Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus News & Update

A

Akhtar

Turkish Cyprus should be annexed by Turkiye while Greece annexes Greek Cyprus.

Everybody wins.

Haha the best solutions are the easiest.

Who knows

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Haha the best solutions are the easiest.

Who knows

Who needs cyprus anyway??

Its just a useless country let it get swallowed by Turkey and Greece. I know this is going to trigger some people which I dont mean to be honest so many useless, weak countries that are better off being swallowed up.

Seriously you look at the world map how many useless countries there has to be???

Honestly I would even support Australia annexing New Zealand.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its just a useless country let it get swallowed by Turkey and Greece. I know this is going to trigger some people which I dont mean to be honest so many useless, weak countries that are better off being swallowed up.

Seriously you look at the world map how many useless countries there has to be???

With the current political mess i dont think the Cypriot Turks want to be part of it.
Cant blame them though, TRNC is better off independent for the time being, low key China-Taiwan issue.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,050
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If I was a Turkish Cypriot, I would rather join the EU too.

Does that make me a soyboy, libtard or any of that @Nein2.0 ? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about these topics.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,317
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Does that make me a soyboy, libtard or any of that @Nein2.0 ? You seem to be quite knowledgeable about these topics.

LoL they could prefer but in the end they will be second degree citizen :D .

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
LoL they could prefer but in the end they will be second degree citizen :D .
I think he was pointing out how stupid that would be. But also that with a retard ruling the country, they'd be better off.

I think Sovereign nation KKTC would be better especially if they're recognized as such.

It's not something they're going to get easily though, unless the Turkish population starts growing with 100k a year. That would mean, waiting would just ensure the entire island becoming turkish property with GC minority.

I think Tatar is doing the right thing, and 2 state solution is a must. Especially since the playing field has been fucked ever since Annan plan. And GC inclusion in EU, which should not have been possible given the situation. But EU turned a blind eye to it because they wanted to include some EE countries.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,998
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ex1u2IoXMAcF_u7.jpeg

You what mate!!! You just pissed off the anti soyboy army.

We are coming 🤣🤣

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

The comments from Antonio points at they're not going to move to 2 state solution.

I suggest KKTC invites and keeps productive Turks from Turkey we should be able to deliver at least 1 mio. of them. with absolute majority turkish they'll succumb to two state solution.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,953
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey should invest more into Turkish Republic of Cyprus, creating businesses, owning real estate, infrastructure, tourism, banking, construction and managing public buildings such as hospitals/schools... otherwise foreigners will come and do that.

Sooner or later it's going to happen.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,734
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey should invest more into Turkish Republic of Cyprus, creating businesses, owning real estate, infrastructure, tourism, banking, construction and managing public buildings such as hospitals/schools... otherwise foreigners will come and do that.

I agree, I think investing in KKTC local production of Electric cars could be an awesome move, and solar panel production and such.

A

Akhtar

We give like 50% of the local GDP as aid or something

Sea routes/Gas/Mavi Vatan, helps with the energy hub project if other energy routes are not possible (Israel+Egypt is a competitor here)

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
We give like 50% of the local GDP as aid or something

Sea routes/Gas/Mavi Vatan, helps with the energy hub project if other energy routes are not possible (Israel+Egypt is a competitor here)

Complete bullshit.. Always exaggerate your aid to use as propaganda.. "We are feeding you peasant".. FYI TRNC has 25 billion GDP.. from 2017 to 2020 Turkey didn't gave a penny to leftist government and Akıncı.. last year 800 million TL said be given.. Turned out that it was given for repairing Asrın Water project.. Whole project was $200m when it has done and how the fuck repairing costs 800m Lira? All your so called aid is going for corruption and you talk too much about it.. When Turkey gives money to TRNC, aid only goes to defence budget or infrastructure (which has been ruined by artificial population increase). If Turkey gives money for budget other than these, then it is LOAN not an aid.. Yes TRNC owes a lot of money to Turkey because (spoiler alert) it was not an aid.

Last year when covid started, Turkey put a deal in front of government for more mosques, more imam hatips more citizens etc in exchange for 2 billion Tl aid... and you know what there is an agreement that Turkey aids for certain portion of defence budget as defence aid every year (which AKP cut off until last year 2017-2020).. So Tatar accepted all the demands for 2 billion funds ( half is long term loan).. Only defence budget is 700 million TL per year.. how are you paying half of the GDP ?

Btw that 2 billion has not been transferred yet (a year passed).. Turkey does not have money to send or waited for Cyprus Talks ( It is a leverage to control puppet )

before talking b.s. make a research .. you can search for TRNC GDP, you can find AID (which only given for projects ) or Loans given.. They are on TRNC Embassy website.

http://www.stat.gov.ct.tr/ (official Statistics website of TRNC)
http://www.kei.gov.tr/ AID website of Turkish Embassy in TRNC

1619739455661.png

Anyone can learn the realities from official websites before talking.. I am really bored to hear same lies over and over again.. 25 billion GDP and your aid is 588 million ( defence budget and new mosques for AKP supporters) If you wonder percentage you can do the math. Generally only defence budget is around 700 million and Turkey used to fund 100% of it.. on recent years.. we are just trying pay our defence expenses as well..

If this covid shit have not happened... TRNC could survive without your $100 m by doing savings.. but corrupt guys like current government find it easier to be Erdogan's puppies

Last edited:

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Sad truth is Turkey gives Somalia, Libya etc.. a lot more than it gives to TRNC yet, treats tiny brother TRNC worst among those because TRNC is dependent :) and nobody else recognizes poor TRNC.. In fact even Turkey does not recognize TRNC sometimes* .. ie. no sports events between too while Turkey and Greek Cyprus can do.. TRNC exporters faces harsh custom barrier when selling to Turkey.. we don't even have free trade :) nobody talks about these and say ohh TRNC can't survive without our help.. Your politicians are lying to you.. they don't let it because it is a bargaining chip.. Tansu Ciler sold us in 1995 to enter Custom Union.. Cyprus (greek controlled) cannot join a Union without approval of all guarantors.. Yes.. Turkey gave permission in exchange for joining Customs Union... Like Abdulhamid sold it to UK.. Cyprus has always been a bargaining chip.. now I wonder what they are after.. Probably another bargain is going on..

And one more thing Turkey earns good money over TRNC, more than aid.. Lets say $100m aid has been given but $1.2 billion exports have been made.. Who is the loser in this picture and still being treated as "I feed you peasant, I am your lord."

1619741642695.png

Last edited:

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its peoples lifes we are talking about. We cant ask anyone to be nationalist, pan-Turkist. Everybody born only once after all without choosing where to. We will live sth like 70 or so years and f* off. They may desire to live more comfortably and not involve themselves with this piss racing. Even Nein2.0 types these from his comfy Anglo-Saxon democracy.

This doesnt however mean that we, as Turks of Turkey, shouldnt try our best to annex North Cyprus.

They are seeking their own best interests, we are seeking our own. I wish both communities interests would allign but if they dont, well sorry not sorry.

We will fill the North Cyprus with settlers until they become the majority. We will support pro-Turkey and pro-two state leaders like Ersin Tatar.

I hope our North Cyprus brothers and sisters dont get offended but we sacrificed a lot, a whole f*ing lot for that unsinkable natural carrier ship. We withstanded embargoes, we withstanded pressure, we withstanded international isolation and we withstanded falling off with the number one global superpower on the earth.

We will hold onto it with our everything and we will push for a two state solution. If it doesnt happen then we will continue to enjoy the status quo that benefits us until it happens.

A

Akhtar

Complete bullshit.. Always exaggerate your aid to use as propaganda.. "We are feeding you peasant".. FYI TRNC has 25 billion GDP.. from 2017 to 2020 Turkey didn't gave a penny to leftist government and Akıncı.. last year 800 million TL said be given.. Turned out that it was given for repairing Asrın Water project.. Whole project was $200m when it has done and how the fuck repairing costs 800m Lira? All your so called aid is going for corruption and you talk too much about it.. When Turkey gives money to TRNC, aid only goes to defence budget or infrastructure (which has been ruined by artificial population increase). If Turkey gives money for budget other than these, then it is LOAN not an aid.. Yes TRNC owes a lot of money to Turkey because (spoiler alert) it was not an aid.

Last year when covid started, Turkey put a deal in front of government for more mosques, more imam hatips more citizens etc in exchange for 2 billion Tl aid... and you know what there is an agreement that Turkey aids for certain portion of defence budget as defence aid every year (which AKP cut off until last year 2017-2020).. So Tatar accepted all the demands for 2 billion funds ( half is long term loan).. Only defence budget is 700 million TL per year.. how are you paying half of the GDP ?

Btw that 2 billion has not been transferred yet (a year passed).. Turkey does not have money to send or waited for Cyprus Talks ( It is a leverage to control puppet )

before talking b.s. make a research .. you can search for TRNC GDP, you can find AID (which only given for projects ) or Loans given.. They are on TRNC Embassy website.

http://www.stat.gov.ct.tr/ (official Statistics website of TRNC)
http://www.kei.gov.tr/ AID website of Turkish Embassy in TRNC

View attachment 19416

Anyone can learn the realities from official websites before talking.. I am really bored to hear same lies over and over again.. 25 billion GDP and your aid is 588 million ( defence budget and new mosques for AKP supporters) If you wonder percentage you can do the math. Generally only defence budget is around 700 million and Turkey used to fund 100% of it.. on recent years.. we are just trying pay our defence expenses as well..

If this covid shit have not happened... TRNC could survive without your $100 m by doing savings.. but corrupt guys like current government find it easier to be Erdogan's puppies

I'm corrected. Though I was a bit lazy with what I said from the references I was looking at.

By the way what is your opinion on Cypriot Turkish vs Standard Turkish ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom