Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,805
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its spects quite well!

It got my attention. Does Transvaro manufacture its own coolant sensor? If so, they have done what Aselsan has yet to do. Do I know wrong?

Edit:

in this video, The responsible person says the sensors are their own product. This is great!!

I don't understand, then why is Aselsan wasting time?
1650311565922.png

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon

Its spects quite well!

It got my attention. Does Transvaro manufacture its own cooler sensor? If so, they have done what Aselsan has yet to do. Do I know wrong?

Edit:

in this video, The responsible person says the sensors are their own product. This is great!!

I don't understand, then why is Aselsan wasting time?
No way this can produce the subsystems .. either sensors .. laser .. optics ,, software logarithms .. its a big job and a very sophisticated tech .. such small firms cant produce these tech

manifesto

Committed member
Reactions
3 474
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No way this can produce the subsystems .. either sensors .. laser .. optics ,, software logarithms .. its a big job and a very sophisticated tech .. such small firms cant produce these tech
Bro, I don't know , you know Turkısh? But in this video man says 'we producing all critical subsystems.'(laser pointer, air cooler sensors, high definition thermal camera etc.) I should believe his or you? :)

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
Bro, I don't know , you know Turkısh? But in this video man says 'we producing all critical subsystems.'(laser pointer, air cooler sensors, high definition thermal camera etc.) I should believe his or you? :)
With all respect .. i dont believe him .. the companies which produce these tech are well know and his firm is not one of them .. but he has to share with us his subsystems and his researches and production capabilities and tech he has first .. coz his statement has no sense

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
View attachment 42757

@TheInsider
Hey master, Aselsan is doing cooperative with MikroTasarım for Aselflir F500C sensor systems? Or both are working as separate these sensors?

If I wrong remember, mikrotasarım has 1280*1024 and 15 micrometer mwır camera. Maybe, for 10 micrometer swır sensor can take from some Far East Companies?
Mikrotasarim produce the ROIC part only

neosinan

Committed member
Reactions
7 976
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mikrotasarim produce the ROIC part only
Afaik, Yital lab is responsible for IR semiconductor manufacturing in Turkish defense industry. They have one of the 2 machine that can produce semiconductor. And Afaik the firm Transvaro was one of the biggest subcontractors for Aselsan's flirs projects. It looks like they wanna compete with Aselsan likely using very similar subsystems. So they will likely undercut them. I hope They succeed.

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
I also wish them success .. but it is similar to if a small new company alleged that they will make a turbojet engine .. they havnt shown us their capabilities with designing .. materials .. optics .. software .. production .. cooling .. etc .. as we know its very hard sophisticated tech .. aselsan has been cooperating with many partners for about 2 decades .. and still hasnt mature yet .. i hope they have finally finished their MCT fpa which they have been developing for years .. and they still working on cooling tech .. so what i am saying .. it is a tech that take decades to mature
Afaik, Yital lab is responsible for IR semiconductor manufacturing in Turkish defense industry. They have one of the 2 machine that can produce semiconductor. And Afaik the firm Transvaro was one of the biggest subcontractors for Aselsan's flirs projects. It looks like they wanna compete with Aselsan likely using very similar subsystems. So they will likely undercut them. I hope They succeed.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Phase 2 of the works is planned to be completed in the first half of 2022. In this context, work continues on the development of a laser weapon system on a 6x6 BMC truck which has a fiber laser source with an increased power level.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aselsan 400 Series Electro Optics
CATS
(Common Aperture Targeting System)
1650712050828.png
AselFlir-400
1650712062329.png
AselFlir-R400D
1650712343841.png
Primary Mirror Diameter220 mmN/AN/A
IR CameraSensor Resolution: 640x512
Wavelength: 3-5 µm (MWIR)
Fields of View (FOVs)(Horizontal):
- Narrow: 0.5°
- Wide: 30°
Sensor Resolution: 1024x768
- Narrow: 1.4°
- Wide: 27.4°
Sensor Resolution: 1024x768
- Narrow: 1.4°
- Wide: 27.4°
HDTV CameraSensor Resolution: 1920x1080
-Narrow:0.5°
-Wide: 30°
Sensor Resolution: 1920 x1080
-Narrow: 0.7°
-Wide: 14.2°
Sensor Resolution: 1920 x1080
-Narrow: 0.7°
-Wide: 14.2°
SWIR CameraSensor Resolution: 640x480
Wavelength: 0.9 - 1.7 µm (SWIR)
- Narrow: 0.5°
- Wide: 30°
Sensor Resolution: 640x512
- Narrow: 1.6°
- Wide: 29°
Sensor Resolution: 640x512
- Narrow: 1.6°
- Wide: 29°
Laser DesignatorLaser Type: Diode pumped ND:YAG
Wavelength: 1064 nm
Coding: STANAG 3733 Band I & II
Range: 30km
Laser Type: Diode pumped ND:YAG
Wavelength: 1064 nm
Coding: STANAG 3733 Band I & II
Range: 30km
Designator Omitted
TemperatureOperating : -54°C to +50°C
Storage : -55°C to +70°C
Operating : -40°C to +52°C
Storage : -40°C to +70°C
Operating : -40°C to +52°C
Storage : -40°C to +70°C
Weight≤ 59 kg≤ 59 kg≤ 59 kg

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,695
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Made in MicroTasarım Swır camera 1280*1024 15 micron pitch.

This not new images but I'm wondering, Aselsan for Aselflir F500C will done only 10 micron HD Swır sensor import from Far East companies?

Because Mwır sensors can produced seem to me here.

View attachment 42909 View attachment 42910

Transvaro doesn't produce FPA, cooler, or ROIC it directly buys them from different companies and combines them into a sensor package.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,695
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

It seems the UMR radar was updated to be L band, CFR radar to be S band and the AYR radar to be X band within the scope of GaN based Çafrad Phase-2.
It is probably the L band RF modules of the IFF system of the CAFRAD. CAFRAD will most likely consist of L band IFF, S band UMR(Long Range Radar), X band ÇFR (Multi-Function Radar), X band AYR(Illumination Radar).

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom