turkiye who will fight under akp.
There are pages in pakistan claiming that There is a caliphate in turkie that needs mujahits to fight for them.

No one is still talking about how a disgusting person Impregnated a 10 year old girl.

If we doesn't stop this know Our culture or Language will be gone.

Don't worry Pakistan is a known failed artificial state for a reason, cowards who sing there own praise but don't have a mark on history. Ironic bunch.

It a fake artificial country with no ID, formed of people who are forced to live together, you should see them on PeeDF right now they tried to insult Turks and now they arguing among each other what it is to be Pakistani lol because they don't know. Even the "educated" are clueless on on national ID.

What we as a country should be preparing for is what happens when droughts, social unrest and civil war erupts in Pakistan, or if India decides to kick them in the arse again permanently this time. The influx of Pakistani illegals will be on a whole other scale. Imagine millions of Ertugrul wannabes reach Istanbul.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't worry Pakistan is a known failed artificial state for a reason, cowards who sing there own praise but don't have a mark on history. Ironic bunch.

It a fake artificial country with no ID, formed of people who are forced to live together, you should see them on PeeDF right now they tried to insult Turks and now they arguing among each other what it is to be Pakistani lol because they don't know. Even the "educated" are clueless on on national ID.

What we as a country should be preparing for is what happens when droughts, social unrest and civil war erupts in Pakistan, or if India decides to kick them in the arse again permanently this time. The influx of Pakistani illegals will be on a whole other scale. Imagine millions of Ertugrul wannabes reach Istanbul.
Check your alerts.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
These guys were last spotted by Canal Istanbul excavation site, armed with shovels and pickaxes! How hard could it be to man the posts along the Iranian border and seal it? Obviously it is not a priority, not yet.

There seems to be an unspoken policy in action. “EZ Pass” for refugees into Europe? Did not work the first time, rifle back-fired! Settling them in Turkey, despite public rage (as @Glass🚬 pointed out)? I do not think so, it will be a huge blow to anything Erdoğan stands for.

The only (and logical) explanation that comes to mind is that we are planning on messing with the demographics, not of Turkey, but well into Syrian territory. Settlers along Turkey‘s southern borders will permanently eliminate the risk of a YPG/PKK state neighboring us. It is not a first, history of Middle East showcases countless relocations.

This refugee situation cannot be sustained for long. I say we are at the brink of a large scale military intervention, deep into Syria.

Reactions from the West? That is a next topic to be discussed, in details, as there is too much of an unknown!
I don't know, after seeing the comments of Soylu and other AKP mouthpieces, it seems like they want to keep the majority of them. They are playing the humanist + ummah card....

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Actually they want you guys to supply them weapons , china to aid them in military front on our eastern flank and Afghans to provide men.

A typical Pakistani never want s to work for himself and want freebies , that's why their economy is in shatters , think of a country with 1200 usd per capita but being happier than rich countries , how could it be ?

Dolphin rapes , goat rapes , even hens are not spared , leave alone kids .

Term "bacchabazi" refers to molestation of young boys by mens , which is a common practice in Pakistan and parts of Afghanistan .

Last time women in Pakistan organized "aurat march" (women's parade ) for basic rights for women in society , and without a distinction , Pakistani on PDF called them sluts , whores , witches etc or made jokes on their menstrual cycle , thanks to great culture of Pakistan . Every other day a social media influencer female is killed by her family or some pervert wanting to rape her .

They use blasphemy as a method to persecute minority in Pakistan , INDIA is portrayed as a Nazi state killing minorities ,but Pakistani actually killed millions of hindu , Sikhs , jains , Christians in the name of blasphemy .

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Suggestion :you should think of creating a thread and paste screengrab of tweets and replies of Pakistani to understand the mentality of your enemy better

M

Manomed

1652070133657.png
1652070150138.png

Look at this hypocrisy on the other picture DW is supporting illegal immigrants.

M

Manomed

I have fought against @guest12 about chp but I must say he was right about everything he said chp is just akp nothing more nothing less except they can be voted out easily. I must apologize to him because I called him a akp supporter while he wasn't and looks like We are on the same team with him.

Indian gir lion

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Salam
I see , what you wrote there sir .
You must know that more numbers of ivc sites are in india than in Pakistan.
They are a weird bunch to be honest, they claim they ruled india for 800 years but can't prove their relations to the mughals or the turkish Sultans of early eras.
At first i used to get angry then i realised they are a ignorant bunch and Delusional
Aurangzab a mughal emperor, used to claim he was a turk , I agree he was a gurkaniya , every body knows he was a from house of timur .
But pakis claim aurangzeb was a pakistani, I wonder how .
What we face. Only we know
They have policy to bleed india through 1000 cuts , we give them back with interest though.
Not a day passes when freedom fighters don't kill their forces in balochistan or khybr

I wish you good luck though, you folks are more closer to Europeans than to Pakistanis

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom