Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Now I’m confused.
Rest what part of your case? That it should be exclusively for Turks and Turkish speakers only and disqualify others or it should be universally free for everyone?
Foreigners without adequate test results shouldn't be allowed into universities, they get into those universities by paying money, they don't test nothing this is just disgusting.

These students also doesn't respect to Turks they don't learn turkish, they disrespect our founder, they disrespect republic and act racist against turkish students This is unacceptable.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Foreigners without adequate test results shouldn't be allowed into universities, they get into those universities by paying money, they don't test nothing this is just disgusting.

These students also doesn't respect to Turks they don't learn turkish, they disrespect our founder, they disrespect republic and act racist against turkish students This is unacceptable.
So, you are talking about bad management of our nationa education system.
I agree and wrote that. It shouldn’t be a privilege but a universal right, and yes, our own people should enjoy it freely.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,558
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I know one big Turkish businessman with a business in Bulgaria and many other countries around the world who sponsors a lot of kids from places like Moldova, Africa etc to go and study in Turkey.

When asked why he does that he said: One day these kids that are educated in Turkey will be back to their countries and will take high positions in there. Investing in them means that Turkey will one day have people who can lobby for it and work for it's interests in this country.

So having a lot of foreign students can also bring a lot of economic, and if used right also diplomatic and geopolitical positives for Turkey.

But of course I am against the fact that some shitty universities are printing diplomas for every idiot who pays them enough dollars and probably a lot of the students overstay their visas and stay illegally in the country too.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know one big Turkish businessman with a business in Bulgaria and many other countries around the world who sponsors a lot of kids from places like Moldova, Africa etc to go and study in Turkey.

When asked why he does that he said: One day these kids that are educated in Turkey will be back to their countries and will take high positions in there. Investing in them means that Turkey will one day have people who can lobby for it and work for it's interests in this country.

So having a lot of foreign students can also bring a lot of economic, and if used right also diplomatic and geopolitical positives for Turkey.

But of course I am against the fact that some shitty universities are printing diplomas for every idiot who pays them enough dollars and probably a lot of the students overstay their visas and stay illegally in the country too.
Fetö also had such strategies. Of course, this is the visible face of the matter, essentially those people were being manipulated to serve the interests of the US/Cia.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,015
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
So now they want to send 750,000-1,000,000 Palestinians to Türkiye...

I guess this is what Blinken's meeting was about. Emine Erdoğan (RTE's wife) is already starting to whitewash this plan....

If this ends up happening we are truly idiots.

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,190
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I guess this is what Blinken's meeting was about. Emine Erdoğan (RTE's wife) is already starting to whitewash this plan....

It's not stupidity its intentional. Also it's misleading to call it refugee problem as it is in this thread. The real name of the problem is much more serious

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
People will start lynching Arabs in the streets at this rate.

Maybe that's what Erdogan's outburst was about - convince the Palestinians that they are in friendly hands when coming to Turkey.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,509
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let’s wait a bit before jumping into this bandwagon. Current Turkish policy re Palestine seems to be Palestinians staying in Palestine. Looks like US wants some percentage of Gazans to be transferred to countries in the region and is offering free credit to sweeten the deal. However nothing yet suggests Turkey is a part of this. MHP opposes it and the lack of a Fidan/Blinken presser after their long 2.5 hour meet seems like no deal was reached.

Though perception is everything. It’s good to notify the public of possibility of such a deal and create the public opinion against it. Only winner is Israel is Palestinians leave Gaza en masse because they are never returning back.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let’s wait a bit before jumping into this bandwagon. Current Turkish policy re Palestine seems to be Palestinians staying in Palestine. Looks like US wants some percentage of Gazans to be transferred to countries in the region and is offering free credit to sweeten the deal. However nothing yet suggests Turkey is a part of this. MHP opposes it and the lack of a Fidan/Blinken presser after their long 2.5 hour meet seems like no deal was reached.

Though perception is everything. It’s good to notify the public of possibility of such a deal and create the public opinion against it. Only winner is Israel is Palestinians leave Gaza en masse because they are never returning back.
@Sanchez your opening line is so very right and that’s how I feel and approach to almost every issue at hand. So, kudos for ‘stealing’ my line.

However, past experiences with this government over the last 20 years or so also thought us that, when you see the smoke coming out somewhere, a fire surely follows it and, I’m afraid, I can’t think otherwise in this case either.
Actors change but their ever present fait accompli zeal is intact and they always demonstrated that they implement first and then move on, not even leaving a single minute for public to form any opinion.

So, yeah. This time I’m pessimistic and fear that it won’t be limited 1 Million because, again, we remember what happened before.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Bro dont forget this is blatant ethnic cleansing we are accepting out of humanatarian bullshit.

Shame on us.

I hope Palestinians say fck off we are not leaving.

Also shame on Emine Erdogan.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's not stupidity its intentional. Also it's misleading to call it refugee problem as it is in this thread. The real name of the problem is much more serious

Its ethnic cleansing supported by the USA.

If this happens basically Gaza will be empty of Palestinians.

Interesting how the Zionists are trying start another refugee crisis with their blatant ethnic cleansing.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,010
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel is telling Turkiye, Arab countries also European countries to take in Palestinian refugees.

How about Israel takes them in since they are the ones who put this plan forward.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
another child girl kidnap by afghan din qardaşlari at age 11, impregnet and now mother at age 15. the child kidnaping child rapists was smuggling her to Afghanistan but arrested in Iran the child mother is sent to turkey along with her bastard child. the afghan child kidnaping child rapists din qardaşlar will be deported by Iranians to Afghanistan. how many children were kidnap by afghans and pakistanis ? ? 100 ? 1000 ? 10000 ? how many time we hear about these news and then nothing happens

look were islam and ummah has let you. islam itself ruined that girl's life without islam we wouldn't had akp islam devleti and ummah's din qardaşlar

there was a syrian who harresed a turkish girl ask for her nude when her boyfriend confronted him 10 syirans jump in beat him pull a gun on him and force him to kiss their boot here in turkey

the political class both the one on the power and the oppositions are filled by traitors. i wonder when TSK will intervein and take control of the state. people should come to streets and call up on the army to intervein and stop this. we need another kenan evren to make "adam" of politicians. either that or we should take matters into our own hands and defend those who cant defend themselves. this is what Ülkü Ocakları suppose to do. alparsalan turkeş wouldnt stand for this he would have washed the street with blood of afghans, arabs and pakistanies

we must come to street on mass and call up on the Army to take control of the country that's the only solutions

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom