Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,020
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Net reserve increased by 67 billion usd without the swap. If the tight policies continue and we tighten the belt on dumb spendings we might avoid having to issue big notes.

EU is phasing out 500 EURO notes and Denmark is phasing out 1000 DKK notes. To curb black money.

Last edited:

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Net reserve increased by 67 billion usd without the swap. If the tight policies continue and we tighten the belt on dumb spendings we might avoid having to issue big notes.

EU is phasing out 500 EURO notes and Denmark is phasing out 1000 DKK notes. To curb black money.
500 EURO is too big but I think we need at least 500 Lira notes,200 is too small.

Lira is almost same as Taiwan dollar now,They had 1000 and 2000 Taiwan Dollar notes.

We are almost 5 times bigger than Japanese yen,they had 10000 yen notes.

Of course,introduce 500 lira note now is not good for morale,maybe 1or 2year stable value time is needed

200 Lira cant even buy a meal set in restaurant now

No Name

Reactions
5 329
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
As Lira stable recenly,I think that s true.....at least by now.
well, that's good. It should help in the long term, and it seems like Turkey's constitutional court has weakened Erdogan's power over the central bank which should also help.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,108
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
well, that's good. It should help in the long term, and it seems like Turkey's constitutional court has weakened Erdogan's power over the central bank which should also help.
The Truth always stays in somewhere between Western media and pro-Erdogan media(like SABAH).Not as bad as Western media said,nor as good as SABAH .said

As the Western media dont blame Turkish economy recently,I think the situation became a little better.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom