Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,512
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think we should talk about TF-X sensors, let's start with IR sensors?

I wonder about our DAS, EOTS and IRST, as we ATM don't have a comparable product from ASELSAN, so can someone who knows about ASELSAN thermal imaging sensors share them?

What to expect for TF-X? Like F-35 EOTS levels? (1.3mp, i am not counting lens as they would have similar size probably)

@Cabatli_TR @Yasar

Last edited:

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
ANS600 is going through commercial certification for commercial use, once it passes certification process it'll be the First.

He means the portable civilian devices like below . I don't know about Aselsan or how many satellites they have but Garmin have 31 satellites to operate their products .

garmin-watch-0050-1591796667.jpg

41mZaRy7+RL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Last edited:

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,512
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
i know green pine is used by israel to detect ballistic missilesin far away but better to produce 1 radar multi functional than two separate ones one for aircrafts and obe for missiles .
Well not exactly, BMD ones use lower freq. bands, eg. L band while for aircraft detection S band is better

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ismail Demir: "Our LIDAR and KUDAR projects will be game-changing projects in the field that detect stealth targets with quantum technology and those tech cannot be blinded or deceived as well. Detection of targets that cannot be detected by conventional radars is of critical importance for national defense"

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Ismail Demir: "Another critical project for our technological independence is YONCA, the Multi-Core Microprocessor Development project. As you all know, there is a chip crisis that has affected the world in recent years and has caused slowdowns especially in the field of technology. We know very well that in order to overcome this, it is necessary to develop domestic and national solutions.

We have successfully completed our Çakıl project, which is based on the development of a single-core microprocessor. Together with the YONCA project, we are developing this further and starting our research for a dual-core chip"

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom