Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
IMPORTANT
There is an attack on the sovereignty of the TRNC. Where is the "independent" President Akıncı?
The work of foreigners to influence the

stop spreading same lies again and again.. how could nobody knows a map that offered while he is not the only guy in thenegotiation table. There is no map at all..

These things are a state policy, one guy can not decide or offer it by himself.. Use your brain, even if he offered, people gonna vote it... How could one guy can decide this, think? Disgusting and dumb lies.. People seriously believes such things.. omg

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tourism investment in Maraş will make it a better center of attraction than Dubai and strengthen the economy of TRNC alone. The world's first 7-star hotel was opened here. It could really be heaven on earth. Imagine that if there is a union, this will be a place where Cyprus Greeks will enjoy and where Turks will not be able to acquire property. The same goes for natural gas. The Cyprus Greeks only give a share to those like Akıncı, who do what they want.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Grek Cyprusians organizing for further provacations. @Cypro @Webslave

Attachments

• CC41FB8C-93A6-488B-823E-D6701F217CDC.jpeg
    CC41FB8C-93A6-488B-823E-D6701F217CDC.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 115

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
stop spreading same lies again and again.. how could nobody knows a map that offered while he is not the only guy in thenegotiation table. There is no map at all..

These things are a state policy, one guy can not decide or offer it by himself.. Use your brain, even if he offered, people gonna vote it... How could one guy can decide this, think? Disgusting and dumb lies.. People seriously believes such things.. omg
Your future is sold behind closed doors. You continue to sleep. Did Akıncı deny this? Answer that?

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Tourism investment in Maraş will make it a better center of attraction than Dubai and strengthen the economy of TRNC alone. The world's first 7-star hotel was opened here. It could really be heaven on earth. Imagine that if there is a union, this will be a place where Cyprus Greeks will enjoy and where Turks will not be able to acquire property. The same goes for natural gas. The Cyprus Greeks only give a share to those like Akıncı, who do what they want.

You have wrong info about Maraş, we are planning to give hotels to greeks back under our rule! This is Turkey’s idea btw. No one gonna build hotel there. There are UN resolutions about that if we remove greek properties and built hotels there we will be eternally doomed. More isolations and sanctions. Research before coming up with these. Turkey will open it and give to greeks in order to get rid of court cases.. Your media is really playing with you

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have wrong info about Maraş, we are planning to give hotels to greeks back under our rule! This is Turkey’s idea btw. No one gonna build hotel there. There are UN resolutions about that if we remove greek properties and built hotels there we will be eternally doomed. More isolations and sanctions. Research before coming up with these. Turkey will open it and give to greeks in order to get rid of court cases.. Your media is really playing with you
Where did you get that I got the news from the media? Maraş, which is called can not be opened, was opened. France, Greece, and the Greek Cypriot community are going crazy and cannot do anything. I don't need to look at "our media" to see this fact. If we look at the title deed, there are many Ottoman deeds there. What I mean will be a tourism paradise for TRNC. This is not an investment in the election but an investment in the future of the TRNC. In my opinion, stop following your externally funded "your media" first.

If the decisions of the United Nations were binding, Karabakh should be handed over to Azerbaijan today. International law is a lie and the UN is the theater of the sovereign powers.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Your future is sold behind closed doors. You continue to sleep. Did Akıncı deny this? Answer that?
You masterminds know everything better from thousands of km away. And Turkish Cypriots who are dealing with this for half a century are sleeping.. Cool story bro, enlight us please we are so blind here..

I spent my life with this theories.. Luckily you have opportunity to see it from another perspective like me. But I feel sorry for both sides. We dont have much opportunity to show it to Turks in Turkey. Turkey become extremely one sided.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You masterminds know everything better from thousands of km away. And Turkish Cypriots who are dealing with this for half a century are sleeping.. Cool story bro, enlight us please we are so blind here..

