Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What is under Aksungur ? Sar radar ?
View attachment 51750
Ocean master 400 ? It looks like the radome of the ocean master 400 radar on our maritime patrol aircraft.

images.jpeg

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,381
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Ocean master 400 ? It looks like the radome of the ocean master 400 radar on our maritime patrol aircraft.
there is no such radar named Ocean master 400.

azaher77

Committed member
Reactions
1 1,688
Nation of residence
Jordan
With its laser guidance and new blade design, GÖKÇE has a higher efficiency against moving targets compared to the current Mk-83 guidance kits.

GÖKÇE Guidance Kit:
*Range: 37+ km from fighter jet, 18+ km from UAV
*Guidance: GPS/INS+LAB
*CEP: < 3m
*Available ammunition: Mk-83, SARB-83, SARB-83T
*Use in all weather conditions, day and night, on fixed and moving targets
*CRPA antenna compatible

Enderun

Reactions
4 850
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yildiz, Deputy General Manager of TAI UAV Systems:

"(Aksungur integration studies) We successfully carried out the listening activity for Sonoboy, which allows acoustic listening by being left in the water. We aim to complete the on-vehicle processing of signals this year."

FknHqgUWIAM9HYn.jpeg

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,849
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Minds who are getting older by the day/drowning themselves in vodka/injecting copious amounts of krokodil up the wazoo/far, FAR away from Russia/turned into ground beef in Ukraine.

Take your pick.
Are you expecting all of them like that?

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,539
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
depends View attachment 51783

some were shot in ukraine and we still get some random news that they get shot down later. How many drones did Ukraine get? I am hearing about switchblade drones being supplied to ukraine, yet i get everyday footage of lancet, forpost among other drones always destroying radars or tanks, etc.
There are lot more Pantsirs destroyed by TB-2

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,244
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's ambitious. I really hope it can go high altitude and carry A2A. Basically an air defense system but from high up.

Edit: Source is Yenişafak? Oh man...

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting design. It has pylons on the wings. Normally pylons are not popular with flying wing designs. It has a big internal bay compared to its size. It has a single small-diameter engine as expected. The Air inlet is on top as expected from a flying wing design. The length of the wings compared to its body is low and there is a very gentle curvature in the back side around the engine. That area is not completely angled. Those two features suggest that it is more maneuverable and has better aerodynamics compared to other flying wing bombers.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The planform of the ANKA-3 is not seen clearly from these two pictures but I do like the form from what I see. The exhaust seem a little exposed but this probably is not an issue as TAI have all the means to figure out if it is a problem. I don't like the delta types with straight edged high aspect ratio wings. Thumbs up.

Top Bottom