Professional
Solutions
Reactions
32 14,284
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP is over. Everyone knows it. Young people hate AKP to the bone. I expect AKP votes to fall even more in the following years. AKP will try to remedy this before the elections. Although the economic situation doesn't allow such moves, I expect Erdogan to spend every last lira he has at his disposal. As a last-ditch effort, I expect AKP to rebrand itself as a central party shying away from its Islamic roots. Selling religion to the voter doesn't bring votes anymore. AKP will do everything to strike a deal with Assad to send some of the Syrians back to Syria before the elections. Erdogan himself personally brought the matter to Putin several times. Russians are putting pressure on Assad but we will see. The new president of CHP says he won't run for the presidency instead he will do polls and whoever comes on top will be the candidate of CHP in the upcoming elections. This is a serious problem for Erdogan.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,895
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
AKP is over. Everyone knows it. Young people hate AKP to the bone. I expect AKP votes to fall even more in the following years. AKP will try to remedy this before the elections. Although the economic situation doesn't allow such moves, I expect Erdogan to spend every last lira he has at his disposal. As a last-ditch effort, I expect AKP to rebrand itself as a central party shying away from its Islamic roots. Selling religion to the voter doesn't bring votes anymore. AKP will do everything to strike a deal with Assad to send some of the Syrians back to Syria before the elections. Erdogan himself personally brought the matter to Putin several times. Russians are putting pressure on Assad but we will see. The new president of CHP says he won't run for the presidency instead he will do polls and whoever comes on top will be the candidate of CHP in the upcoming elections. This is a serious problem for Erdogan.
It will be kinda fun seeing the CHP back in office and repeating the cycle all over again

As much as I hate the CHP and think they will screw Turkey even more, But the AKP deserved it tbh; Erdogan's economic program from 2021 will be his downfall. He shouldnt have fired Agbal in the first place

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 434
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
It will be kinda fun seeing the CHP back in office and repeating the cycle all over again

As much as I hate the CHP and think they will screw Turkey even more, But the AKP deserved it tbh; Erdogan's economic program from 2021 will be his downfall. He shouldnt have fired Agbal in the first place
Bro we are at rock bottom. It doesn’t matter which party comes to power, can’t screw up more than AKP. They literally milked every penny they can into their pockets. The country needs change regardless of which party.

I’ll give you a quick example of the mentality they have. Mind you this guys is the head of the largest union in Türkiye.

TÜRK-İŞ President Ergün Atalay:

"Despite all these hardships, we are happier than the rich.

"They feed their cats in a week what we get in a month."

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,895
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Bro we are at rock bottom. It doesn’t matter which party comes to power, can’t screw up more than AKP. They literally milked every penny they can into their pockets. The country needs change regardless of which party.

I’ll give you a quick example of the mentality they have. Mind you this guys is the head of the largest union in Türkiye.

TÜRK-İŞ President Ergün Atalay:

"Despite all these hardships, we are happier than the rich.

"They feed their cats in a week what we get in a month."
First of all, no you arent!
You think you are at the rock bottom? Bro, just look at nations like Egypt and you will understand what rock-bottom means. Egypt and Turkey's economic conditions are too similar in many aspects with one of the major difference being that Egypt took debt while on the verge of bankruptcy while Turkey put Simsek in power to try and remedy what can be saved. I can bring many more nations as an example but lets not delve too deep into the issue

Moreover, who reads Etkili Haber at this day and age mate? We all know it is a die-hard CHP propaganda website just like with AKP's Yenisafak and other platforms

Stop reading those cancerous sites regardless of what your political affiliation is

And yes, I do believe that the CHP is incapable of saving the economy. I still remember when Ozel promised to create a ministry to protect LGBTQ rights..... like we are in an economic catastrophe and we are printing money like crazy so we must stop it, reduce costs, and stop those diyanet thieves but lets create another ministry and pour billions out of nowhere into it..... but surely, the ppl must believe we can fix the economy, loool😂

There are many instances like this but this is just one example..... To me, the current CHP is no different than the AKP but with CHP, there will be no brakes for the ppl to use against them. I already saw what happened with USA's democrats, Germany's Olaf Sholz, and France's Macron to know enough on what the CHP will do

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 434
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
First of all, no you arent!
You think you are at the rock bottom? Bro, just look at nations like Egypt and you will understand what rock-bottom means. Egypt and Turkey's economic conditions are too similar in many aspects with one of the major difference being that Egypt took debt while on the verge of bankruptcy while Turkey put Simsek in power to try and remedy what can be saved. I can bring many more nations as an example but lets not delve too deep into the issue

Moreover, who reads Etkili Haber at this day and age mate? We all know it is a die-hard CHP propaganda website just like with AKP's Yenisafak and other platforms

Stop reading those cancerous sites regardless of what your political affiliation is

And yes, I do believe that the CHP is incapable of saving the economy. I still remember when Ozel promised to create a ministry to protect LGBTQ rights..... like we are in an economic catastrophe and we are printing money like crazy so we must stop it, reduce costs, and stop those diyanet thieves but lets create another ministry and pour billions out of nowhere into it..... but surely, the ppl must believe we can fix the economy, loool😂

There are many instances like this but this is just one example..... To me, the current CHP is no different than the AKP but with CHP, there will be no brakes for the ppl to use against them. I already saw what happened with USA's democrats, Germany's Olaf Sholz, and France's Macron to know enough on what the CHP will do
First of all we are! But all come back to that. Are you denying that Ergun Atalay made comment and accusing etkili haber of intentionally making false news?

on the subject of hitting rock bottom.. why are you comparing Turkiye with such countries? Turkiye claims to be a semi advanced developed and powerful nation right. Compare us against the likes of top 15 or top 20 nations in the world and tell me Türkiye is not rock bottom. typical AKP mentality when making excuses. You make claims foolishly.
Also i never mentioned a party to run the country. All i said was anyone but AKP. Stop making excuses for a party and start listening to the people that are living on the ground

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom