Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus News & Update

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Side note: I don't want to unite with anyone :) .
That's the biggest issue here. You're talking about that ridiculous province of a wannabe-country as if it was totally independent from Turkey.

Dude, that's our land you're talking about. Never forget this.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Never claimed that you want it, just that you could imagine a reunification. :)

Plan was never been reuniting, that is the mistake in Turkish public opinion, plan is always pretending like we are trying to solve but Greeks are the bad guys.. You guys are so straight and naive when it comes to diplomacy.. Why would we want to give up our country.. Even in Annan plan, there were TWO separated federate state.. it is not a united country like you perceived and it is a solution at least.

That's the biggest issue here. You're talking about that ridiculous province of a wannabe-country as if it was totally independent from Turkey.

Dude, that's our land you're talking about. Never forget this.
I would rather reunite with Greeks instead of giving lands to these invader minded homo sapiens. IT's my land and it will remain mine, come and take it if you can dreamer.. Your people just come to help their brothers* don't forget this fact or we will have more problems soon. Go invade another place and spread your ignorance there

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is just sad. Stockholm syndrome ain't funny...😥
My guess hes not even Cypriot but most likely a PKK supporter from EU country their kind always run false flag ops together with Greek/ Armenian internet users.He has been false flagging since day 1 but forum management decided to turn a blind eye to him.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I would rather reunite with Greeks instead of giving lands to these invader minded homo sapiens. IT's my land and it will remain mine, come and take it if you can dreamer.. Your people just come to help their brothers* don't forget this fact or we will have more problems soon. Go invade another place and spread your ignorance there
I never once in my life thought I would see a Cypriot actually say these words...... just wow
Iam astonished
So, you would rather go to Greek cyprus; the same place that said they would never even sit on a toilet that a turkish cypriot used, just so that you dont wanna become one with turkey (not saying tht you should, but your priorities are upside down).

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Plan was never been reuniting, that is the mistake in Turkish public opinion, plan is always pretending like we are trying to solve but Greeks are the bad guys.. You guys are so straight and naive when it comes to diplomacy.. Why would we want to give up our country.. Even in Annan plan, there were TWO separated federate state.. it is not a united country like you perceived and it is a solution at least.

Honestly politics aside why are Turkish cypriots racist towards the Mainland??

Every time Turkish cypriots call us Islamists, Fanatics, Backwards and whole lot of stereotypes.

Pretty disgusting while Turks of Turkey treat Turkish cypriots like little brothers.

Sorry but Turkish cypriots need to stop being hostile to us.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I never once in my life thought I would see a Cypriot actually say these words...... just wow
Iam astonished
So, you would rather go to Greek cyprus; the same place that said they would never even sit on a toilet that a turkish cypriot used, just so that you dont wanna become one with turkey (not saying tht you should, but your priorities are upside down).

We sacrificed soldiers to save them but instead we get spit on the face.

A lot of Turkish cypriots are like this. They hate us and want to break away. This whole tayyip is bs its just an excuse.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I think it's worth remembering that Turkish Cypriots are ultimately separate from mainland Turkey and have/had their own cultural evolution and path. They shouldn't be forced to agree with Turkey on every single thing.

I respect Turkey and am thankful for them backing our rights in Nagorno-Karabakh but if Turkey tried to interfere in Azerbaijan's domestic politics like it does in Cyprus, there would be problems.

And come on people, calling Cypro a PKK sympathizer just because he disagreed with you is ridiculous.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it's worth remembering that Turkish Cypriots are ultimately separate from mainland Turkey and have/had their own cultural evolution and path. They shouldn't be forced to agree with Turkey on every single thing.

I respect Turkey and am thankful for them backing our rights in Nagorno-Karabakh but if Turkey tried to interfere in Azerbaijan's domestic politics like it does in Cyprus, there would be problems.

And come on people, calling Cypro a PKK sympathizer just because he disagreed with you is ridiculous.

Bro he literally called us invaders and war mongers.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bro he literally called us invaders and war mongers.
We have similar examples among Bosniacs, they tolerate everything to our "katils" and as if nothing matters and happened in history.
TRN without Turkey would be another Rhodos, people there should humble themself on follow what motherland tells them, alterantive is pretty clear live under greeks rule and enjoy money from eu, tempting but humiliating in semce of national pride.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stay on topic and stop insulting people. If you are unable to comprehend that pushing someone too far might end up them joining other side then you have no clue about how desperate someone can get.

Also don’t compare previous governments with AKP. AKP didn’t/doesn’t understand politics if they had they would not have allowed GC to join EU. And on and on it goes with the mistakes.

Cypro didn’t say anything wrong invader minded is a reference to current government mentality that lacks the finesse of politics that Ecevit, Denktas, Demirel and Özal had.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Stay on topic and stop insulting people. If you are unable to comprehend that pushing someone too far might end up them joining other side then you have no clue about how desperate someone can get.

Also don’t compare previous governments with AKP. AKP didn’t/doesn’t understand politics if they had they would not have allowed GC to join EU. And on and on it goes with the mistakes.
What was insult exactly? I shared resemblance based on what was written on topic which resonate with mentality of some of my own people, how is that insulting?

i did not compare akp with previous goverments but when you pulled that card, akp did not gave nato umbrella to greece prevoious one did, make estimation how much that embolden position of greek cypriots.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
What was insult exactly? I shared resemblance based on what was written on topic which resonate with mentality of some of my own people, how is that insulting?

i did not compare akp with previous goverments but when you pulled that card, akp did not gave nato umbrella to greece prevoious one did, make estimation how much that embolden position of greek cypriots.

You’ll have to do your own research on how that came to be, but none of the politicians I mentioned were involved in that.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You’ll have to do your own research on how that came to be, but none of the politicians I mentioned were involved in that.
i will, just do not accuse me for insulting because my observation and pointing out reality.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
i will, just do not accuse me for insulting because my observation and pointing out reality.
You do understand that my post wasn’t aimed at you but everyone. It’s interesting that you felt it was aimed at you.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You do understand that my post wasn’t aimed at you but everyone. It’s interesting that you felt it was aimed at you.
i thought it was directed to me as you replied right after me, sorry for misunderstanding.

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I'm all for nuances and such but if I had to choose between being dominated by a saving brother or being killed by my neighbor then the choice is obvious.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
They don’t want either. And if more nations recognized them and could invest they’d have had more options standing up to a certain government that has brought minimum wage down to 350 usd, it was 750 usd in 2001

Philips

Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

After Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Gambia and Libya are ready to recognize TRNC.

Without the growing Turkish geopolitical might, this would have been an impossibility. I expect more countries to follow suit as long as Turkey's power grows.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom