Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Dude you tagged me from months back now.. What unfavorable. You are translating terrorist acts into Live insurgency or live war? which is not the case at all.. If you want that you go to Donbass even tho it is frozen two armies sit infront of each other.

It's tit for tat, you started tagging and quoting me, I'll do the same. and btw, I'm okay if this thread is demoted to conflict thread instead of live conflict thread.

It's just my reminder to you that the war is hardly over like you predicted back then.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
It's tit for tat, you started tagging and quoting me, I'll do the same. and btw, I'm okay if this thread is demoted to conflict thread instead of live conflict thread.

It's just my reminder to you that the war is hardly over like you predicted back then.

Yeah but you tagged me months after.. By the way it doesn't matter now.. Why are you conversing with yourself in a defunct thread go to twitter

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah but you tagged me months after.. By the way it doesn't matter now.. Why are you conversing with yourself in a defunct thread go to twitter
Conversing with oneself is what spammers do here.

Im only here to cement my thoughts back then with the latest development in Afghanistan. The one you and your fellow spammers mocked back then. Which most turns out to be true.

I'm not here for the business of posting feel good pictures or some religious non sense like your buddy mr.guest_xx

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
How right was I in my predictions? LOL

Reading these comments after my ban are an extra joy and vindication. US pleading for military bases in the entire region and getting a cold shoulder is no suprise. Not only was I right on the money, I deserve a statue for every darn prediction. India got kicked out along with US/NATO and now the regional countries have taken charge.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Since some kid is probably talking about my prediction. Sure

How about this, I predicted back then :

here, this is back in July [source] [source]
great powers don't work together. They compete.

Seems like Iran is blaming its Eastern neighbors for defeat of the NRF.

say goodbye to regional cooperation (n)

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
LOL
Since some kid is probably talking about my prediction. Sure

How about this, I predicted back then :

here, this is back in July [source] [source]

Seems like Iran is blaming its Eastern neighbors for defeat of the NRF.

say goodbye to regional cooperation (n)

LOL man I nailed you in every claim. You got nothing to say. Absolutely nothing.

The Taliban are in charge. Northern Alliance has been humiliated and destroyed. Afghans aren't getting the visas and reception they hoped for. US/NATO countries are handpicking their most loyal assets to live in military bases. The rest are getting rejected. Do you want me to continue?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I predicted this back then too, lets see what resident spammers have to say
Now, the Taliban are actively alienating and killing a significant part of Afghanistan which is the former ANSDF and the Salafists.

Guess which way this people will turn into protection and revenge ???

This shows just how incompetent the Taliban are managing social issues that could fuel an insurgency.

now we're seeing this.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I predicted this back then too, lets see what resident spammers have to say

now we're seeing this.

Rubbish. Perhaps one final wish of US/NATO after 20 years of absolute failure.

Let me predict this one for you. ISIS stands no chance in Afghanistan. The Americans will try hard to promote their proxy, but zero chance of success.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
OMG I'm having a field day here.

I predicted this back then

Now even their commanders and high ranking officials aren't safe

Come on dude. One insignificant tweet from an unverified source LOL

US clout has disappeared from Afghanistan. Totally finished. That is where we are at.

Do you really think that regional countries like Iran, Russia, China and Pakistan are going to give an inch to the US? Be realistic.

Even you understand that this is game over. The Americans are now playing poker with China and Russia. Afghanistan is game over.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I clearly said this back then, now readers can see who knows what they're talking about and who did not.

here's my opinion.

not to mention the many international player that will eventually fight, not cooperate for influence in Afghanistan such as:

1. Pakistan
2. Iran
3. China
4. Russia
translation :

Gen. Mohammad Nabi Mobin, a Taliban member: "The President of Iran is interfering in the affairs of Afghanistan with a white eye." This member #طالبان Further to the lack of a mosque for #اهل_سنت He also pointed to the absence of a Sunni figure in senior Iranian government officials, saying, "We will not interfere, let them not interfere.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,410
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My next prediction : Pakistan will eventually capitulate to pressure for air corridor from Washington.

There I said it.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I clearly said this back then, now readers can see who knows what they're talking about and who did not.

translation :

Gen. Mohammad Nabi Mobin, a Taliban member: "The President of Iran is interfering in the affairs of Afghanistan with a white eye." This member #طالبان Further to the lack of a mosque for #اهل_سنت He also pointed to the absence of a Sunni figure in senior Iranian government officials, saying, "We will not interfere, let them not interfere.

LOL the Taliban and Iran have no disagreement. In fact, today the Iranians and Taliban enjoy a much more stable relationship. This is common knowledgde. Fake claims from Twitter don't mean much.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
My next prediction : Pakistan will eventually capitulate to pressure for air corridor from Washington.

There I said it.

LOL The Americans have already been shown the door. They asked for military bases, but didn't get anything. Not from Pakistan and not from any regional country.

Now you claim that Pakistan will provide air corridor LOL Air corridor for what? An exit?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom