Last edited by a moderator:

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 74
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Without US or UK air support, the IDF airforce is in disadvantage. The US has airbases almost in every neighbouring country.

But for the IDF the distance alone is far to great to bomb the Iranian cities or facilities and fly back home unharmed.

Every time the Israeli airforce leave their hangars and fly to their targets, Iran can launch a great salvo of rockets to Israel, and this time with bigger warheads.

It's a lose-lose situation.

Other middle-eastern countries have co-operated with Israel on airspace considerations a bunch of times for one, and for another (far more pertinent) point the U.S. and UK aren't going anywhere in terms of support. Not now, not ever. It'd take Israel setting off nukes, and only way that happens if if they're literally overrun with Iranians and Syrians and Lebanese in Tel Aviv by the tens of thousands. It ain't happening.

Another point: Israel's hit Iran from the air before, without the U.S. It's a tricky long-distance exercise, and the more planes you have in the air the more chance you're getting seen on the way, but it's not impossible. Not even with 15s and 16s - they've done it before - and if you can launch 35's from friendly locations outside Israel & closer to Iran (again, a challenge, not impossible), Iran's not going to have a good day. SAM sites are great and all, and Iran's up there in capability with them, but they're hardly impenetrable.

Also see you're not going to follow up with the whole "derpa derpa Iran's on the level and honest when they say they took out dozens of F-35s!", too. There's jack-shit supporting that, bar a photo of destruction of a non-armored/fortified hangar, which isn't where Israel stores high-end airframes anyway. You're in Ghost Of Kiev propaganda territory with this crap.

EDIT: Also, since I'm sick of reading it, I'm just going to go all "Scott" here, lowest-common-denominator of discourse. Dozens more Shia Orcs atomized today by the Chosen People, ROFLWAFFLES. Etc. Since, you know, that stuff's okay on this site evidently.

Last edited:

Scott Summers

Reactions
2 638
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Other middle-eastern countries have co-operated with Israel on airspace considerations a bunch of time for one, and for another (far more pertinent) point the U.S. and UK aren't going anywhere in terms of support. Not now, not ever. It'd take Israel setting off nukes, and only way that happens if if they're literally overrun with Iranians and Syrians and Lebanese in Tel Aviv by the tens of thousands. It ain't happening.

Another point: Israel's hit Iran from the air before, without the U.S. It's a tricky long-distance exercise, and the more planes you have in the air the more chance you're getting seen on the way, but it's not impossible. Not even with 15s and 16s - they've done it before - and if you can launch 35's from friendly location outside Israel & closer to Iran (again, a challenge, not impossible), Iran's not going to have a good day. SAM sites are great and all, and Iran's up there in capability with them, but they're hardly impenetrable.

Also see you're not going to follow up with the whole "derpa derpa Iran's on the level and honest when they say they took out dozens of F-35s!", too. There's jack-shit supporting that, bar a photo of destruction of a non-armored/fortified hangar, which isn't where Israel stores high-end airframes anyway. You're in Ghost Of Kiev propaganda territory with this crap.

EDIT: Also, since I'm sick of reading it, I'm just going to go all "Scott" here, lowest-common-denominator of discourse. Dozens more Shia Orcs atomized today by the Chosen People, ROFLWAFFLES. Etc. Since, you know, that stuff's okay on this site evidently.

Dont blame me, blame your own government. Because Israel isnt revealing any data and has strict censorship protocols.

If there was no harm, the Epstein Army could be open about it.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 74
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia

You previously made an assertion that Israel was "censoring their death count" or some nonsense, whereas here in reality-land the lost soldiers, numbers, and identities are all over fucking Haaretz their largest newspaper. The same day. Your claims aren't to be taken seriously.

Just going to throw this out there for shits & giggles and to drive home the point, too. The guys you back in this war are going to lose. As the orange douche would say, "Bigly". And I'm just going to keep driving home the point every time Hezbollah and Iran gets spanked, because you insist on making obnoxious mountains out of every IDF infantryman lost molehills.

Also, I'm not Israeli. You're a little slow, or just really committed to being King Of The Douches.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 74
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia

Bunch more Hez bigwigs biting the dust, per The Guardian. IDF estimates around 250 psycho-theocrats corpsified in the raids in the south, too, though being fair I'd wait for other sources confirming that figure.

IDF: Hezbollah communications commander killed in strikes on Beirut​

Israel’s military said it killed Hezbollah communications commander, Muhammad Rashid Skafi, in strikes on Beirut, the Lebanese capital, on Thursday. The military said he had been in Hezbollah since 2000 and was close to senior leaders of the Iran-backed Lebanese militant group. Hezbollah are yet to confirm the Israel Defense Force’s claim.

The IDF said yesterday it was targeting Beirut and issued evacuation warnings for various locations throughout the night. Three missiles hit the southern suburb of Dahiyeh, where the Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, was killed last week, according to reports. Other senior Hezbollah figures also killed recently in Israeli strikes include Ibrahim Aqil, a senior commander in the group’s elite Radwan forces, top military commander Ali Karaki, and a senior cleric, Sheikh Nabil Qaouk.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,217
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Bunch more Hez bigwigs biting the dust, per The Guardian. IDF estimates around 250 psycho-theocrats corpsified in the raids in the south, too, though being fair I'd wait for other sources confirming that figure.

IDF: Hezbollah communications commander killed in strikes on Beirut​

Israel’s military said it killed Hezbollah communications commander, Muhammad Rashid Skafi, in strikes on Beirut, the Lebanese capital, on Thursday. The military said he had been in Hezbollah since 2000 and was close to senior leaders of the Iran-backed Lebanese militant group. Hezbollah are yet to confirm the Israel Defense Force’s claim.

The IDF said yesterday it was targeting Beirut and issued evacuation warnings for various locations throughout the night. Three missiles hit the southern suburb of Dahiyeh, where the Hezbollah leader, Hassan Nasrallah, was killed last week, according to reports. Other senior Hezbollah figures also killed recently in Israeli strikes include Ibrahim Aqil, a senior commander in the group’s elite Radwan forces, top military commander Ali Karaki, and a senior cleric, Sheikh Nabil Qaouk.
And how we are going to confirmed such infomation ... Because obviously lies and propangandas are flying both ways .. unless , you are fully believing in an IDF " revelation " ...

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 74
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I literally just said I'm not taking that blindly at face value the way Scott does with the Hezbollah stats, chief. Reading comprehension's a thing.

Top Bottom