Contributor
Reactions
5 3,722
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Why would he do that?

Keep supporting that master of 12 years old girl slaves.

Edit: I just noticed. There is high amount of supporters of terror and ignorance in this site. Amazing!

Their number isn't big but they are active as hell. I guess most of the others just don't care enough to get involved in the thread or just doesn't have a whole day to constantly post. :D

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Others

Alhamdulillah.
Everything end in the peaceful manner.

I feel sorry to anyone that
wish this conflict
to end in the violence manner,
but failed. 😊

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,779
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1- Taliban and Pakistan are loooooovely brothers and will help each other in dire situations
2- China, for now, looooove the Taliban as they are extremely anti-US and will help China establish their hegemony in the region
3- Taliban are Sunni muslims who wanna impose shria law. In other words they wont keep quiet for the harm of muslims around them
Point no.2 and no.3 will self cancel each other.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,822
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Point no.2 and no.3 will self cancel each other
I did think of that at first, but considering the tons of money that China can obtain from Taliban's back in terms of trade, construction, economic support, expertise, natural resources and trade routes and its politcal importance against India; i think the chinese government will turn a blind eye as long as Taliban doesnt antagonise them and Taliban never will as they still need China and its strength against the USA

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,779
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I did think of that at first, but considering the tons of money that China can obtain from Taliban's back in terms of trade, construction, economic support, expertise, natural resources and trade routes and its politcal importance against India; i think the chinese government will turn a blind eye as long as Taliban doesnt antagonise them and Taliban never will as they still need China and its strength against the USA
Hmmm if that's the case a
I suggest Indians throw tons of money too. Thereby silencing Talibs.

Might want to remind you that Taliban fighters are composed of significant numbers of Uyghurs too.

In the long run if Talibs betray them (Uyghurs), I'd say that's an opportunity for the US to take and try destabilize the country once again.

I mean there's a lot of anti China-ism among Jihadists. Maybe to the same level as anti Modi-ism.

Really looking forward to see how Kablu's new ruler will take hold over a decentralized orgs like the Talibs.

Those fighters are going to disarm somehow.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Nah my friend,
You actually misunderstood
It isnt that Indians care about Taliban or in human rights; anyone who believe so is fqing crazy. I mean indian police are raping muslim 12 year olds every now and then. Indians dont really care about afghanistan itself, they care about Taliban
Do you have an actual source for this? Or did you just hear it somewhere?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom