Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
105 14,567
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members please refrain from personalising your comments. Even if we are not in agreement we can be civil. No need for name calling! Such posts will be deleted. Any further escalation may result in warnings.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The gap is growing/narrowing, the future looks bright.

1634994292429.png

1634994302631.png

1634994354110.png

1634994473742.png

1634994516399.png

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,698
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Agreed
With the current trend, Erdo will lose
However, why are you so sure that either Yavas or Imamoglu will participate in the elections. The CHP, as a party, is just as dirty as the AKP. Trust me when I say that kilicdaroglu will be the one to contend against Erdo
I never said i am sure but with the current trend even kilicdaroglu might win against him.

1634995728534.png

E

Elaser

I will tag you in this thread in two years unless Erdogan finds a way to avoid elections or manipulate the results, i hope you will have spine to show up.
Thank you for allowing me to stay rent free in your head...

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,004
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its going to be even longer two years than anticipated. Either Erdogan has lost his grip with reality and all of his advisors are yes-sayers, or he just wants to see the country burn.

Imamoğlu or Yavaş won't be a candidate. Kılıçdaroğlu won't allow that.

In that case some should get ready to make a sex tape. He has been on the top of the party for so long and so unsuccessful. He needs to let go.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It seems it is your wish to be like what you say!! All people will decide who will be run. It will be İmamoğlu or yavaş. Akp fanboys will cry !!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And all akp fanboys will be kicked out of every institute where they are assigned with corruption and with out deserving including defence sector. They will be charged for their dirty works , they will even be charged by their work companies !! They will pay every penny back

Xenon54

Experienced member
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its going to be even longer two years than anticipated. Either Erdogan has lost his grip with reality and all of his advisors are yes-sayers, or he just wants to see the country burn.
I guess the first two are the case and he doesnt care about the third.
Just another megalomaniac who lost it because of too much power.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And all akp fanboys will be kicked out of every institute where they are assigned with corruption and with out deserving including defence sector. They will be charged for their dirty works , they will even be charged by their work companies !! They will pay every penny back
It won't happen you cant fire %90 of the state. What will happen is next government will fire %5 and use that to threaten others.

BTW Kılıçdaroğlu himself said that Mansur and Imamoğlu will continue to serve as mayors. Yavaş has no ambition to be a presidential candidate(probably because of Kılıçdaroğlu) and Imamoğlu will be blocked by his own party. He can run independently if he collects the signatures of 100k voters.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It won't happen you cant fire %90 of the state. What will happen is next government will fire %5 and use that to threaten others.

BTW Kılıçdaroğlu himself said that Mansur and Imamoğlu will continue to serve as mayors. Yavaş has no ambition to be a presidential candidate(probably because of Kılıçdaroğlu) and Imamoğlu will be blocked by his own party. He can run independently if he collects the signatures of 100k voters.

They will be fired, they do not serve to our country. They fucked up every institute. People working before 2010 will be welcomed at state institutes till new generation takes over. Akp fanboys will be kicked,and will be charged to pay money they earned . Period.
People are fed up with akp and it's policies. The ones responsible from This mess will pay , no one will dare to act like that in the future!!
People's earning and wealth will be questioned,especially the ones in high rank positions in state institutes .
Many young people left our country and planning to leave at the moment, causing this is the biggest treason of all times.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They will be fired, they do not serve to our country. They fucked up every institute. People working before 2010 will be welcomed at state institutes till new generation takes over. Akp fanboys will be kicked,and will be charged to pay money they earned . Period.
People are fed up with akp and it's policies. The ones responsible from This mess will pay , no one will dare to act like that in the future!!
People's earning and wealth will be questioned,especially the ones in high rank positions in state institutes .
Many young people left our country and planning to leave at the moment, causing this is the biggest treason of all times.
It won't happen you will be very sad when you see it is not happening and your hatred will be turned on whoever CHP side puts in the office in the next elections. It is not possible to fire millions of civil servants whether you like it or not. AKP didn't (and probably couldn't) do that in the last 20 years. I also see your continued provocative posts concerning. It might be good for you to take a deep breather. I hate AKP more than you have ever dreamed of but that doesn't mean I will act like a bratty teenager.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If this happens, which I fear it could, many voters like myself who have a conservative upbringing but demand a change in society and state, will not vote for the opposition.

Kılıçdaroğlu as president? It gets worse and worse...just the mere thought about it makes my skin crawl.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
It won't happen you will be very sad when you see it is not happening and your hatred will be turned on whoever CHP side puts in the office in the next elections. It is not possible to fire millions of civil servants whether you like it or not. AKP didn't (and probably couldn't) do that in the last 20 years. I also see your continued provocative posts concerning. It might be good for you to take a deep breather. I hate AKP more than you have ever dreamed of but that doesn't mean I will act like a bratty teenager.
I love you.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,602
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If this happens, which I fear it could, many voters like myself who have a conservative upbringing but demand a change in society and state, will not vote for the opposition.

Kılıçdaroğlu as president? It gets worse and worse...just the mere thought about it makes my skin crawl.
Kılıçdaroğlu won't be bad if TR returns to the parliemantary system. That will happen %100 as we have all seen what the presidential system has been doing to us. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
no one says, millions will be fired, only 50-100k will be fired. That will be more than enough .

Top Bottom