Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Anti radiation?

Can anybody explain what this means please?
An anti-radiation missile is a missile designed to detect and home in on an enemy radio emission source.
Typically, these are designed for use against an enemy radar, although jammers and even radios used for communications can also be targeted in this manner.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,079
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
An anti-radiation missile is a missile designed to detect and home in on an enemy radio emission source.
Typically, these are designed for use against an enemy radar, although jammers and even radios used for communications can also be targeted in this manner.

Thanks i just learnt something new.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,463
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So KARGU anti-radiation kamikaze UAV can be used to shoot communication and jammers on the front. It creates a tremendous tactical advantage on this front.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,790
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rolls Royce helping Japan build a jet engine for their FX fighter, in collaboration with Japan’s giant IHI corporation.
If Japan, with all it’s advanced technology and technical know-how, can be humble enough to accept and take help from Rolls Royce, why can’t we?
We would have saved so much time and headache if we had gone along with RR route to start with. It still is not too late. I hope that for the good of the project our guys eat a bit of humble-pie and accept a collaboration like the Japanese have done for our TFX engine.

1625491253487.jpeg

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rolls Royce helping Japan build a jet engine for their FX fighter, in collaboration with Japan’s giant IHI corporation.
If Japan, with all it’s advanced technology and technical know-how, can be humble enough to accept and take help from Rolls Royce, why can’t we?
We would have saved so much time and headache if we had gone along with RR route to start with. It still is not too late. I hope that for the good of the project our guys eat a bit of humble-pie and accept a collaboration like the Japanese have done for our TFX engine.

View attachment 25011

What if they sey you can not sell our engine to Azerbadjan? What are you going to do?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What if they sey you can not sell our engine to Azerbadjan? What are you going to do?
I said it couple of months ago .
We have ppl in Turkiye which never learn or have short memory.

They see something happing and start wet dreaming .............. I can get it too....... Why not............ Last time they slap me buuut I will forget them so............lets ask them ...........Can I get thing too please please ...............

Clever ppl learn and change/adapt.
Dump ppl.................................... never change

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I said it couple of months ago .
We have ppl in Turkiye which never learn or have short memory.

They see something happing and start wet dreaming .............. I can get it too....... Why not............ Last time they slap me buuut I will forget them so............lets ask them ...........Can I get thing too please please ...............

Clever ppl learn and change/adapt.
Dump ppl.................................... never change

With F35 same problem, if they are not ready to give IP rights then we should not go in sea with them. If no one gives you the tech, you should understand that ther is no other way then you have to start and begin with the engine yourself.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,463
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Logically, it is impossible for the British to say such a thing. Because they are one of the largest shareholders in the shahdeniz natural gas project extracted in the Caspian Sea. So I don't think it's possible for them to put a bullet in their feet.

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Logically, it is impossible for the British to say such a thing. Because they are one of the largest shareholders in the shahdeniz natural gas project extracted in the Caspian Sea. So I don't think it's possible for them to put a bullet in their feet.

But they stopped delivering parts to TB2, ok the parts are not that important. Fact is you can not trust them.

I am writing this, everybody should accept the fact RR will not give the IP rights and we will go on our self. If we accep ther terms, they will use it against us.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
113 14,790
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
RR had originally offered to produce an engine in Turkey with Kale for TFX and had no reservations about us selling it to third parties. Their only condition was not to pass on the technology to third parties.
We are already working with UK’s BAE Systems to develop our TFX. A collaboration in engine would be similar to the collaboration we have in TFX project. At worst it would be so that the sale to third party restrictions would be waived.
But a collaboration like Japan’s, would mean, IP rights being in our hands or worst in both Their and our hands together with sale to third parties without restrictions.
So to answer you question; That would not be the case as it would not be a collaboration.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,871
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
But they stopped delivering parts to TB2, ok the parts are not that important. Fact is you can not trust them.

I am writing this, everybody should accept the fact RR will not give the IP rights and we will go on our self. If we accep ther terms, they will use it against us.

The British government didn’t do such a thing. It was a privat company Baykar was buying parts from. Private companies can decide who they sell and who they don’t sell to. The British government can’t dictate it. There are no sanctions or Embargos by the British government against Turkey. Quite the contrary, Britain has been one of Turkey’s biggest supporters behind closed doors for a long time now. As it is aware of Turkeys importance in NATO and for Europe’s security.

Please learn to differentiate between Governments and private companies.

As an example Germany’s government has embargoed products by vetoeing the sale of military products such as tank engines.

Britain on the other hand has not done such a thing but instead of private company based on Britain has decided on its own to suspend business with Baykal another private company.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,871
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
RR had originally offered to produce an engine in Turkey with Kale for TFX and had no reservations about us selling it to third parties. Their only condition was not to pass on the technology to third parties.
We are already working with UK’s BAE Systems to develop our TFX. A collaboration in engine would be similar to the collaboration we have in TFX project. At worst it would be so that the sale to third party restrictions would be waived.
But a collaboration like Japan’s, would mean, IP rights being in our hands or worst in both Their and our hands together with sale to third parties without restrictions.
So to answer you question; That would not be the case as it would not be a collaboration.

License and rights would have belonged to Turkey that was offered by RR themselves. The reason they pulled out was because our beautiful government decided to ram through participation by BMC in the project through and that was it for the Brits as they had no interest working with a company with ties to Qatar.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,463
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Bayraktar TB-2 engine was included in the embargo after pressure from the Armenian diaspora on companies. An embargo on the engine of a fighter jet would mean Britain declaring that it has officially turned its back on Azerbaijan as a state. If the entire Caucasus policy of the British was to change with a diaspora ad, no one would talk about the wisdom of British strategic politics.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,463
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
License and rights would have belonged to Turkey that was offered by RR themselves. The reason they pulled out was because our beautiful government decided to ram through participation by BMC in the project through and that was it for the Brits as they had no interest working with a company with ties to Qatar.
I don't believe in the idea that the British don't like Qatar. Because Qatar is the British strategic partner. Qatar has invested $ 400 billion in the UK. The fact that 2 countries with such close ties are contrasting with each other can only be a rumor.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom