Professional
Solutions
Reactions
32 14,281
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP is over. Everyone knows it. Young people hate AKP to the bone. I expect AKP votes to fall even more in the following years. AKP will try to remedy this before the elections. Although the economic situation doesn't allow such moves, I expect Erdogan to spend every last lira he has at his disposal. As a last-ditch effort, I expect AKP to rebrand itself as a central party shying away from its Islamic roots. Selling religion to the voter doesn't bring votes anymore. AKP will do everything to strike a deal with Assad to send some of the Syrians back to Syria before the elections. Erdogan himself personally brought the matter to Putin several times. Russians are putting pressure on Assad but we will see. The new president of CHP says he won't run for the presidency instead he will do polls and whoever comes on top will be the candidate of CHP in the upcoming elections. This is a serious problem for Erdogan.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,895
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
AKP is over. Everyone knows it. Young people hate AKP to the bone. I expect AKP votes to fall even more in the following years. AKP will try to remedy this before the elections. Although the economic situation doesn't allow such moves, I expect Erdogan to spend every last lira he has at his disposal. As a last-ditch effort, I expect AKP to rebrand itself as a central party shying away from its Islamic roots. Selling religion to the voter doesn't bring votes anymore. AKP will do everything to strike a deal with Assad to send some of the Syrians back to Syria before the elections. Erdogan himself personally brought the matter to Putin several times. Russians are putting pressure on Assad but we will see. The new president of CHP says he won't run for the presidency instead he will do polls and whoever comes on top will be the candidate of CHP in the upcoming elections. This is a serious problem for Erdogan.
It will be kinda fun seeing the CHP back in office and repeating the cycle all over again

As much as I hate the CHP and think they will screw Turkey even more, But the AKP deserved it tbh; Erdogan's economic program from 2021 will be his downfall. He shouldnt have fired Agbal in the first place

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom