Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Until very recently I've always thought that any future conflict will be from ISKP v Taliban.

I add another possibility of Iran v Taliban. Or even Pakistan, in the form of proxy warfare. With Iran covertly arming or creating a hezb like militia consisted of the Hazara.

Anyway Iran is into another front that could exhaust it's resources.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
We did what ?? It's a common pakistani and Bangladeshi habit to blame india for what happens in their country .

Real game is far from started , do any bullshit ,bear consequences .

Today there are more insurgents in Indian NE than in Bangladesh's CHT.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Today there are more insurgents in Indian NE than in Bangladesh's CHT.
Indian insurgents are making peace deals , and if sone swamp dwelling underwear stiching idiot thinks that they are the reason for that ,then unicorn is in bedroom .

China is one reason in supporting ne insurgency .

And your claim falls flat regarding , show me your official press release , not some mumbo jumbo statement , two canes on ass ,and anyone will speak the tone required

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,487
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Until very recently I've always thought that any future conflict will be from ISKP v Taliban.

I add another possibility of Iran v Taliban. Or even Pakistan, in the form of proxy warfare. With Iran covertly arming or creating a hezb like militia consisted of the Hazara.

Anyway Iran is into another front that could exhaust it's resources.

this is from 2012, by Caspian report. Historically Iran never really expand eastward, but westward towards modern day Iraq and Anatolia. But things could change as now the Iran finding itself again with another Sunni govts in its borders. They WILL want a buffer state, like the post Baath Iraq, and that will eventually clashes with Pakistan's own interests in Afghanistan.

Hence that's why there will be no such thing as regional cooperation in Afghanistan like some members here boasted not so long time ago. Each and every Afghanistan neighbors are now scrambling to save their own interests first. and those interests are often not seldom clashes with each others.

iran.PNG

Blank1

Reactions

No such words (Education is irrelevant) is used, just a defeated guy showing his hate.

Word by word translation :
The system that is now governing us, the heads of this system consists of Ulama (Religious Teachers) and Taliban's (Students or broadly used for religious students), They got no education from worldly institutes and are not acquainted with very high education.

Due to religion those people sacrificed enough! for religion, Today the prestige these people have in the world, Teachers lack that prestige, no matter how many degrees those people have, today Mullah (Religious scholar) and Talib (Students) have more honor in Afghanistan.

Before some one start bitching about, He is Talking about Afghanistan in grand terms, if you have no clue about Afghans or Pashtun's and their love for religion then shut up.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom