Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you provide a summary?
He talks about past Armenian goverments and how they sign agreements about Karabag and disowned them afterwards. In the past Armenian parlement was attacked and politicians who wanted to solve karabag situation was shot dead. Also he talked about double standarts and injustice about Azerbaijan in the Russian media. So on...

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

"An Azerbaijani on the
Iranian side of the border
can't keep his tears of happiness
as he witnesses the liberation of the occupied lands
by the Azerbaijani army.
This is very emotional
and my mom cried this morning
after watching this video."

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,891
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
UAV operator switches to IR: :sneaky:
I suspect those are used for stimulation for the enemy snipers to shoot and reveal their position. It is widely used tactic across the world where front lines exist and the brightest in my mind is that of Ukraine. They are provoking Russian snipers to reveal their position and then bomb the place with heavy artillery. I saw a picture of such an mannequin not long ago with combat helmet, uniform and even binoculars stick to it's head. It's not a bad tactic at all.

N

Null/Void

He talks about past Armenian goverments and how they sign agreements about Karabag and disowned them afterwards. In the past Armenian parlement was attacked and politicians who wanted to solve karabag situation was shot dead. Also he talked about double standarts and injustice about Azerbaijan in the Russian media. So on...
Russia and Iran have very "transactional" relations with their neighbors like Armenia(well it borders Iran* not Russia) and Azerbaijan for Russia being both ex USSR republics Moscow wants to keep them on their side Iran same thing in Russia case Yerevan has become a much more wayward ally since 2018 Pashniyan had even put the General Sec. of OBKB/CSTO(Russian NATO) in Jail put mainly anti Russian folks in key foreign affairs posts so Moscow is not beholden to Yerevan at all

D

dBSPL

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

"An Azerbaijani on the
Iranian side of the border
can't keep his tears of happiness
as he witnesses the liberation of the occupied lands
by the Azerbaijani army.
This is very emotional
and my mom cried this morning
after watching this video."

The hope that makes these beautiful people cry will surely one day meet with their destiny...

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
It seems that the Russians didn't respond to friendships, alliances or partnerships but only brute force.

Those 40 or so Turkish soldiers that were martyred in Idlib was the main turning point in relations I think. Turks went to Moscow and got a humiliating response. And the truth is that the Russians most likely conducted the strike.

But i'm happy to say that since then, the Russians have received their payback in Syria, Libya and now Azerbaijan. Payback in two ways:

Firstly to discredit the military equipment and mercenaries employed or sold by the Russians.

And secondly to show those that seek Russian protection against Turkey, that it is futile.

Next step - once air defences are in place - is a serious Syrian move on the board.
Turkish drones gave Russian Hardware such a bad press in just one year that this will probably cost billions of dollar in export potential to Russia.
Well, Turkey and Russia will never become an ally anyways, anyone who drems or expects anything in that direction still hasnt learnt a thing from history and geopolitcs of the two countries.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom