Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imagine my shock.

Russia has proven to us they are willing to take this world to hell with us all inside.

Also Erdogan made Putin wait for like 50 seconds to close a minute. Not surprised that Putin wont take that humilation at all.

Also everytime some agreement gets signed the Russians continue bombing we seen this in Syria too.
"Also everytime some agreement gets signed the Russians" <- What you mean agreement.........What you expect from russia...........it is a FACT that russia do NOT I repeat russia do NOT follow any agreement

putins russia go to those event to understand what other side WANT or think at that current time ..........................

Signing documents which putin russia said it MANY TIMES that those agreements do not have POWER
putin said when we decide we go and take it ALL no agreements no international law

Period................

That is Why ALL Free people in the world are against putins russia and russians in present........They Cross the RED line................International LAWS and Agreements MUST BE FOLLOWED.................if not then no mercy for putins russians

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
"Also everytime some agreement gets signed the Russians" <- What you mean agreement.........What you expect from russia...........it is a FACT that russia do NOT I repeat russia do NOT follow any agreement

putins russia go to those event to understand what other side WANT or think at that current time ..........................

Signing documents which putin russia said it MANY TIMES that those agreements do not have POWER
putin said when we decide we go and take it ALL no agreements no international law

Period................

That is Why ALL Free people in the world are against putins russia and russians in present........They Cross the RED line................International LAWS and Agreements MUST BE FOLLOWED.................if not then no mercy for putins russians
My opinion about this is having some good images for russian TV will give the impression the country is doing efforts of good will for Ukraine to export their grain, and using it as another propaganda tool for internal consumption. Their intentions seem clear after the missile attack on the port grain terminal.

Worst thing is UN general secretary and diplomatics already know they are just actors for TV.

"Niether 24h have passed after grain export agreedment and Russia bombs the port from the grain had to exit. There are flies with more truthfulness than Lavrov."

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
My opinion about this is having some good images for russian TV will give the impression the country is doing efforts of good will for Ukraine to export their grain, and using it as another propaganda tool for internal consumption. Their intentions seem clear after the missile attack on the port grain terminal.

Worst thing is UN general secretary and diplomatics already know they are just actors for TV.

"Niether 24h have passed after grain export agreedment and Russia bombs the port from the grain had to exit. There are flies with more truthfulness than Lavrov."

RTE (Erdogan) on TV SAID that HE did successfully help for this AGREEMENT to be SIGNED and HE ALSO SAID that this is BIG HISTORY
MOMENT that WEST will talk about this as big EVENT as success :D

I really want now RTE to go to the same TV and explain or LIE as there is no different Why russians do not follow the agreement and they attack.
-What Turkiye gonna do about this as PARTNER or Guarantee that this agreement must be followed

RTE CAN USE OWN invented explanation "Kandırıldık" = we were deceived ( it is actually translated I was FOOL and when other side show it to my FACE that I am FOOL I decide to ignored and liemyself again and lie other people which support me that I am not FOOL............Believe me )

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Interesting thread about the situation in Kherson:

"Rosvguardia seem to have searched houses door-to-door in some districts of the city and have been replaced at checkpoints by regular troops."
Mate putinist russians made many many many raping, killing of residents of city Kherson...........They losing the front there............ Battle front is at edge of city..

it is matter of weeks when Ukraine army brake through and then ..............We all know..............any putinist or traitor in the city will be brutally killed..........putinist know that so they leaving only regulars left behind soon they will understand

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let make it clear .. it is Quoting:
"By buying its oil and gas, the global community generously finances the russian terrorist regime's war against civilization and genocide against the Ukrainian people. Toothless sanctions on russia and limited weapons for the defence of civilization are a pittance by comparison.
At war with civilization, the russian fascist regime inflates fear of Armageddon in democratic societies. Slaves to this fear, decision-makers in most democratic societies refuse to fight the rashist horde invading Europe. Ukrainians, though, live as free people and fight."

this my words -> Above is DAMN FACT and RIGHT

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russia's Foreign Policy Modus Operandi:
1) Russia creates problem
2) Russia pretends to seek diplomatic solution for problem <- Here I have to add: RTE jump in...........like a fool......and he Think that this is strategic move of his :D
3) Russia's signs agreement
4) Russia immediately violates agreement <- Here I have to add : RTE show on TV and say "Kandırıldık" = we were deceived :D
5) Russia blames everyone else for its own actions
6) Rinse and Repeat.

Mailman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Estonia
Nation of origin
Estonia
Russia's Foreign Policy Modus Operandi:
1) Russia creates problem
2) Russia pretends to seek diplomatic solution for problem <- Here I have to add: RTE jump in...........like a fool......and he Think that this is strategic move of his :D
3) Russia's signs agreement
4) Russia immediately violates agreement <- Here I have to add : RTE show on TV and say "Kandırıldık" = we were deceived :D
5) Russia blames everyone else for its own actions
6) Rinse and Repeat.

Perhaps some explanation for Russia's behavior regarding the contracts and so forth.

Russians consider themselves a Christian nation and faithful followers of God. Accordingly, all treaties and agreements made must be accepted by God. Without God's approval, it is not worth of paper on which the deal stands. So any deal must be tested and if God does not do anything to stop the violation, the agreement is not enforced by higher authorities. What can a weak human do if God himself is not enforcing a certain deal? Nothing, right?

In other words, one can make a deal with Russians only if one has the means to enforce it. Otherwise, it is like robbing a candy shop- Russians take the parts they like and ignore others they do not like.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
@kathirz What about delivery of leopards that blocked by Germany -from Spain to Ukraine?

Last news I have hear about is Spain offered 10 Leo2A4 tanks and 20 M-113. But tanks will need a mayor overhaul which could last around 2 months.
This offer is meant to be payed (15 million euros) by Ukraine with European war funds granted to them.

So once Ukraine accepts the offer, I don't consider it really good... only 10 tanks, Spain will ask to Germany and USA for transfering this goods to UKR. I think we are not reached this point or at least we don't have more news... all depends on natural gas it seems.

Offer includes training in Latvia, which we will pay for it, 15M € is only to pay the companies who will work on tanks and M-113 to put them on combat ready state.

So the good thing is not the material itself, is the training, I think in whole Europe there should be like 700~ tanks that could be handed over to UKR.

Wikpedia quote:

"After 2000, Germany and the Netherlands found themselves with large stocks of tanks that they had no need for after the Cold War. These tanks were sold to NATO or friendly armies around the world. Among these buyers of the surplus tanks were Turkey (purchasing 354 vehicles), Greece (183), Sweden (160), Chile (140), Finland (139), Poland (128), Austria (114), Spain (108), Canada (107), Indonesia (103), Singapore (96), Norway (52), Denmark (51), and Portugal (37).[120]"

Source in spanish:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom