Azerbaijan Armenia Tensions

T

Turko

Good news:)

(Karabağ Ermeni kuvvetleri komutanı Orospu çocuğunun adı da Celal , büyük ihtimalle yarı kürt)

Armenia's losses in Nagorno-Karabakh almost doubled

Korrespondent.net, Today, 16:36

The Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army has published a list of 28 servicemen who died on Monday.

The unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (NKR) has lost about 60 servicemen in the armed conflict with Azerbaijan. Sputnik Armenia reports this on Monday, September 28.

It is indicated that the Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army published a list of 28 servicemen who died today. As a result, the number of victims among the military was 58 people.

Also, as a result of the shelling, two civilians were killed. More than 200 people were injured.

In turn, the press service of the NKR Defense Ministry reports that Armenian Defense Minister David Tonoyan is in Nagorno-Karabakh, where he visited the command post of the NKR Defense Army.

The commander of the NKR Defense Army Jalal Harutyunyan stated that the situation is fully controlled, and "good opportunities have been created for the further development of the recorded successes."

Earlier, Armenia confirmed that about 30 soldiers were killed in the battles in Nagorno-Karabakh. Armenian Ambassador to Russia Vardan Toganyan stated this.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sinan

This is just sad. Armenia is begging for money donations. Should I send a dollar? :p

Well, this is aimed for Armenian diaspora. Similar thing happened 30 years ago. Armenia is a poor country but they could be able to arm themselves with diaspora money. And could win over Azerbaijan which had bigger population but today tables turned. Azerbaijan is richer than Armenia thanks to it's natural gas and oil exports that allowed itself to arm adequately.

Be this war short and intense or be it turned into a war of attrition. 1 on 1 Armenia has no chance against Azerbaijan.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The important thing is that they musnt stop in a few days,if they push long enough a deal could be made to liberate all areas.
I really hope Aliyev doesnt cave in to pressure from Putin.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,786
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Russians are tired of Armenians as well. They would rather solve this Karabag problem once and for all. That is my opinion.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
"In this bilateral meeting, Asgarov pointed to the religious and cultural commonalities that have bonded amicable relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan and said, “Iran's support for Baku's positions on Nagorno-Karabakh is very important to us.”

What?

T

triangle

"In this bilateral meeting, Asgarov pointed to the religious and cultural commonalities that have bonded amicable relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Republic of Azerbaijan and said, “Iran's support for Baku's positions on Nagorno-Karabakh is very important to us.”

What?

Source?

Y

Yoyo

It seems an understanding has been reached by Erdogan and Putin that neither side will get involved "directly", which gives Azerbaijan the advantage in my opinion. Russia is resupplying the Armos through Iran and Turkey is resupplying Azerbaijan through Georgia. Looks like the side with the higher momentum and stamina will win most of their objectives.

Good news is that NK is recognized by the UN as Azerbaijani land and technically it's an Azerbaijani internal issue. This disarms a lot of the initiatives by the Armenian lobby around the world.

Personally I expect at least 50% of NK to be liberated before a "ceasefire".

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seeing as Pakistan has not even recognized Armenia, it disappoints me that Azerbaijan didn't bother thanking Pakistan by buying their weapons. Only until this year they bought some trainer aircraft from Pakistan. I was expecting some Pakistani ATGM and MANPANDS at the least. Perhaps even some battlefield rockets and general ammo buying from Pakistan Ordnance Factories.

Buying weapons from Pakistan? They even dont buy weapons from Turkey, only from Moscow.

Azeri government is a very greedy government, puppet of Russia.

You know, as a Turk you NEED a visa to travel to Azerbaijan. So far, 'brotherstate'. Only when they need Turkish help.

Destan

Reactions
they should cut in 2..

no supply more from poorsians...

Mmm... i think you forgetting that armenia borders Iran here:

2020-09-28_20-42-43.png

Y

Yoyo

Buying weapons from Pakistan? They even dont buy weapons from Turkey, only from Moscow.

Azeri government is a very greedy government, puppet of Russia.

You know, as a Turk you NEED a visa to travel to Azerbaijan. So far, 'brotherstate'. Only when they need Turkish help.
That's slowly changing though. The old ex-Soviet brass in the Azerbaijani officer corps are retiring and being replaced by nationalist/Turkist Azeris. Also, Turkey is a relatively new player in the armament markets. I reckon Turkey's share in Azerbaijan's defence purchases will only go up in the future. It's already started.

So let's not bash our brother nation on the past mistakes and instead throw our full support behind them.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom