Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I need to see some new drone videos by Azeri MoD. After the slaughter from a few days ago I got very spoiled and now my expectations are very high and my appetite is big. Come oooonnnn... I want drone videos!

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
I need to see some new drone videos by Azeri MoD. After the slaughter from a few days ago I got very spoiled and now my expectations are very high and my appetite is big. Come oooonnnn... I want drone videos!
Only when Armenia ballistic missiles city centers. (sarcasm)

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Armenia finally downed ( or it malfunctioned and crashed) a tb2
MX-15D-Feb-2018.jpg

A

adenl

Was about to post the same thing.

It seems the Turks have learned from the lessons in Syria and Libya. It now took hundreds of destroyed vehicles to one downed TB2. Great exchange ratio in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Was about to post the same thing.

It seems the Turks have learned from the lessons in Syria and Libya. It now took hundreds of destroyed vehicles to one downed TB2. Great exchange in my opinion.
Given it was downed at the first place, might have also malfunctioned for all we see from the video.

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Take it for what it's worth..

IMG_20201020_002533_882.jpg

I am very interested. Today, the Prosecutor General's Office of Azerbaijan first released the map on the right, which you see in the photo. The map stood on the site for about 5-10 minutes. Then it was deleted, changed and the map on the left was published. What does it mean? The lands on the right have been liberated, not disclosed, or what? It is impossible to make a mistake in this size, because the map was worked out, the liberated areas were marked and so on. What are you joking about? The Prosecutor General's Office should make a statement to the public.

Last edited:

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

Arda Mevlutoglu: Other than the MX-15 EO gimbal and some small parts there is nothing convincing about TB-2 being shot down. The majority parts of the wreckage is belonging to HAROP. Here one question is still unanswered. If Bayraktar TB-2 was not shot down where did that EO gimbal came from? Probably Syria or Libya and the perpetrator is sure to be the Russian GRU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Total 4 S-300 positions were attacked:

Captu5445453re.JPG

at Shosh: Command radar 5N63S + TEL destroyed by Harops.
at Kaghnut: Observe radar 36D6 + TEL destroyed by Harops.
at David Bek (open field): large explosion + secondary explosions.
at Goris: TEL destroyed by Harop.

In addition 1 TEL by Harop at unknown location.

In addition 2 separate observe 36D6 (ST-68) radars were destroyed (one by TB2 and one by Harop)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom