The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,404
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Kızını başıboş bırakırsan ya davulcuya varır ya zurnacıya"
If you don't watch over your daughter she will marry one of the band players. :D

Davulcu zurnaci olsa op elini basina koy, adamlar papaz karlos yada yorgo ya kaciyorlar :D .

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Cypriot opposition to Turkey since 2000 are funded. Investments were made especially in media and non-governmental organizations. It has been understood in recent years that the reason for all of them is the determination that the eastern Mediterranean is a gas bed. Turkey's eastern Mediterranean activities to increase new investments in the TRNC by one group against Turkey that the Europeans and the Greeks do have doubts that some of the words given. Some put their personal interests before the interests of the TRNC Turk. Someone who said he was from the TRNC, whom I had discussed on the internet before, even told me that the children killed in the bathtub were made by the Turkish army. I was shocked. In TRNC, the danger is higher than we think. Rauf DENKTAŞ line should be supported. Attention should be paid to media and education. Finally, in order not to lose should be autonomous republics of Turkey or the TRNC should be connected directly. Otherwise, there will be no Turks in the TRNC except the dishonorable people we think are Turks.

The Greeks, who thought they lived in very prosperity, could not withdraw 100 euros from the ATM two years ago. A weak society that has become a puppet of the EU and cannot even find water without an independent industry. The TRNC, on the other hand, can attain a welfare that will make Sweden jealous with the income from the gas to be found and the tourism income from Maraş. However, the following option should also be offered. Those who are supporters of the Greek Cypriots should go to the Greek side and continue their lives there, not to go to the TRNC again.

Last edited:
S

Sinan

I think it's a pretty good video. IMO just restart Maras and open it, and companies wanting to come back can come back. As I said status quo isn't in the interest of KKTC.

I watch this guy once and he was speaking absolute rubbish. I got curious about his proficiency and when i looked his CV i saw he is working a no name university in the electronics major.... yet, he reads a magazine on a subject (M5 Dergisi - Eylül Sayısı - Hüseyin Vodinalı - Doğu Akdeniz’de sürpriz bir müttefik: İtalya) then makes a video about it like he knows shit. Most of us here have better knowledge than him.

S

Sinan

I don't know much about the TRNC's politics or which candidate would be for Cyproits.

But i can see AKP and it's supporters throwing their weight behind Ersin Tatar. Which has not been a surprise since Akıncı and Erdogan got into polemic at the past. They are playing their usual polarization card. I see they are trying to show Mustafa Akıncı as a traitor like they tried to do against Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Meral Akşener, Ekrem İmamoğlu, Yansur Yavaş, etc....

This game really got old and no one buys it anymore, infact it creates an opposite effect. So, after all this interference by Turkish government, i won't be surprised if Akıncı wins the second round with a land slide.

And people here who accuse Akıncı.... people don't happen to be traitors because AKP supporters says so.

guest12

Reactions
2 878
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know much about the TRNC's politics or which candidate would be for Cyproits.

But i can see AKP and it's supporters throwing their weight behind Ersin Tatar. Which has not been a surprise since Akıncı and Erdogan got into polemic at the past. They are playing their usual polarization card. I see they are trying to show Mustafa Akıncı as a traitor like they tried to do against Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Meral Akşener, Ekrem İmamoğlu, Yansur Yavaş, etc....

This game really got old and no one buys it anymore, infact it creates an opposite effect. So, after all this interference by Turkish government, i won't be surprised if Akıncı wins the second round with a land slide.

And people here who accuse Akıncı.... people don't happen to be traitors because AKP supporters says so.
You should really check his past speeches(Hatay,Mavi Vatan , Libya).Hes something on par with Canan Kaftancıoğlu.

Last edited:

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Greek Cypriots and Europeans were glad that Akıncı's potential to win was born in the first round results. Akıncı talks about unification and we don't know what was promised to him. Actions taken against Turkey in front of the embassies of Turkey, insults to Turkey. There is a power that is supported by those who do this.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,010
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the point is that you can work with all politicians some more than others. That’s how the west does it.

But you should refrain from directly meddling in internal politics.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kıbrıs Türk Öğretmenler Sendikası (KTÖS)=Eğitim-Sen (in Turkey). Of course, patriots such as TMT Mücahitler Derneği are protesting against them.
This is a protest held in Turkey. How peaceful you decide is up to you.
Greek Cypriots attacked the TRNC police by shouting slogans that Cyprus is Helen with GREECE flags.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I wrote here before but some still don’t understand and don’t know history of cyprus peace talks.. It is hard to beat lies with truth. Giving land has been on the table since 1976, first offered by Denktaş who also offered Maraş in return of opening ports. Giving land is not the idea of Akıncı or Erdoğan! It has been a state policy of both TRNC and Turkey. Media in Turkey is spreading disinformation to create a ground for the candidate that Turkey wants to be president. But they are only creating hatred as far as I see...

Last night Greeks (100 idiot) attacked their OWN border police they didn’t get through our border gate. That was a cheap provocation as always.. You don’t accept it but they dont want Akıncı. This was their support to Tatar. Ignorance is bliss keep believing lies..

Let me tell you something. Greeks could pass the border by showing just ID card, everyday 1000s of them pass through the gates, they could gather up in the North and attack or make a protest, they didn’t.. Instead all of a sudden they break barriers of their own police on our election day.. With Racist slogans.. And HD cameras was there to record. Cheap games.. we used to these type of games. Who will benefit from this? They want a guy in the North who does no clue about peace talks, who will leave the table and give them easy win in the diplomacy game. Akıncı is an experienced politician who out played them couple of times.

But image created in Turkey is so different thanks to media controlled by Akp

S

Sinan

You should really check his past speeches(Hatay,Mavi Vatan , Libya).Hes something on par with Canan Kaftancıoğlu.
Not everyone who doesn't think like you are traitors.....20 years ago, 40 years ago no one accused each other for being traitors.

Nowadays, excusing everyone who doesn't thinks like them are trend in Turkey by some certain people. More over many people who are getting these infos from certain Turkish media.

I'm really not interested discussing in politics. As this polarizing, slandering politics of the government got it's reply from people in the local elections. It's just not working on majority anymore, some minority will be believing but everyday their count decreases.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,010
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wrote here before but some still don’t understand and don’t know history of cyprus peace talks.. It is hard to beat lies with truth. Giving land has been on the table since 1976, first offered by Denktaş who also offered Maraş in return of opening ports. Giving land is not the idea of Akıncı or Erdoğan! It has been a state policy of both TRNC and Turkey. Media in Turkey is spreading disinformation to create a ground for the candidate that Turkey wants to be president. But they are only creating hatred as far as I see...

Last night Greeks (100 idiot) attacked their OWN border police they didn’t get through our border gate. That was a cheap provocation as always.. You don’t accept it but they dont want Akıncı. This was their support to Tatar. Ignorance is bliss keep believing lies..

Let me tell you something. Greeks could pass the border by showing just ID card, everyday 1000s of them pass through the gates, they could gather up in the North and attack or make a protest, they didn’t.. Instead all of a sudden they break barriers of their own police on our election day.. With Racist slogans.. And HD cameras was there to record. Cheap games.. we used to these type of games. Who will benefit from this? They want a guy in the North who does no clue about peace talks, who will leave the table and give them easy win in the diplomacy game. Akıncı is an experienced politician who out played them couple of times.

Tbh I don’t think we should give back anything. That is just my opinion. The balance scale has been broken, and I think it’s time to go for sovereign hood.

I even think Maras would be excellent location for a capital, seeing as how it’s close to water and the potential for growth would be astronomical. Similar to Copenhagen.

S

Sinan

Thanks for the detailed explanation. And don't forgot that you will never convince some certain people that believes only one person whatever he says or does. No reasoning with cultists.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
The most upsetting thing in whole this issue is; not the west, greeks or secret hands are dividing Turkish Cypriots and Turkey.. Turks, themselves are turning brothers into enemies, alienating and divinding people. Seeds of hate is being planted by dumb, small minded and short sighted provocators. And many are jumping the bandwagon believing lies. They turned Turkish Cypriots to enemies. They created a hatred that will last longer than this election. This will only weaken us against outside world. You will see if Akıncı wins all of a sudden all false news will stop, but bad image and hatred will remain. Same here, Turkish Cypriots feel threathened by their own brothers now. We feel more alone than ever.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Tbh I don’t think we should give back anything. That is just my opinion. The balance scale has been broken, and I think it’s time to go for sovereign hood.

I even think Maras would be excellent location for a capital, seeing as how it’s close to water and the potential for growth would be astronomical. Similar to Copenhagen.
Bro nobody wants to give anything..! we earned it by fighting and keeping it for 46 years.. why would we want to give it? Nobody wants to give it also Nobody wants to have a federal joint Republic with greeks (different language, different religion etc.) You got a lot wrong info. We dont want both.. we are being forced.. It is one of the options to get out from this issue, it is a bargain. This is a long story.. You should question it, something that has been on the table suddenly popped into headlines

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom