My live reaction after realising I have a clear top view of P3 and I can make a remodel...
My live reaction after realising I have a clear top view of P3 and I can make a remodel...
Told y'all more than a year ago, and i have been claiming since seeing the first prototype that it is more of a technology demonstrator running on available flight computer&avionics&and control tools, a toy rather than an actual prototype.The prototype will literally run on Akıncı avionics and actuators, but if their plan has not changed the ultimate KE that will go through serial production will have its own actuators and avionics. I once hear they plan to introduce an actuator similar to the ones on fighter planes but this is not my field so i went "whatever".
They have people who can do that, but definitely not the ones who made TALOS.
The KE's front fusalage, the part where the canopy is located in traditional fighter jets, has been considerably enlarged in volume. As can be seen from different perspectives, it has not only been raised vertically, but also expanded horizontally. I will leave the aerodynamic implications to the experts, but with a very simple logic, it should also give important clues about the electronic configuration of the aircraft. In terms of avionics suites, a drone equivalent to a fully up-to-date fighter jet must be being prepared.
In terms of the silhouette of the aircraft, I think the second important detail is the width of the rear fusalage, which suggests that the engine clearance may be suitable for engines with a much larger diameter than the current engine. In my opinion, these two details strengthen the impression that the fuselage of the aircraft is directly designed as a naval jet
In addition, the different perspectives in the 3rd prototype video suggest that the lower fuselage of the aircraft may also contain a very ambitious internal weapon station compared to the total volume of the aircraft. As soon as TR gains access to an upper-medium class fighter jet engine, the KE project could become much more special.
View attachment 69739
View attachment 69736 View attachment 69737
I think you quoted the wrong message. I have the opinion that if experimental studies are going to be carried out with existing projects, it should be in the opposite direction, not to make drones manned. For example, the airframe developed within the scope of the Hürjet (and even Hurkuş) project can be considered to be flown with artificial intelligence in this concept in the future, thus being configured for longer range without life support systems and canopy.I fail to understand this. What is the point of making an unmanned drone, manned ? That idea doesn’t make sense to me to be honest. More cons than pros.
Is it possible to expedite the TF-35k's test process by strapping one to a Kızılelma prototype?The KE's front fusalage, the part where the canopy is located in traditional fighter jets, has been considerably enlarged in volume. As can be seen from different perspectives, it has not only been raised vertically, but also expanded horizontally. I will leave the aerodynamic implications to the experts, but with a very simple logic, it should also give important clues about the electronic configuration of the aircraft. In terms of avionics suites, a drone equivalent to a fully up-to-date fighter jet must be being prepared.
In terms of the silhouette of the aircraft, I think the second important detail is the width of the rear fusalage, which suggests that the engine clearance may be suitable for engines with a much larger diameter than the current engine. In my opinion, these two details strengthen the impression that the fuselage of the aircraft is directly designed as a naval jet
In addition, the different perspectives in the 3rd prototype video suggest that the lower fuselage of the aircraft may also contain a very ambitious internal weapon station compared to the total volume of the aircraft. As soon as TR gains access to an upper-medium class fighter jet engine, the KE project could become much more special.
View attachment 69739
View attachment 69736 View attachment 69737
I think the TF35K would be too heavyweight for the fuselage of this variant of the KE. But the idea of a fighter drone with a 35K turbofan sounds very sexy. lol. If only.Is it possible to expedite the TF-35k's test process by strapping one to a Kızılelma prototype?
Looks like one of the F35 apertures
No video?It seems it had a flight today.
Yesterday, Baykar showed the 2nd taxi test and what caught my attention in the engine part was that AI-322F was used, as I said.
The engine used is the latest model 30F of the latest AI-322.
In other words, the engine used in Kızılelma is not AI-322F, not AI-322 30, but AI-322 30F.