I spent my life with this theories.. Luckily you have opportunity to see it from another perspective like me. But I feel sorry for both sides. We dont have much opportunity to show it to Turks in Turkey. Turkey become extremely one sided.
TRNC to Turkey is surrounded by a dove surrounded by jackals in need of protection. Yes, Turkey and the Turkish nation is on one side and our side is TRNC Denktas line.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Let me tell you a sad story, Maraş was evkaf land 100 years ago. As Brits tried to destroy our identity they called us muslims of cyprus etc.. also tried to erase Turkish and Turkic identity and.. turn our land to public land etc.

Maraş was a swamp! Brits turned it into tourism resort, make it public land and distribute to greek and foreign investors.. When the republic formed in 1960, which all the parties signed including Turkey, we accepted that only title deeds of the that day is legit. Brits gave 1.5 million pounds as compensation for the lands in Maras and Denktas & Kucuk accepted it! We sold Maras bro. As of today, by the all agreements we accepted that only title deeds in 1974 are legit.

Misinformation again.. it is a sad story that we try to alter.. You sold it then conquer it :) then used as bargain accepting owners are greek.. we will see what will happen

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,056
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Balamir cool down mate. Cypro is giving us insight to internal politics of KKTC. Just because our current government has alienated everyone doesn’t mean that KKTC is going to do the same. But if we let that fear gain control, we’ll do more harm than good.

also, don’t let the tension rise any further. Since we have control over Maras opening it for use will be on our terms.

We’ll get it back bit by bit. Expropriating land for public developments is normal, and you don’t always get market value for it.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You know what..

Whole world is discriminating and isolating us for decades. Of course We always been rebellious and never bow down to anyone. Greeks always hate us and now also Turks are hating.. I guess less than 100 years Turkish Cypriots will be extinct. 😂

Goodbye to Kıbrıs Şivesi, Şeftali Kebabı, Kıbrıs köftesi, Hellim and many more..

According to people in Turkey, there is no difference in being Turk in Turkey Cyprus or elsewhere. That is why they have that ill idea that we have to turkify Cyprus again.. Dude we are still using words from Turkmen Tribes that does not exist in Turkey, we have similar words with Azerbaijanis. We have a unique culture and traditions, more western influenced democracy etc. This is a sub identity even if you don’t like it. Turkish Cypriots are 100% secular which is not liked by AKP. We never had headscarf ban here like Turkey, no banning of books, no internet restrictions. Freedom is part of our culture. If you try to intervene and change it, try to assimilate, then reaction is inevitable.

You need to understand what is going on here and psychology of Turkish Cypriots before judging. Insulting their President means insulting all. People are exteremely offended here by seeing those comments and fake news. And feeling more lonely each day.

Was it worked yes.. many people afraid to vote for Akıncı, but probably wont be enough

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Where did you get that I got the news from the media? Maraş, which is called can not be opened, was opened. France, Greece, and the Greek Cypriot community are going crazy and cannot do anything. I don't need to look at "our media" to see this fact. If we look at the title deed, there are many Ottoman deeds there. What I mean will be a tourism paradise for TRNC. This is not an investment in the election but an investment in the future of the TRNC. In my opinion, stop following your externally funded "your media" first.

If the decisions of the United Nations were binding, Karabakh should be handed over to Azerbaijan today. International law is a lie and the UN is the theater of the sovereign powers.
My answer to that Armenia is not isolated, but we are ;) So UN decisions do not bind them but destroyed us. Depends who you are

Y

Yoyo

I have no idea about the two candidates. The only thing I know is that Greece and the South Cyprus Greeks want Akinci to win. They demand vote for Akinci from Northern Cyprus people. This naturally shows that we should not support the Akinci. This is just my opinion.
If it looks like a cat, acts like a cat and says meow like a cat, it's probably a freaking cat. Akinci is supported by the Greeks because he will serve Greek interests AT THE EXPENSE OF TURKISH INTERESTS. Simple as that.

I for one think Turkey should end this nonsense "KKTC" charade that no-one other than Turkey recognizes anyway and properly annex North Cyprus like Russia did in Crimea. No questions asked. We've lost far too many lives defending it from the genocidal Athens junta and given the West far too much time to recognize it to no avail. I know that millions of Turks agree with me in thinking that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

kibris.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If it looks like a cat, acts like a cat and says meow like a cat, it's probably a freaking cat. Akinci is supported by the Greeks because he will serve Greek interests AT THE EXPENSE OF TURKISH INTERESTS. Simple as that.

I for one think Turkey should end this nonsense "KKTC" charade that no-one other than Turkey recognizes anyway and properly annex North Cyprus like Russia did in Crimea. No questions asked. We've lost far too many lives defending it from the genocidal Athens junta and given the West far too much time to recognize it to no avail. I know that millions of Turks agree with me in thinking that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

View attachment 4049
Russia hold a referandum in Crimea before annexing it. We should have done that in 1974. And people would have said yes. But now i suspect 30 percent of people would say yes to join Turkey and 50 percent would say no and i would say the rest of them either wont go to vote or undecided. We dont have the numbers.

Y

Yoyo

Russia hold a referandum in Crimea before annexing it. We should have done that in 1974. And people would have said yes. But now i suspect 30 percent of people would say yes to join Turkey and 50 percent would say no and i would say the rest of them either wont go to vote or undecided. We dont have the numbers.
We make our own numbers like the Russians did theirs. The Crimean referendum was helf AFTER Russia had already intervened militarily and isn't recognized by most of the rest of the world as legitimate. At the end of the day might makes right and Russia says "it is mine" and Crimea becomes Russia pretty much "overnight".

We will give the people in N. Cyprus the option to cross over to the Greek side and live there, or leave for elsewhere. We will see how much the Greeks really want to live with Turks then!

N. Cyprus is already a de facto Turkish province and all the administrative facilities are already in place. We will increase our military presence on the island, do a highly supervised "referendum" to ensure Greek intelligence units don't intervene, and then all that'll be left to do is to announce the unification with the rest of Turkey. Replace all the meaningless KKTC flags with proper Turkish flags and the next morning everyone on the north side of the island will wake up in Turkey.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have never met anyone who thinks as negative and hopeless about the TRNC as Cypro. Even Denktas was not so pessimistic. If the binding process go as far as the Greek Cyrptoic TRNC mandate passes to the other side of the border with Turkey who want to live within the TRNC and Greek Cyprotic adds. There are no McDonald's in the TRNC, unfortunately, there are even those who say Greeks have improved. We have no intention of telling this head that freedom is more important than a hamburger. He should switch to the Greek side who loves hamburgers. Let me say this without asking, a friend of mine told this this evening. I don't want to get into an unpleasant discussion. I will say that.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Nice summary by the Retired Brigadier General, It is good to see still some free media exists.
EkJrHuSXgAAWmcP.jpg

Source:https://www.gazetepencere.com/magos...-sen-tanimazsan-baskasina-nasil-tanitacaksin/

The incident that he is mentioning is that. They distributed 10 million lira in a night to buy votes (claim). Tatar said they gave covid19 aid to families. 2000 lira to each family.. Aid is not bad thing but why in the election week?

1602544427208.png

Source: https://www.ozgurgazetekibris.com/kibris/6137-iste-mudahalenin-fotograflari.html

Attachments

• 1602544275843.png
    1602544275843.png
    987.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nice summary by the Retired Brigadier General, It is good to see still some free media exists.

View attachment 4075
Source: https://www.gazetepencere.com

The incident that he is mentioning is that. They distributed 10 million lira in a night to buy votes (claim). Tatar said they gave covid19 aid to families. 2000 lira to each family.. Aid is not bad thing but why in the election week?

View attachment 4076

Source: https://www.ozgurgazetekibris.com/kibris/6137-iste-mudahalenin-fotograflari.html
Re-upload the first picture

Inspector_spacetime

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Not everyone who doesn't think like you are traitors.....20 years ago, 40 years ago no one accused each other for being traitors.

Nowadays, excusing everyone who doesn't thinks like them are trend in Turkey by some certain people. More over many people who are getting these infos from certain Turkish media.

I'm really not interested discussing in politics. As this polarizing, slandering politics of the government got it's reply from people in the local elections. It's just not working on majority anymore, some minority will be believing but everyday their count decreases.
Polarizing and slandering in politics isn't something new. This has been inherited from politicians of old. I am not sure when it exactly started but it was really prevelant in the late 70, left vs right. Even Menderes vs Inonu was quite polarizing. I recall when I was really young (more than 20 years ago) that I thought that 80% of the Turkish people were traitors because they did not vote for the political party I supported at the time. This was due to the propaganda and ideology that I got exposed to from that particular political party.

I am glad that you see this problem, the problem of low level politics and polarizaton. I hope many will follow suit. The majority needs to see the problem first, in order to fix it. People (politicians and/or journalists) are talking about polarization as a problem, but they are looking at it from one side and only accuse their political opponents of it. But this actually is polarization in and of itself. They are the one's adressing the problem but also directly causing it by being subjective instead of objective, which is quite ironic.

The results of the local elections isn't because of people not responding to slandering and polarizing policies anymore though, it is due to other factors. I mean if slander campaigns were effective in elections than Erdogan would've have never been mayor, prime-minister and president after that. As the biggest figure in politics in the recent years he has and is actually being slandered against the most. He has been and still is being called anti-secular, Ataturk hater, corrupt, dicator, kacak saray/aksaray (implaying corruption) and these are just a few off the top of my head. Since early 2010's these slander campaigns have moved abroad to those countries that desire a policy change in Turkey for one reason or another, so they slander whoever is in charge in order to put pressure on the country with the hopes the people electing someone else or not resist a forceful regime change. CHP, MHP, IP, etc also slander their political opponents like the best of them. What I am saying here is, they are all guilty of this. (Turk siyasetinde ve medyasinda seviye yok. Objektif degil subjektif politika yapiyorlar. Camur at izi kalsin. Buda bizim yumusak karnimiz ve dis mudahaleleri karsi daha gucsuz yapiyor. Ulke cikari degil, parti/ideoloji cikari daha cok onemseniyor. Olanda insanlara oluyor ve insanlar birbirlerine koyun, comar, hain gibi sozler soyluyor, aile ve akrabalar bile politik tartisma yuzunden birbirlerine kusuyor. Medya ise bir olayi cimbizlayip subjektif haber yapiyor, olayin tamamina bakip objektif haber yapmiyorlar. Herseyin arkasindan kotu niyet arayip manipule etmeye calisiyorlar. Gazetecilerin hepsini toplasan gazetecilik meslegini hakkini vererek yapanlari saysan bir elin parmaklarini gecmez (umarim burada agir konusmusturum). Bu sadece Turkiyede degil, tum dunyada boyle maalesef (manufactering consent). Media isn't about informing, but rather manipulating and deceiving its viewer/reader). Insanligi korumak icin bazi gazeteler ve gazeteciler meslekten men olamalari lazim, cunku bunlarin insliga yaptiklari zarar cok vahim. Ama 'dusunce ozgurlugu' nun arkasina saklanarak her turlu yalani ve manipulasyonu yapiyorlar. Siyasetcilerdede aynen oyle, objektifligini koruyamayip subjektiflik ile politika uretip insanlari oy ugurunu manipule eden partileri ve siyasetcileri, siyasetten men edilmesi lazim.

Ben sahsen politik partinin genel politikasina bakarim (policy), bir kisinin bir yalnis cikisi yada bir icraatten dolayi tum partiyi genellestimek adaletsizlik olur. Onun icin bir parti sistematik olarak ne yapiyorsa, onun politikasi odur ve ona gore bu politik parti hakkinda bir karar veya gorus uretmek en adaletli ve mantikli olur. Bunu yapmazsak manipulasyonlarin kurbani oluruz, cunku manipulatorler, genel politikaya degil, neyi cimbizlayip manipulasyon icin kullanabilirler ona bakarlar.

Kusura bakma, bende politika'ya girmek istemiyorum ve yazida girmemeye calistim, ama bu konuda biraz dertliyim.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom