Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Just compare TFX gear to F35 you I don't care about the engineers
Well you should care about those engineers since they and their CAD capabilities are far superior to your eyes 😂

Why would I compare it to the F-35? Are we trying to replicate that platform?

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well you should care about those engineers since they and their CAD capabilities are far superior to your eyes 😂

Why would I compare it to the F-35? Are we trying to replicate that platform?
Kf21-F22-J20-F35 all of their landing gear looks sturdy even su 57s I doubt those gears can hold on when flying with full combat loadout

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
So criticizing is nonsense? Never seen americans or others do the same when you point something out
Listen... If you:

i) don't have the same resources as TAI,
ii) are not a member of the program management office,
iii) have not taken part on the structural analysis they did on every single component,

you absolutely CAN NOT criticize this aircraft. You can point stuff out, but you can't criticize anything without sufficient proof or knowledge.

And why would TAI and TAAC waste time developing not-so-sturdy landing gears when they have the money and resources to do so? It would be a waste of time and effort.

TF-X program consists of THOUSANDS of people who work internally. There are also hundreds of external personnel. So you're telling me, none of these engineers (even the ones with prior knowledge with the F-35) took a look at those platforms. Well I'm here to correct you... TAI analyzed every 5th gen fighter/ program out there. Criticizing individual elements is worthless and debating upon these subjects is time consuming.

Turan

Reactions
1 350
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Just compare TFX gear to F35 you I don't care about the engineers
I'm not an aviation expert. But i think if the engineers working on such a project make obvious mistakes that a person like you can see with naked eye, you can be sure that that plane will not be able to fly, even if does never be able to enter the TSK inventory. So if you want the project to be successful you should care about those engineers.

Last edited:

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I watched every episode of Kaner Kurt on Youtube. They said over there that every part of the MMU is repeatedly calculated for Stress. Evet bolts and nuts.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Listen... If you:

i) don't have the same resources as TAI,
ii) are not a member of the program management office,
iii) have not taken part on the structural analysis they did on every single component,

you absolutely CAN NOT criticize this aircraft. You can point stuff out, but you can't criticize anything without sufficient proof or knowledge.

And why would TAI and TAAC waste time developing not-so-sturdy landing gears when they have the money and resources to do so? It would be a waste of time and effort.

TF-X program consists of THOUSANDS of people who work internally. There are also hundreds of external personnel. So you're telling me, none of these engineers (even the ones with prior knowledge with the F-35) took a look at those platforms. Well I'm here to correct you... TAI analyzed every 5th gen fighter/ program out there. Criticizing individual elements is worthless and debating upon these subjects is time consuming.
I can criticize anything there is something called freedom of speech that you people can't seem to understand.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You look at pictures and make guesstimates.
1680623688123.png

Here is a comparison of Fifth gen landing gears you said those landing gear wouldn't change

Im saying that In the future block 10 will have buffier gears.

1680624046868.png
why does it have one bolt holding onto it?

Last edited:

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
I can criticize anything there is something called freedom of speech that you people can't seem to understand.

1: Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean you should keep doing it. Imagine a country in which no laws exist, and you steal something. You might have the right to steal, but it won't be ethical or correct.

2: No one is trying to silence you. Freedom of speech also applies to me. And again this doesn't change the fact that your argument is vague. If you're being argumentative, then you should expect negative feedback. It's how it goes.

The points I made still stand.

MADDOG

Contributor
Türkiye Correspondent
Professional
Reactions
31 7,977
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Cyprus
View attachment 55830
NOO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY JET

Here is a comparison of Fifth gen landing gears you said those landing gear wouldn't change

Im saying that In the future block 10 will have buffier gears.
In the comparison you're showing, the TF-X visually has sturdier landing gears than the F-22.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1: Just because you have the right to do something doesn't mean you should keep doing it. Imagine a country in which no laws exist, and you steal something. You might have the right to steal, but it won't be ethical or correct.

2: No one is trying to silence you. Freedom of speech also applies to me. And again this doesn't change the fact that your argument is vague. If you're being argumentative, then you should expect negative feedback. It's how it goes.

The points I made still stand.
1680624260878.png

Why does the front landing gear is like this? I need answers.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom