Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kaan news

• Geometry improvements for stealth
  • Stealth paint works
  • Internal weapons bay performance
  • Stealth level detector

This guy is the least credible 'defense analyst' out there. Please cite people with more than zero credibility. Just last week, he was being mocked on Twitter for his absolutely ridiculous analysis.

Zoth

Reactions
1 48
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can someone tell me why it looks very weird from this angle?
Is the nose too long, it looks kind of deformed?
I remember someone saying they were going to make the nose shorter or something.

View attachment 71210

F-22 nose
View attachment 71212

Kaan nose:
View attachment 71213

Kaan doesn't look very proportional, nose is too long.
Kaan needs a nosejob. Maybe some changes to the fuselage too. I think P1 prototype will be different come 2025.

Because you are comparing an end product to a prototype that is not even a fly prototype.

Kaan will get many iterations and changes with the upcoming fly prototype(s) in 2025, it will get shorter and will have a more compact design close to production prototype after installment of the necessary avionics.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,369
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This guy is the least credible 'defense analyst' out there. Please cite people with more than zero credibility. Just last week, he was being mocked on Twitter for his absolutely ridiculous analysis.
What does it matter, we are not expecting him to do analysis, we just care for news coming from Kaan and there is plenty of them in that talk. Where else have you heard news on the some subtopics of Kaan.

hugh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What does it matter, we are not expecting him to do analysis, we just care for news coming from Kaan and there is plenty of them in that talk. Where else have you heard news on the some subtopics of Kaan.
did you actually watch that video before posting it here?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,369
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
and you found no illogical or absurd claims, it's only a "wealth of information" as you put it?
Claims may look illogical to you but you need to sift through the clutter. He talks about milliseconds but he also says same performance as the competition. News do not always come in the exact form as you like them but one can always relate them to what can be expected from the project.

hugh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Claims may look illogical to you but you need to sift through the clutter. He talks about milliseconds but he also says same performance as the competition. News do not always come in the exact form as you like them but one can always relate them to what can be expected from the project.
you don't need to be so verbose. Skip to the 10:30 in the video and watch it for a minute. Come back and tell us what you think of it?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,369
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
you don't need to be so verbose. Skip to the 10:30 in the video and watch it for a minute. Come back and tell us what you think of it?
I don't take directives from online personalities, why don't you just tell what words you criticize instead.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
16 3,460
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're defending someone making shit up and pretending like it is news, by your definition, anyone can say anything and it would be news because it is something you didn't hear before. This guy comes of as nothing but a charlatan.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,369
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're defending someone making shit up and pretending like it is news, by your definition, anyone can say anything and it would be news because it is something you didn't hear before. This guy comes of as nothing but a charlatan.
You don't know what you are saying, I am not defending anyone. I am saying there is news in the talk.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom