Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

Y

Yoyo

Guys, Azerbaijan collects its own intel. I'm sure Turkey, with drones and satellites, also provides lots of info as well. It doesn't need Armenian "leaks" on Twitter, which is probably a bait anyway.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Yet it doesnt give them any right over Karabakh.
By that logic all humanity must move back to Ethiopia or is there a line that you draw on how far back in history you are looking to determine who has which rights to any land?
I was talking about calling Armenia an artificial state .Moving the discussion to Homo Erectus and what not doesn't change the fact that Nagorno Karabach was actually a gift from Stalin and Armenians were there a couple of thousand years before Turkic arrival. Hating on Armenians for clinging to their ancestral lands is a Turkic nationalistic knee jerk reaction but don't act surprised that most of the Western world,which is educated, actually knows the history of the region and, naturally, sympathises with the Armenians. That's all.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was talking about calling Armenia an artificial state .Moving the discussion to Homo Erectus and what not doesn't change the fact that Nagorno Karabach was actually a gift from Stalin and Armenians were there a couple of thousand years before Turkic arrival. Hating on Armenians for clinging to their ancestral lands is a Turkic nationalistic knee jerk reaction but don't act surprised that most of the Western world,which is educated, actually knows the history of the region and, naturally, sympathises with the Armenians. That's all.

Watch this Costin ;

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Im not surprised at the fact that western world supports Armenians over Turks any day but that has nothing to do with being educated, no its actually the opposite, its the ignorance of westerners about the region which allows Armenia to use the victim card every single time.

And you say i get the discussion back to homo erectus and then talk about ancestral land of Armenians so i ask you again where do you draw the line for historical claim?

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Watch this Costin ;
I know the video, I actually appreciate Shirwan but I think he's biased when it comes to Azerbaijan, him being Azeri. I do not agree with this hate against Armenians and I sympathise with them,not because they're Christians but because they're the underdog and clear natives of those lands....It would have been easy for them and the Georgians to convert and make their lives easier but they didn't....to call them artificial,savages just because they've endured centuries of oppression and barbarity but kept their beliefs is wrong, morally and historically.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,568
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Yet it doesnt give them any right over Karabakh.
By that logic all humanity must move back to Ethiopia or is there a line that you draw on how far back in history you are looking to determine who has which rights to any land?

Very often that quote from Crocodile Dundee comes to my mind when I see people arguing about a certain piece of land and who owns it:

“Well, you see, Aborigines don't own the land.They belong to it. It's like their mother. See those rocks? Been standing there for 600 million years. Still be there when you and I are gone. So arguing over who owns them is like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog they live on.”

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I know the video, I actually appreciate Shirwan but I think he's biased when it comes to Azerbaijan, him being Azeri. I do not agree with this hate against Armenians and I sympathise with them,not because they're Christians but because they're the underdog and clear natives of those lands....It would have been easy for them and the Georgians to convert and make their lives easier but they didn't....to call them artificial,savages just because they've endured centuries of oppression and barbarity but kept their beliefs is wrong, morally and historically.
I sent that link to you because of your false claims. I marked that part in your previous post. Karabag and vecinity belonged to the Azerbaycan for a very long time. If you didnt watch this video today , you should watch it again. Him being Azeri doesnt matter because he puts alot of info and censor info to the video. ıf you ever bothered to read the comments below that video you would know that even Armenians appriciatiate his work. So you shoudnt dismisss his work because of his etnicity. By the way nobody is saying Armenia is artificial country but you gotta agree that Armenia is being used as puppet for a very long time. And right now Armenia is being sacrificed by Russia for leverage.

Azeri441

Committed member
Reactions
2 1,119
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Border Patrol Special Forces - includes footage of them at the front line near the end, 4:44 Harop taking out T-72, hasn't been seen before

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
because they've endured centuries of oppression and barbarity
LMFAO... people who drank Turkish blood - and attacked and massacred the young TR community around 200 AC. - Armenians died with Albania -
The first settlements of Turkish ethnic groups in what is now Azerbaijan can be traced back to the 2nd century when the early Hunnic people of the Az appeared there. The Region of nowadays AZ was called Albania - and has nothing to do with Armenians ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sinan

Not dumb at all ...the Armenians were present in these lands continuously and there nothing artificial in their continuous existence
So going by with that logic can we say all of Turkey can be invaded by other nations since we are late comers to the region compared to others?

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,568
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
@Costin84, nobody denies the right of the Armenian to live in Karabakh, because indeed they have been living there for a long time but still- what solution do you have for the hundreds of thousands of Azeris that are refugees in their own country and were forced to leave not just Nagorno-Karabakh but also the even bigger piece of land that are under Armenian occupation and even before Stalin were Azeri majority?

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,580
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its pretty stupid to reveal you tactics on twitter dont you think?
hahahaha lets call it a double trick ;) and considering all the equipment they left behind to make their tactical retreat look more convincing it should a be triple trick :devilish: like inception I am sure now even an ordinary Armanian soldier can not distinguish what is real and what is not!

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
@Costin84, nobody denies the right of the Armenian to live in Karabakh, because indeed they have been living there for a long time but still- what solution do you have for the hundreds of thousands of Azeris that are refugees in their own country and were forced to leave not just Nagorno-Karabakh but also the even bigger piece of land that are under Armenian occupation and even before Stalin were Azeri majority?
That's the crux of the matter and if everyone would be rational, which they aren't, and we see this with posters in here, they would reach a compromise. In my mind, that would be reincorporating Nagorno Karabach as an autonomous province of Azerbaijan, right of return for displaced Azeris ,an international effort for reconstruction because the province today, truth be told, it's a shithole filled with peasants holding AK 47s and millenial grudges.....

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
So going by with that logic can we say all of Turkey can be invaded by other nations since we are late comers to the region compared to others?
Nope....we had this discussion before I believe, the Armenians have an established presence in Nagorno Karabach....as for Turkey...seriously ?....it's a well established nation of 83 million....there might be a couple of hundreds of deluded Byzantine worshippers out there but.....

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
To all members,

No insults to race religion nations soldiers leaders of nations flags etc.
No Memes on serious threads.

We do not tolerate such behavior.

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Armenians are retreating in a non-tactical way. Here they left artillery pieces, ATGMs and other equipment behind.
They are good people, they are not wasting valuable arms . No matter who own this , who get this . 😂😂😃 .
It is called flew away
Please share this on your social media accounts or other forums u have membership.

English please .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom