YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,469
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rumors say one of main founding pillars of IYI party resigned and preparing create a new right wing political party.This person supposed to want to make Mansur Yavaş main chairman of this new party.
If you are talking about Mr. Ağıralioğlu, I an assure you that is not the case. I have that on good authority.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,836
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Mr, Erdogan is on his last term anyway. Why are you anxious?
Iam not anxious
Iam just reporting on how the AKP is being butchered

If you dont know, AKP's success in the upcoming elections depends on Erdogan's approval ratings. If they are high, then Erdogan's successor has a higher chance of succeeding and vice versa

The new leaders are probably gonna be the CHP and oh boy is it gonna be such fun times. We all got bored by Erdogan by now, I guess!?😅

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
43 1,619
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Millions of transactions are facilitated through Instagram. Blocking it in a completely sudden and cryptic fashion, proves once again to any onlooker that economic predictability and respect for due process can very easily be trampled by hasty, one-sided and unpredictable political moves.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,744
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Well... You must show everyone that you are more Arab than Arabs themselves. Is there even a single Arab country who had a day of National Mourning for Ishmael Haniyeh, the Hamas terrorist? Only Turkey and Iran were dumb enough to do something like that. Some people are really dragging Turkey to the bottom with their stupid policies.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,744
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Never forget this and the davuls and zurnas and the dancing AKP fanboys when opening the Third Bosphorus bridge a day after 16 policemen were martyred in Kayseri by the PKK. When Turks die our wanna be Arabs don't even give a damn... but for Palestine they cry with crocodile tears.

1722640618343.png

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,612
Never forget this and the davuls and zurnas and the dancing AKP fanboys when opening the Third Bosphorus bridge a day after 16 policemen were martyred in Kayseri by the PKK. When Turks die our wanna be Arabs don't even give a damn... but for Palestine they cry with crocodile tears.

View attachment 69817
demhan-696x392.jpg

in the left selo in the right ismail haniye leader of hamas

and this is the Arab that the wanted to be

@Zafer @Fuzuli NL @Ryder @Corvus @Bogeyman

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,612
I side with a powerful Türkiye, you side with a Türkiye that surrenders to the enemy.
yeah powerfully turkey means karabuk university. you become "imperial goç" with gavatlik feeding arabs while leaving nothing for turks you the arab ofc will become more powerful but turks will go down which exactly what you wanted in the first place

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,267
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yeah powerfully turkey means karabuk university. you become "imperial goç" with gavatlik feeding arabs while leaving nothing for turks you the arab ofc will become more powerful but turks will go down which exactly what you wanted in the first place
You don't even know how to write the word Turk, I am not listening to you anymore.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
15 5,057
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Economy is in shambles, country filled with 3rd world, criminality is breaking records every year, terrorism/separatism but our people protest for Palestine and animal (straydog) rights, instead. And those are also the current topics in parliament.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry...

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,836
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Economy is in shambles, country filled with 3rd world, criminality is breaking records every year, terrorism/separatism but our people protest for Palestine and animal (straydog) rights, instead. And those are also the current topics in parliament.

Politicians dont care about the average citizen mate

In the US, during the presidential debate, they only kept talking about who is gonna lick the israeli/jewish boot more than the other since they know that the jews are the ones whom will decide who wins the election and ignored inflation, immigration and border issues etc

In Turkey, AKP protest for palestine to please the idiotic chunk of their voter base even though immigration is causing a catastrophe while the CHP are protecting money-laundering tycoons disguised as animal rights advocators while the average turk is being eaten to death by stray dogs.

All politicians only care about catering to those who will support them only

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,744
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

Every nation is being ruled the way it deserves as a collective. The elite comes from the people, not the other way around. You can't be a collective of corrupt and uneducated peasants but want your country to be like Switzerland.

When for centuries your people were being kept on purpose to be illiterate, poor and submissive it will give effect on the country even now and it is very hard to escape the cycle.

Let's just admit it, the vast majority of Turks are intellectually and mentally below average and it reflects on sports, economics, politics, technology, culture- everywhere. You see the results every single day.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
4 3,033
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I am fairly confident on blaming the lacking of Turkish citizens mentally on the education system. From what I can see, it's certainly not the lack of human potential and 100+ years is certainly enough to reverse the damage of the previous centuries.

Azerbaijan has a similar problem where we are very much capable of producing intellectually outstanding citizens but they don't want to stay in Azerbaijan for the most part if they can leave and are not very patriotic.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom