Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

So Turkey will stay behind if NATO finances the whole endeavor ? I think it would be better to move out than have the west pay the money for achieving nothing in the end.

Blank1

Reactions

So Turkey will stay behind if NATO finances the whole endeavor ? I think it would be better to move out than have the west pay the money for achieving nothing in the end.

I think some one is needed to operate the airport, as Afghanistan government is unable to handle it and Taliban's will need time to adapt. Some very wise and calm decisions are needed if Turkey decides to keep even a skeleton crew behind.
As some one else is in the mood to knock at the door with a lot of money and have a desire to get mining rights to the richest gold and copper mines which are untapped in 21th century.
In all this Turkey is the only viable option to keep the other party at bay at least for the time being or till a wicked plan is cooked that includes the sacrifice of others.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think some one is needed to operate the airport, as Afghanistan government is unable to handle it and Taliban's will need time to adapt. Some very wise and calm decisions are needed if Turkey decides to keep even a skeleton crew behind.
As some one else is in the mood to knock at the door with a lot of money and have a desire to get mining rights to the richest gold and copper mines which are untapped in 21th century.
In all this Turkey is the only viable option to keep the other party at bay at least for the time being or till a wicked plan is cooked that includes the sacrifice of others.
The last statement you shared pretty much indicates what Afghanistan is going to be under Taliban. I felt like laughing after reading it thinkin no wonder Afghans want to run away from the country.

So no, Afghanistan is going to descend into chaos, and only religious fanatism is going to rule it. That's what I believe.

Just like in the past you'll have different Taliban leaders coming and going, imposing their own laws and rulings. One is kind and wise, the other brutal and ruthless. A law unto themselves. Talibans top leaders can't control them, and that's why it'll descend to what it was.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Gaining The Trust of the Population isn't going to be difficult but if a relationship works out with the authorities in which Turkey is seen as a stabilizing Force rather than a threat, we could see two friendly states that could also include Pakistan.

For Turkey that would be bargaining chip against IRAN since Taliban are Sunni, and not in favor of Iranian leadership.

1623070746741.png

Blank1

Reactions
The last statement you shared pretty much indicates what Afghanistan is going to be under Taliban. I felt like laughing after reading it thinkin no wonder Afghans want to run away from the country.

So no, Afghanistan is going to descend into chaos, and only religious fanatism is going to rule it. That's what I believe.

Just like in the past you'll have different Taliban leaders coming and going, imposing their own laws and rulings. One is kind and wise, the other brutal and ruthless. A law unto themselves. Talibans top leaders can't control them, and that's why it'll descend to what it was.

Chaos is the product of constant super powers intervention in Afghanistan since past 40 years, this constant intervention resulted to trigger insurgency / resistance which is a natural response any where on the planet, once called Afghan Mujahideens are today Taliban's.

The term "religious fanatism" which is popular in western media, I have no clue what that really means.

Taliban's wants sharia law (Islamic law) and there was census in Afghanistan in the past some one shared in PDF, according to results some 97% of population wanted Islamic system. And territories under Taliban's control have Islamic law, so far from according to journalists on twitter who reside in Afghanistan things are calm under Taliban's. By Islamic law the leader of the state or area under Islamic law doesn't have power above and beyond what the law allows.

Hopefully Afghanistan become a peaceful and prosperous state i don't care under whatever government.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I give month or two to the official goverment after usa complete withdrawal.

Edit.
Ok, to save some time to the mods, anyway, deleted link is the picture of dead civilians, my comment is related to that.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,767
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

So we offer to secure and run Kabul Airport to "try buy" some goodwill. F*** that, the second West steppe's over the boarder the public in west won't give a f*** about Afghanistan.

We should be the first to leave.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

So we offer to secure and run Kabul Airport to "try buy" some goodwill. F*** that, the second West steppe's over the boarder the public in west won't give a f*** about Afghanistan.

We should be the first to leave.
if you have good relations with talibans as indicated, why not?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom