57 28,551
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Aselflir 600 specifications.

Brochure of Aselflir 500. There are only changes compared to the previous version.

Aselflir 400 specifications.
1.jpg

Tank.png

Tank2.png

Araç1.png

Araç2.png

insan1.png

insan2.png

Estimated range values based on 2 different nanopixel values of the sensors I circled in red

FkbyaUHXoAE_U_T

What and how do sensors see in the Detection, Identification and Diagnosis ranges?

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,075
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FqYnFR6WIAQTDfR

While ASELSAN is working on 10 nano pixel MWIR sensors, NATO has set a 7.5 nano pixel target

When Aselsan develop the technology independently with no strings attached it is Ok to be a generation behind.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,084
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Aselsan probably one of the top ten companies in the world for electro optical solutions. These new developments definitely exceeding the expectations.

@Bogeyman I ask one or two time about fab where these imagine sensors are fabricated. But no body seems to give any clear answer.
Could you please share more info on the matter

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
57 28,551
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Aselsan probably one of the top ten companies in the world for electro optical solutions. These new developments definitely exceeding the expectations.

@Bogeyman I ask one or two time about fab where these imagine sensors are fabricated. But no body seems to give any clear answer.
Could be please share more info on the matter
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the sensor factory.
Maybe if you examine the ASELSAN annual report with rough details, you can find a few crumbs.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,084
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Unfortunately, I have no idea about the sensor factory.
Maybe if you examine the ASELSAN annual report with rough details, you can find a few crumbs.
In English?

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,512
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
FqYnFR6WIAQTDfR

While ASELSAN is working on 10 nano pixel MWIR sensors, NATO has set a 7.5 nano pixel target

At least ASELSAN kind of finished the work for 10micrometer ones, i guess they would be working on 7.5 after sorting 10micrometer into serial production, maybe near end of this year.

Also i have heard that ASELSAN had completed first EO systems for TF-X, my best bet is the ones from NAR MCT project, essentially the ones used by AF600

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also, do we have cooled LWIR sensors with good pixel quality and pitch? As we would need it for the IRST

Every modern day fighter with IRST utilises MWIR band, what benefits of LWIR do you see that current design engineers are not I wonder ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom