Propaganda still carried on? 😄

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
See i told you earlier also, that rate cannot change their habits. They are into first few hours and we have seen streets getting covered off women's posters, girls being denied colleges et all...

Ans pls refrain from this dog thing please.from so ever u heard that... He must have been living in caves since his birth... Correct ur sources...
Gladly, but it would be nice if you reffered to your compatriot first when he "joked" about women cloth in afganistan, on every pointing on women position in afganistan, i can present 10 more bizzare factualities and crimes from india.
You rush with conclusions and grasp for any news that portrait talibans in light that suits your view, i would wait at least couple of months after they consolidate their governance for more nuanced position.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
What the fluff ?!? Again, I say, leave that land alone for at least 100 years. No body interfere. This obsession super powers have to interfere in another countries internal affairs has caused a lot of damage. Saddam Hussain should have never been toppled, Soviets should have never invaded Afghanistan. Same with Libya and Syria.
Thing is it is a quagmire. They were left alone and they gave refuge to Osama.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
The funny thing,
it coincidence with the timing of
liberation of Afghanistan by Taliban.
Why??? 😄😄😄
Uh. It's not a coincidence. Talib are taking over Afghanistan. So women's rights should be the focus. Why do you believe that women aren't important enough?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
The funny thing,
it coincidence with the timing of
liberation of Afghanistan by Taliban.
Why??? 😄😄😄
How many complaints u heard of women oppression in since taliban left.. Read about Afghanistan of 1970,s and what it is now wrt to women rights....

Would u gloat same way if taliban goes ahead and take over malayasia????

Its very easy to mock on others plight...

M

Maximilian Veers

Lol, if Trump was on Twitter it would have been a pretty entertaining time line.

There is a certain element of truth to this. There is no way Taliban would have gained so much ground without a pre arranged agreement between Taliban , America and Ghani. Its like every Ghani appointed military commander out right surrendered. Those who stood their ground was some of the local warlords who have all now run away and crossed the border into neighboring countries. Which also seems very suspicious.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,179
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mind your language people.

There does seem to be some radicals here not caring about rights and such.

Even people who believes in Taliban on fickle ground.

But Taliban isn’t a government institution as it comprises of tribes and warlords. And every warlord has his own way of interpreting things.

Taliban will have to divide power and even submit to a judiciary of sorts to start earning trust.

Taliban cannot afford to allow free education because that would undermine their emirati construction. So they will go back bring Taliban.

I’d really love to be proven wrong here. But I’m not.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom