We were talking about it because of this exact video mate
Some of you were talking about it.
We were talking about it because of this exact video mate
Some of you were talking about it.
I think it’s equipped with an RF seeker
ROKETSAN ALPAGUT was detected.
Where? There is no Alpagut in the video?
ROKETSAN ALPAGUT was detected.
Never mind, I'm blind.
Well, fuck me, it is upside down. But that looks like they made some changes from the last time it was seen. Also interesting it is there but they didn't show it firing on the video.Bro look at the middle one.
If Alpagut works as it Roketsan and STM claims, it'll get really ugly for our enemies that's for sure. This is the one project I've been waiting for with bated breath. Light enough to be carried by all our drones, but with a warhead heavier than a Hellfire missile and with a range more than double what our drones can use now.Türkiye's enemies like it ugly![]()
This is my favorite project of all the loitering munition/smart munition projects.If Alpagut works as it Roketsan and STM claims, it'll get really ugly for our enemies that's for sure. This is the one project I've been waiting for with bated breath. Light enough to be carried by all our drones, but with a warhead heavier than a Hellfire missile and with a range more than double what our drones can use now.
Same here mate. TB2 wrecked havoc with MAM-L, which weighs 20 something kg overall, whereas Alpagut has 11 kg warhead, just imagine the possibilities. And Anka is even better as it can carry 6 of these, unless I'm mistaken.This is my favorite project of all the loitering munition/smart munition projects.
Most probably.-Or this specific ALPAGUT is may be only for test purposes??? I mean initial seperation ....fall..... flight tests ???
...not that you know of.and even more suprisingly no erection jokes yet
Range is 500+ km
Kara Atmaca/Atmaca UM(ER) test, finally revealed. Range is 280+km with a 250kg warhead. See the more angular canister to maybe differentiate. Not exactly sure but the TEL looks to be either Koluman Derman or another Mercedes Arocs based frame.
Source?