Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
another child girl kidnap by afghan din qardaşlari at age 11, impregnet and now mother at age 15. the child kidnaping child rapists was smuggling her to Afghanistan but arrested in Iran the child mother is sent to turkey along with her bastard child. the afghan child kidnaping child rapists din qardaşlar will be deported by Iranians to Afghanistan. how many children were kidnap by afghans and pakistanis ? ? 100 ? 1000 ? 10000 ? how many time we hear about these news and then nothing happens

look were islam and ummah has let you. islam itself ruined that girl's life without islam we wouldn't had akp islam devleti and ummah's din qardaşlar

there was a syrian who harresed a turkish girl ask for her nude when her boyfriend confronted him 10 syirans jump in beat him pull a gun on him and force him to kiss their boot here in turkey

the political class both the one on the power and the oppositions are filled by traitors. i wonder when TSK will intervein and take control of the state. people should come to streets and call up on the army to intervein and stop this. we need another kenan evren to make "adam" of politicians. either that or we should take matters into our own hands and defend those who cant defend themselves. this is what Ülkü Ocakları suppose to do. alparsalan turkeş wouldnt stand for this he would have washed the street with blood of afghans, arabs and pakistanies

we must come to street on mass and call up on the Army to take control of the country that's the only solutions
@Afif Is it funny that a child got kidnapped and raped?

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,380
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
@Afif Is it funny that a child got kidnapped and raped?

No, it is actually terrible. But the criminal incident itself and his conclusions (like blaming my religion explicitly and asking for a coup in Türkiye) are absurdly unrelated.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
When asked why he does that he said: One day these kids that are educated in Turkey will be back to their countries and will take high positions in there. Investing in them means that Turkey will one day have people who can lobby for it and work for it's interests in this country.

That won't happen, human nature is mostly self serving and those that desire status and prestige are the least generous and considerate of the human race. A good example are the millions of refugees who fled to Turkey over the decades, today they mostly push separatist nonsense or at the very least attack Turkish culture and history. When was the last time you saw someone online say "I'm a Kurd from Turkey and this propaganda of Turks killing Kurds is bullshit?". Nearly never. So we helped these people by giving them refuge and home, does it help Turkey, nope it doesnt. Same thing with the Syrian refugees, most a headache and future terrorist/separatist problem. They already going around claiming that "secularists" are devils. Fled like cowards and losers, but big at talking bullshit.

Turks helped lots of people throughout history, in nearly all cases we lost from it. It never brought any tangible benefits to the Turkish state.

If Turks want to win, they got to start supporting their own first and foremost. The peoples on earth who do this the best, tend to succeed the most in all things. When we look at Turks and i see it here in england, Turks don't support each other the way say greeks or armenians do here.

I could give you countless examples of nations whose people were helped by the Ottomans alone, like the Irish, the dutch, the french, the polish, all of them erased this history from the minds of their people.

Polish are some of the most racist and anti-islamic people on earth, while they forget that not so long ago their people fled to Ottoman lands as refugees. The Irish were starved by the English. The Turks sent them aid. The dutch got their independence from the hapsburgs because of Turkish Ottoman support. Many stories like this exist of Turks helping others. It didnt benefit us in the long.

The slavs hate Turks in the balkans, without realising it was the Turks who facilitated their migrations in the first place to those lands when they were under brutal attack by the Vikings. Lands Turks ruled and settled in at the time.

The KRG was built up and protected by Turkey, still they work to claim half of Turkey belongs to the historically stateless Kurds. I could go on and on and on.

We saved the Jews from extermination, they did everything in the end to destroy the Ottoman state and still today they work to undermine us.

Turks help each other if you want your people to succeed, don't waste your time on others.

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

Tsunami of HIV and sexual transmitted disease from African student in karabük university this is a university were 90% of the student are Africans ,in recent years HIV in turkey increase by 1000% probably due to the Africans

extra info

1) rektor is Kurdish and there is a strong Kurdish mafia presence
2) african students are doing Christian missionary in karabük BTW is illegal since time of Atatürk
3) islamist who complained for 20 years about turkish boys and girls relations now become Gavat and defending this rezalet.
4) turkish student in tourism department are forced to give service and clean the house of Africans under name of internship

thanks to the AKP government we are heading toward disaster in this field as well
@Ryder im sure you are celebrating attack on turkishness of turkey after all we should have no identity but islam for that turkishness must die wasn't it ??

Siyaset yapmanın ölçüsü var mıdır yok mudur, yakında öğreneceklerdir. Samimi bir şekilde memleket meseleleri ile uğraşmak nedir? İdeolojik mücadele, bölücülük, anarşistlik nedir? Bunlar arasındaki fark nedir? Bunları da öğreneceklerdir!

Kenan Evren chief of general staff

Last edited:

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey

Tsunami of HIV and sexual transmitted disease from African student in karabük university this is a university were 90% of the student are Africans ,in recent years HIV in turkey increase by 1000% probably due to the Africans
Could you please share ANY proof about your claims?

All I see is bunch of anonymous accounts spreading propaganda without any evidence, as if they're controlled by a center. Right after our successful agreement with Somalia.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Insults towards religious beliefs and groups is totally forbidden! Discussions about religion out of the context of the security developments is also forbidden. Please stay away from such discussions. This is a soft warning.

Messages deleted and edited.

Thank you!

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
All I see is bunch of anonymous accounts spreading propaganda without any evidence,
in first video enes shows a picture of class's student name list were of over 100 student only 4 of them are turkish in the 3rd video we have interview with a journalist who go to the region both now and last year, and about erlik he more trustworthy then all of the turkish media combine

any evidence, as if they're controlled by a center. Right after our successful agreement with Somalia.
yeah islamist and their addictions to conspiracy theories. " look after somala this happend hence dış göçler" olan karabük problem is not a new problem i think it was 1 or 1.5 year ago we had a 5 hour long space were people from karabük were complaining about this problem now the problem reach its breaking point

as if they're controlled by a center
i said my piece now you better prove your conspiracy theories did you have any Evidence or it comes out of your ars because you have nothing to say ???

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Insults towards religious beliefs and groups is totally forbidden! Discussions about religion out of the context of the security developments is also forbidden. Please stay away from such discussions. This is a soft warning.

Messages deleted and edited.

Thank you!
You deleted my post , didn't you?
And only my post??? I would like to know, because ot is written in your statement, where exactly did I show the hatred for any religious groups? Or ethnic group, apart of stating that I am not much fan of the Africans. Moreover in my post I defended the great deal of your history and I posed the valid questions to the other gentleman, didn't I?
I am 56 years old, believe many things which are posted here would be laughable when i was , let's say 35. How it wouldn't be? The so called theories which fall every single scrutiny. I could ask another 10 question to the gentleman, of course I wouldn't ask if I knew that he has an answer. I believe it was in defence of , as you stated religious and ethnic groups, aren't the Muslims " religious " group or aren't let's say Turks, Albanians or Bosnians ethnic groups? Yet , you deleted only mine post on the pretext of defending the religious groups or ethnic groups???
Do you honestly think that , I who fought for my nation and religion, won't answer the let's say I'll though accusations?
Do you think that his excellency Fevzi Cakmak , if alive and reading that gentleman's drivel , wouldn't rage???
I don't mi, well intended, well laid out and presented with the arguments criticism but Tommy Robinson schpiel? What is that?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You deleted my post , didn't you?
And only my post??? I would like to know, because ot is written in your statement, where exactly did I show the hatred for any religious groups? Or ethnic group, apart of stating that I am not much fan of the Africans. Moreover in my post I defended the great deal of your history and I posed the valid questions to the other gentleman, didn't I?
I am 56 years old, believe many things which are posted here would be laughable when i was , let's say 35. How it wouldn't be? The so called theories which fall every single scrutiny. I could ask another 10 question to the gentleman, of course I wouldn't ask if I knew that he has an answer. I believe it was in defence of , as you stated religious and ethnic groups, aren't the Muslims " religious " group or aren't let's say Turks, Albanians or Bosnians ethnic groups? Yet , you deleted only mine post on the pretext of defending the religious groups or ethnic groups???
Do you honestly think that , I who fought for my nation and religion, won't answer the let's say I'll though accusations?
Do you think that his excellency Fevzi Cakmak , if alive and reading that gentleman's drivel , wouldn't rage???
I don't mi, well intended, well laid out and presented with the arguments criticism but Tommy Robinson schpiel? What is that?
Your post was a response to his provocatiion. His message was edited and your deleted. Discussions on religion will not be a theme in this forum out of the context for a security development!

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The next time I see religion in this forum discussed for the sake of it, no matter Islam, Christianity, Budhism or whatever I am giving warnings. Be adviced.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
guys last night i was very VERY Angry especially when i saw islamist in twitter are defending this rezalet ( i propbly beat the shit out of the rektor if i would have seen him ) and i brought my anger here in which i apologue for it lets not bring more religion here

Isbara

Reactions
2 104
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The next time I see religion in this forum discussed for the sake of it, no matter Islam, Christianity, Budhism or whatever I am giving warnings. Be adviced.
Can you pls tell me why you deleted my post ?

I just shared words from Quran ? What was the point of that ? Did not insult any religion. Just shared a passage from Quran. Why you were triggered ?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,627
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Oh my fuck what hahahahahhaah

Hahaha all I will say is that it is incredibly cucked of these boys to make a video complaining of who a handful of women have sex with

This is a huge issue with the government on migration, selling land, profits from international students

And these cucks boil it down to one or two women having sex with black guys. They come together, make a video like it's super serious 😂

Ozdag retweeting the dumb video is so funny to me as well hahahaha - he actually makes good points at the end about health screening and everything about foreign students coming here. His idiot followers completely ignore him and go straight to racism. Dude is just an imaginary figurehead for right wing racism now

Karabuk is just an example of milking international students for thousands of dollars. It happens all over. There are serious policy problems.

But this will become about racism against Africans, AKP win again! Pathetic giga-brains

Last edited:

Corvus

Reactions
2 252
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Turkey
in first video enes shows a picture of class's student name list were of over 100 student only 4 of them are turkish in the 3rd video we have interview with a journalist who go to the region both now and last year, and about erlik he more trustworthy then all of the turkish media combine

yeah islamist and their addictions to conspiracy theories. " look after somala this happend hence dış göçler" olan karabük problem is not a new problem i think it was 1 or 1.5 year ago we had a 5 hour long space were people from karabük were complaining about this problem now the problem reach its breaking point

i said my piece now you better prove your conspiracy theories did you have any Evidence or it comes out of your ars because you have nothing to say ???
I'm asking once again:

Do you have ANY proof/statistics about your claims on foreigners spreading HIV etc? I asked this question to dozens of people and somehow they never managed to back up their claims with anything credible.

Nobody said there are not foreigners in our universities. Fortunately, there are and there were foreigners in our universities. These people add great value to our economy as most of them pay high tuition fees and they become assets of Turkish soft power. Turkish graduates return their home and some of them even has become ministers in their home countries.

I met hundreds (maybe thousands) of foreign students in Turkey and on average they were more successful than Turkish students. They were deeply in love with Turkey and our culture. Unfortunately this newfound hatred and racism will wipe our efforts out. A mass stupidity beyond comprehension really.

As a person who also studied abroad, I pity for those who think foreign students are a problem. It shows a great ignorance and lack of judgment in alarming levels. Not even neo-nazis in Germany spew such ignorance.

The last thing, check what does "university" literally mean in dictionary and try to digest it. If you can't digest seeing foreigners in a university, stay in your ülkü ocağı.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you pls tell me why you deleted my post ?

I just shared words from Quran ? What was the point of that ? Did not insult any religion. Just shared a passage from Quran. Why you were triggered ?
Look, bro it doesn't have anything to do with an insult. In order to discuss religion matters the participants in the discussion should have a certain level of maturity and we are on the internet after all. I am Muslim myself and I am fasting in the month of Ramadan so don't think that it has anything to do with a bias or one sided view.

Due to the observations we have when religion starts to be discussed, the numerous times where members of the forum insult each other because of remarks towards someone's belief (we had the same events due to Turkic holyday for example) we decided that it is better to ban discussions on religion and limit the discussion to strictly some kind of context related to a security development. This is why we don't encourage initiating discussions on these matters, randomly including religious texts in the forum in the name of keeping the quality of the discussion.

We are respecting every religion and belief and want others to show this respect too, but unfortunately experience showed that it is almost impossible to contain the escalation due to religious talk and sometime ago we decided to ban these kinds of discussions all together in the name of peace and mutual respect.

1711237828942.png

Refer to the forum rules:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Do you have ANY proof/statistics about your claims on foreigners spreading HIV etc? I asked this question to dozens of people and somehow they never managed to back up their claims with anything credible.
image_2024-03-24_112241569.png

I met hundreds (maybe thousands) of foreign students in Turkey and on average they were more successful than Turkish students.
hahahahahhaha ya ulan what have you smok ??? where is your statistic ?? these are either rich or poor student. let me give you my university the Eskisehir technical university as an example which was still Anadolu university in 2018 we we had afghans Iranians Syrian Egyptian Algerians Yemeni Africa etc those who are rich never came to university those who were poor although they have scholarship they work in organize sanayi instead of studying i have graduated 2 years ago from estü. my first year iraqi classmate still studying his first semester in fact none of the foreign students actually graduate from my class room kafayi yedi mi sen ?? in fact they dont want to gradate since they will lose their ikamet

edit : they have different lüks dormitory they have scholarship they didn't give any exam to come to üniversity they just only come and sit in their seat even their yemekhane is free while we pay each month they dont. even süleymanci tarikatı each year at bayrams buy them new cloth while we dont have any at kürban bayrami süleymanci tarikatı give them free meat they all enjoy their life in clubs while turkish student espacially male student are condemned to KYK yurt were süleymanci tarikatı şeyh is waiting for them sen hangi dünyada yaşıyorsun amk ?? i remember one of my turkish class mate had fight with the şeyh and was afraid he will be kick out of the KYK in his last year then he ask me if something happens to can i come and stuy with you although our house was small me and my housemate said ofc and let him to stay with us

you are traitors
These people add great value to our economy as most of them pay high tuition fees
not all of them they work in organize sanayi without insurant stealing jobs from turkish people their plan is ot stay in turkey for 5 years so they could apply for citizenship

Turkish graduates return their home and some of them even has become ministers in their home countries.
they never leave turkey

they become assets of Turkish soft power
They were deeply in love with Turkey and our culture.

all of them whether they black Africans or Arab are anti Atatürk. all those Arabs are pan-Arabist anti-Turkist racism who are proud of Arab rebellion doing their Arab nationalism and they say to Turkish student EU are giving money for our study in fact all of Turkish student actually studying with EU money and Turkish student should be thankful for Arabs otherwise they wouldn't be able to study not only that they say we know EU give even more money but you Turks are stealing it. now i ask you WTF are you talking about

Unfortunately this newfound hatred and racism will wipe our efforts out. A mass stupidity beyond comprehension really.
ulan in class room of 120+ people there was only 4 turkish student vay be does this racisms as well ?? you see nothing wrong here ??

The last thing, check what does "university" literally mean in dictionary and try to digest it. If you can't digest seeing foreigners in a university, stay in your ülkü ocağı.
exactly university is a place for study not an international business which include prostitution as well as other mafia crime

As a person who also studied abroad, I pity for those who think foreign students are a problem. It shows a great ignorance and lack of judgment in alarming levels. Not even neo-nazis in Germany spew such ignorance.
in which university you saw a class room of only 4 native student and 120+ foreigners ???

As a person who also studied abroad, I pity for those who think foreign students are a problem. It shows a great ignorance

yeah you remind me of rümeysa kadak. yeah enjoy your life AK partili

edit : gavatlıkla emperyal güç olurmuşuz vay be İslamcılar ne zaman Gavat oldular ????

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
the connection between tarikats and these foreign student are clear. tarikat encouraging them to come here indoctrinate them in anti atatürksim and they want them to stay here they even prepare girls from tarkat to merry them these girls thinking if they merry to their holy man aka arab man they earn sevap and this is being done in industrial level they are being given more economical opportunities since tarikat control big part of the economy the purpose of these ihvancilar is clear

and they only group who tried to stop them as 28 şubat generals

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom