TR Politics

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,056
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Selçuk Bayraktar is not a prophet and not every move he makes is a correct one. It is wrong to visit a US carrier while the US is an open ally of PKK and on top of that, he was posing like a clown to the cameras. He should have rejected the invitation with dignity. If he wants to be a political figure and wants to gain the US backing, he will be treated as such.

yeah i thought that was shameful and embarrassing for the Turkish state.

fushkee

Committed member
Reactions
4 214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Such speeches drag us down..
This behaviour seem like what anti-democratic countries has...
It will damage us very very much.

Maximilien Robespierre

Committed member
Reactions
1 220
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A citizen who chanted the Kirkuk slogan and held a blue and white Turkish flag during the Israeli protests was arrested.
More than 1 million Turkmens in the Syrian civil war,
Kurds and Arabs were displaced by Russia and Assad and settled in Turkmen settlements.
In Iraq, Daesh massacred dozens of Turkmen villages in Kirkuk and Mosul, calling them infidels. IKYB; they settled Kurds in the villages he liberated from Daesh.
Being a Turk is a crime. Defending Turks' rights is a crime. Enter the new century by taking note of these.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who was the first Turkish president and prime minister to be born in Turkiye rather than the Ottoman Empire.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,712
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Why was this guy arrested?

"🔴 What is in the "judicial report" submitted by MIT to the Presidency?
✅ Don't think that scandals are only happening in three major cities. Even in the courthouses of small cities, similar allegations are being made in their own right.
✅ According to the information I have obtained, the Directorate of National Intelligence prepared a special report on the rot in the judiciary and submitted it to the Presidency.
✅The sources I spoke to pointed out that the Istanbul Bakırköy Courthouse was at the center of the allegations of corruption in the judiciary."

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,712
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

The main change so far is unlike Kilicdaroglu he refuses to work with Zafer as this "alienated the Kurdish vote" in his words
In other words, he is no different from Kilicdaroglu
Sadly an unfortunate result but it was to be expected

Why on earth would he salute Demirtas and Kavala just when he took power. He could have promoted more center or right-leaning stuff to gain more votes with the new image change but they never change, I guess

Lets see how they will use this temporary image change for their benefit in the upcoming elections

Current status of the CHP👇

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who was the first Turkish president and prime minister to be born in Turkiye rather than the Ottoman Empire.
I believe the first Prime Minister to be born in Republic of Turkey would be Süleyman Demirel
b: November 1, 1924
d: June 17, 2015

The first President to be born in Republic of Turkey is Turgut Özal
b: October 13, 1927
d: April 17, 1993

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,138
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I believe the first Prime Minister to be born in Republic of Turkey would be Süleyman Demirel
b: November 1, 1924
d: June 17, 2015

The first President to be born in Republic of Turkey is Turgut Özal
b: October 13, 1927
d: April 17, 1993

Pretty interesting stuff.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,679
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the past and still IHH has always been related to Iran.

I wonder how long the akp government will allow these 5th columnists to fester. What was the end goal of trying to enter a military base? Become şehit by Turkish army bullets? Incirlik is a Turkish base with an American section. Base is operated, commanded and guarded by Turkish troops.

This is the second time the 5th columnists pelted stones at the police in the last 30 days.

Turkey won’t change its national security policies just because some people ask for it. IHH needs remember what happened after Turkey decided to mend relations with Israel after Mavi Marmara raid.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,488
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Top Bottom