Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,013
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're connecting dotes that aren't there mate, there is no conspiracy theory here lol
Maybe, but I don't think that's the case. Also I'm not saying there is a conspiracy,

The VP dude, could just as well have been appointed VP instead of replacing TK even if it meant to give the KAAN project an extra push.

So either TK got tired and quit, or they replaced him for politics.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,957
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe, but I don't think that's the case. Also I'm not saying there is a conspiracy,

The VP dude, could just as well have been appointed VP instead of replacing TK even if it meant to give the KAAN project an extra push.

So either TK got tired and quit, or they replaced him for politics.
I mean, it is probably politics but it has nothing to do with the F-16 deal and more to do with new SSB president replacing people since he came aboard. This was a scheduled assembly, it wasn't like they kicked him out suddenly. Here is an article that someone had shared about Haluk Görgün and his priorities in putting people from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and YTU people in positions of power.

The important thing is how this is going to effect projects going forward and if it'll make other defence companies prioritizing serial productions over prototyping like the article suggests.

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 514
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Michigan is like 4
I mean, it is probably politics but it has nothing to do with the F-16 deal and more to do with new SSB president replacing people since he came aboard. This was a scheduled assembly, it wasn't like they kicked him out suddenly. Here is an article that someone had shared about Haluk Görgün and his priorities in putting people from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and YTU people in positions of power.

The important thing is how this is going to effect projects going forward and if it'll make other defence companies prioritizing serial productions over prototyping like the article suggests.
I am not sure if this ranking I found is globally accepted one since there are many. Enlighten me please. But as far as I can see,
best university on the globe M.I.T. which has only a few attendants from Türkiye have Selçuk Bayraktar the Turkish Elon Musk among its alumni.
Prof. Dr. Temel Kotil's Michigan University is like the 44th meanwhile Rensselaer is not even in the top 600.

I don't know about rest of you, but I feel physically sick since yesterday. Because of our chronic nepotism disease, not having any Turkish Universities in top 500, higher quality people with extraordinary drive & vision being replaced by mediocre jealous people. So many problems and yet no cure in the horizon. It gets worse not better.

https://www.topuniversities.com/world-university-rankings

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,013
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
You can thank the government for most of that.

You can't just shit out a good university, it takes tens of years to work your way up among the best, and that is by having a system that promotes and supports Merit (Liyakat).

You actively need to k.. get rid of anyone who tries to go for nepotism.

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 514
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is it possible to kick out T.Kotil without permission from Erdogan?
As we ‘known’ , Kotil has close ties with Erdogan.
Erdoğan makes mistakes all the time. Not only that if there is a mistake to be made out of 100 choices he always makes that 1 mistake several times in fact.
He trusts everyone and anyone at first even Apo, Assad, Gülen, Davutoğlu, Herzog, Nebati, list is endless. His naive and too trusting demeanor always gets taken advantage of by smarter people with malicious intent.

Haluk Gorgun for some weird “coincidence” just started to grow a MUSTACHE that alone made him "one of the guys" in Erdoğan's shallow world view. I am sure they must have given him some bull explanation against Kotil too. Perhaps 2 or 3 Rensselaer graduates with mustaches also told him same things about Kotil.

He doesn't think about KAAN project continuity, losing trust, Kotil's unmatched track record, possible workplace mobbing, university rankings or nepotism. Does anyone here think he thinks about any of those things LOL? Of course not. If the guy has a mustache and just 1 other guy with a mustache agrees with him, he must be right is pretty much is his analytical thinking. I might be exaggerating a bit :) But yeah that's what I think happened there…

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom