Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
85 17,400
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What are you talking about I am the one who posted the FPV videos in the first place. How can you even say I don't know about mountainous Iraqi north?
DUDE, STOP MAKING THINGS ABOUT ME OR ATTACKING ME PERSONALLY. Isn't that against the rules? The rules don't apply to you since you are the lead mod, is that it?

No there aren't any jammers in any of these attacks if they were there wouldn't be dozens of drone attacks with no one even scattering due to drone alarm. Show me where are our soldiers carrying a second gun, a shotgun. They don't even give proper body armor to our boys either. Just compare our tiny plates (if they even are wearing one by a miracle) with American kits.

Even if there is just 1 commando on a temporary high mountain top you can still have a portable jammer or at least an UAV alarm like the one in the second video.A small UAV alarm wouldn't even use much energy unlike a jammer. I was a communications officer in TAF so, I know what I am talking about. Stop trying to patronize or insult me.

Show me on the video I posted where are they, any of it hard kill Şahin, jammers, UAV alarms or shotguns? I know they have some hard/soft kill stuff on bigger bases but they have nothing in these smaller temporary bases that PKK attacks much more frequently.

So now you are even implying I am somehow supporting PKK by pointing out clear-cut, negligence that kills our boys. Wow... This is the sad mentality that is actually KILLING our soldiers. Instead of FIXING the problem, make 1001 excuses do to nothing and blame those who point out shortcomings that are the cause of our losses. Nice, real nice example of what I was referring to earlier.
Yes, I imply that you don't have any idea of the areas TSK is deployed right now, the risks involved, the topographic specifics, the direction from which the drones in question came or the location and proximity of civilian settlements compared to our bases. You don't have any idea of the measures taken, nor the equipment the soldiers are given or the difficulties at Amedi and Matin that are preventing the more effective deployment of counter-measures.

There is a good reason why the systems in question are not deployed on these exact places, but hopefully this problem will be sorted out in the coming 2 months.

I don't care who you are or what you've been. If you think that you are worthy enough so I lose my precious time to personally attack you I have bad news for you.

I would be the first one to criticize TSK when it comes to the operations we carry out and I did it before, can do it again without any sense for remorse or fear, but when I see people talking absolute sh!t without having even the slightest idea about what they are talking about, without even taking the step to have a 5 minutes read while we currently have the best feed on the operations in Iraq and Syria, creating a fusion from the best sources available, I feel obligated to respond. If you are going to criticize for the sake of criticism, it's your choice and no one is going to meddle, just don't be mad when response comes.

Everything you want a footage of (as far as it's not abusing OPSEC rules) was already posted in the Iraq, firearms and small drones threads.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,481
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

GRa1g-hXcAA9GOx