Reactions
26 3,089
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
According to Tolga Özbek:

New AKINCI Delivery to Pakistan

Pakistan began strengthening its UAV fleet with AKINCI, which it started receiving last April. According to the Pakistani defense press, Baykar delivered the new AKINCI UAVs as part of a second batch.
At the same time, Pakistan, which is also a TB2 user, is working on integrating its own developed munitions into the AKINCI.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still Brazil doesn't have Turkish UAV. It looks nice there big chunk of South America. But there are no contract yet.
That doesn't bother me. It must be a matter of time to be materialized. Bayraktars and particularly Akıncı are the most atractive planes for any customer after all.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,620
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
That doesn't bother me. It must be a matter of time to be materialized. Bayraktars and particularly Akıncı are the most atractive planes for any customer after all.

Your post doesn’t make any sense. By this logic you can paint the whole map in green. It must be a matter of time before the whole world buys Baykar’s drone so let’s paint the whole map then.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It bothers me,either make the map real(not might become an operator or will be the future) or dont show it at all.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Your post doesn’t make any sense. By this logic you can paint the whole map in green. It must be a matter of time before the whole world buys Baykar’s drone so let’s paint the whole map then.
You are not making sense, by your logic I would have painted the whole map already but I obviously haven't. There is a reason for every country to have or not to have acquired a drone system. Not everyone needs some and those who need them may not be aligned with the seller.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,170
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Within the scope of the Signing Ceremony held in Indonesia; ASELSAN signed strategic agreements regarding the SARP Remote Controlled Stabilized Weapon System, CENK 4D Search Radar, Artillery Fire Control System and Missile Data Link, and ROKETSAN signed strategic agreements regarding the SUNGUR Air Defense Missile System, ÇAKIR Cruise Missile and MAM-L Mini Smart Munition.

Additionally, important Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed regarding unmanned surface vehicles, tank modernization and maintenance of missile systems.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You should also specify the TAI products, Anka and or Aksungur.
Why the discrimination?
I used to do that but there was a demand to separate the two as the map started to look too complicated. TUSAŞ colors are on this map just to indicate that those countries are addressed by another Turkish maker if not addressed by Baykar . There is a separate TUSAŞ map here and can be accessed through my signature line links. I will look into combining the two if it will look legible enough.

Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 16-08-50 UAV Exports.png

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,464
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Within the scope of the Signing Ceremony held in Indonesia; ASELSAN signed strategic agreements regarding the SARP Remote Controlled Stabilized Weapon System, CENK 4D Search Radar, Artillery Fire Control System and Missile Data Link, and ROKETSAN signed strategic agreements regarding the SUNGUR Air Defense Missile System, ÇAKIR Cruise Missile and MAM-L Mini Smart Munition.

Additionally, important Memorandums of Understanding (MoU) were signed regarding unmanned surface vehicles, tank modernization and maintenance of missile systems.

They are going for a new tender or upgrade a ship?

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
65 8,713
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are going for a new tender or upgrade a ship?
Most of these should be in relation to the new frigate class they’ve started building few years ago. It’s Babcock’s AH140. Most of the subsystems will be Turkish.

Top Bottom