Indonesia Indonesian Navy, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Laut (TNI-AL)

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Grants not purchases .

Please differentiate that , fellaz ...
hold on, correct me if im wrong but there was two different thing, there was the one plan that marine corps would receive from US EDA (those 20 unit with option up to 100 unit can be provided) but also a new purchasement directly from BAE Systems if remember correctly.

or it was whole of it were EDA ?

Last edited:

Abarky

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
41 Indonesian Navy Warships to be Modernized Defend ID

The modernization of 41 Indonesian Navy warships by PT PAL Indonesia is a form of cooperation between the Ministry of Defense and Defend ID.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,461
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hopefully you're right. I want my expectation to be betrayed.
Noh dengerin.
Eniwei the important thing that also need to be planned carefully is what will PAL do in the future? Keep building foreign design or develop their own?
How many submarine does Indonesia need and will operate in the future? (OEF)

If we take a look at:
SK : they have KSS project separated into 3 phase. KSS-I (Type-209), KSS-II(Type-214), KSS-III.
India : Phase I - P-75, Phase I - P-75(I), Phase II.

Do we have any plan at all? Or just mengalir apa adanya mengikuti arus.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
kemhan could just force marine corps to ditch their AAV-7 Procurement plan and go with this instead.
Is there any procurement Plan of AAV-7 for IMC ...?? As i recall there are no any such plan..enlighten me please...

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,516
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Noh dengerin.

Eniwei the important thing that also need to be planned carefully is what will PAL do in the future? Keep building foreign design or develop their own?

If we take a look at:
SK : they have KSS project separated into 3 phase. KSS-I (Type-209), KSS-II(Type-214), KSS-III.

river flows
Hopefully well make new order 2+2

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,161
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
hold on, correct me if im wrong but there was two different thing, there was the one plan that marine corps would receive from US EDA (those 20 unit with option up to 100 unit can be provided) but also a new purchasement directly from BAE Systems if remember correctly.

or it was whole of it were EDA ?
As far i know while chief of staf and the marines eager for a newer article . There is litle response from the MoD side ... While we never say no to a working freebies .
Maybe 08 try to kill two bird with 1 stone with the new FNSS+Pindad deal ...
Who know ...not to mention BAE did own some share in the FNSS too .

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

If we take a look at:

Perhaps it will take decades (and oc crazy amount of Rp Rp Rp) for us to develop dan prove our own ocean-going SSK design

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is there any procurement Plan of AAV-7 for IMC ...?? As i recall there are no any such plan..enlighten me please...
there was rumour in the past that due to BT-3F procurement being uncertain, there was an option to add more AAV-7 though that time it was unclear whether it was second hand unit or new fresh AAV-7.

after that marine corps meeting with andika revealed that there was an attempt from marine corps side to pursue EDA of USMC AAV-7 with first batch consisted of 20 units, and the US side insisted they may even provide those EDA AAV-7 up to 100 unit to our marine corps.
minutes 6:35 onwards.

deadlast

Committed member
Professional
Reactions
2 350
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Aside from DEFEND ID, they also launch the latest KCR-60M, KRI Panah 626 on the same occasion.
Note the Terma C-Fire EO-FCS already installed in front of the ship main mast.

"Dalam kesempatan ini, Presiden Jokowi juga meluncurkan Kapal Cepat Rudal (KCR 60M) yang digarap PT PAL Indonesia..."
https://jatimnow.com/baca-44301-holding-bumn-defend-id-diluncurkan-bakal-garap-6-proyek-pertahanan

presiden-jokowi-saat-meluncurkan-holding-bumn-industri-pertahanan-defend-id-di-hanggar-kapal-selam-pt-pal-indonesia-surabaya.jpg

-------------------

WhatsApp-Image-2022-04-20-at-16.15.27-e1650467756563.jpeg

https://www.niaga.asia/defend-id-jadi-lompatan-transformasi-industri-pertahanan-indonesia/
96ba91ee9f4d1e5da2b5e6d20b3448cf.PNG

https://merahputih.com/post/read/jokowi-resmikan-holding-bumn-pertahanan-defend-id

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
there was rumour in the past that due to BT-3F procurement being uncertain, there was an option to add more AAV-7 though that time it was unclear whether it was second hand unit or new fresh AAV-7.

after that marine corps meeting with andika revealed that there was an attempt from marine corps side to pursue EDA of USMC AAV-7 with first batch consisted of 20 units, and the US side insisted they may even provide those EDA AAV-7 up to 100 unit to our marine corps.
minutes 6:35 onwards.
Thank you for the advance

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom