Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Typical liberal Turkish women.

I said this before once they take control its all downhill from here.

The video is a mix of liberals, leftists, lbgt and soyboys.
One of the good qualities of Arab societies is that it they at least have less Leftist retards than other countries.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seriously it boggles my mind how people can believe decades if not centuries of historical grievances can be looked away.

Seriously man mankind will always be in perpetual war forever.

People need to drop this bullshit utopia and world peace.

All that matters is mutual respect you build a wall and a fence let your line be known anybody crosses it you kick their asses. I dont mean act like an asshole.

Those Turkish Cypriots especially on the video live in a world of delusions. Their parents need to slap them sense into them.

Honestly its coming to the point artik where they dont want us anymore. Only shit they blame is Erdogan even if he goes are they going to just call it a day I doubt it.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
For me its not even the historic ethnic cleansings and racial and religious hatred from the South. Why do these fucking morons not want their own country and their own destiny free from any other sovereign entity? Why do you want the Greek Cypriots to have any say or grip on what your nation can be?

These are the fucks that will be the end of Turkish Cypriots.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
For me its not even the historic ethnic cleansings and racial and religious hatred from the South. Why do these fucking morons not want their own country and their own destiny free from any other sovereign entity? Why do you want the Greek Cypriots to have any say or grip on what your nation can be?

Well humanism brainwashes the minds.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Literally the things they mentioned on the video can happen when TC is a independant country 🤣🤣

A

Akhtar

It's all our fault. Giving them freedom, privileges and the right of self-government was a mistake. Cut this crap and invade the island for a second time if necessary. People in the North who want to live in the same nation with those who tried to kill their ancestors should simply leave K.K. for good. Kendini herkesten üstün, akilli, mükemmel gören, dünyalar güzeli zanneden genc bir kiz gibi trip atiyorlar. Adamlarin resmen götleri kalkmis ama indirmesini de biliriz. Tahammül etmek zorunda degiliz.

Seriously it boggles my mind how people can believe decades if not centuries of historical grievances can be looked away.

Seriously man mankind will always be in perpetual war forever.

People need to drop this bullshit utopia and world peace.

All that matters is mutual respect you build a wall and a fence let your line be known anybody crosses it you kick their asses. I dont mean act like an asshole.

Those Turkish Cypriots especially on the video live in a world of delusions. Their parents need to slap them sense into them.

Honestly its coming to the point artik where they dont want us anymore. Only shit they blame is Erdogan even if he goes are they going to just call it a day I doubt it.

I mean they are all Cypriots. Also lol, Kurds.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean they are all Cypriots. Also lol, Kurds.

You seem to defend the Kurds a lot.

I say this here and final. Keep dreaming about a Kurdistan while you guys lost Kirkuk. While the TSk is striking the heart of pkk camps.

All that is left is Northern Syria I hope the time comes to strike them.

Dont think this 200 year war is over my friend. Turks are not going to surrender shit no matter how much you guys cry about it.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You seem to defend the Kurds a lot.

I say this here and final. Keep dreaming about a Kurdistan while you guys lost Kirkuk. While the TSk is striking the heart of pkk camps.

All that is left is Northern Syria I hope the time comes to strike them.

Dont think this 200 year war is over my friend. Turks are not going to surrender shit no matter how much you guys cry about it.

I think hes a false flagger.

A

Akhtar

You should probably read up more on Turkish cypriot culture compared to mainland turkish culture. There are differences which mean some Turkish Cypriots do want a united Cyprus as well. Which does mean facing history and putting it behind them. Obviously, whether thats='s a politically sound strategy in current Cyprus is another question.

Not looking past historical grievances does contribute to polarization and hate. It shouldn't be forgotten, but it does get in the way of progress.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You can't put it all on the TC's backs. They suffered and survived an ethnic cleansing. The other side is taught to hate them from the day they're born. They see TC's as invaders and Muslim barbarians that need to be forcibly wiped out or expelled from what they consider sovereign Greek territory. Their politicians and their people work daily to diminish and destroy what freedom and agency TCs have when it comes to deciding their own fates. They've kept them in a state of social and political non-existence for 50 years.

I'm sorry, you don't look past any of that and think "hey let's be friends and forgive the past." You can't forgive that past and you can't forgive their manoeuvres and rhetoric in the present.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

No many Cypriots think and act like him. Cant blame them to some extent, i would rather live in a modern progressive EU country then a conservative authotarian Turkey aswell.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
that's the lie though. What modern progressive EU country has come out against the unjust half-century isolation of a people who survived an ethnic cleansing by a now modern progressive EU country Republic of Cyprus?

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
No many Cypriots think and act like him. Cant blame them to some extent, i would rather live in a modern progressive EU country then a conservative authotarian Turkey aswell.
No, hes not a cypriot either, his writing style, his viewpoints- these dont resemble those of Turks, this is something which I observed on him. I would give a 60% chance that hes not a Turk under current circumstances but to find out is the job of the mods.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Greeks are big time fanatics.

I tell you one thing Orthodox Christians are much more fanatical than Muslims.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, hes not a cypriot either, his writing style, his viewpoints- these dont resemble those of Turks, this is something which I observed on him. I would give a 60% chance that hes not a Turk under current circumstances but to find out is the job of the mods.

Just pointing out his views and possible arguments for it. Not that i agree with him.

A

Akhtar

Just pointing out his views and possible arguments for it. Not that i agree with him.

I only take issue with authoritarianism. There are Turkish cypriots that do want a unified Cyprus as well, over Erdoganism.

I think it's up to them to decide, we are a guarantor of them having a choice. While geopolitically Turkey imposing an annexation would benefit us, it's not 'right'. It's similar to the dismissal of the Iraqi Turkmen Front leader. I also think it's dumb Akinci is voicing a lot of concerns now he kept to himself during his presidency.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I only take issue with authoritarianism. There are Turkish cypriots that do want a unified Cyprus as well, over Erdoganism.

I think it's up to them to decide, we are a guarantor of them having a choice. While geopolitically Turkey imposing an annexation would benefit us, it's not 'right'. It's similar to the dismissal of the Iraqi Turkmen Front leader. I also think it's dumb Akinci is voicing a lot of concerns now he kept to himself during his presidency.

Because of Erdogan they want to break away unite with Greek cyprus. Seems like bs to me.

They just dont want admit they want break away from us but using Erdogan as a smokescreen.

Erdogan is not going to be ruling forever how retarded can they be when Turkish cypriots are better off as an independant country ruled by themselves or do they prefer being treated as second class citizens we all know the Greeks will treat them like that.

A

Akhtar

Because of Erdogan they want to break away unite with Greek cyprus. Seems like bs to me.

They just dont want admit they want break away from us but using Erdogan as a smokescreen.

Erdogan is not going to be ruling forever how retarded can they be when Turkish cypriots are better off as an independant country ruled by themselves or do they prefer being treated as second class citizens we all know the Greeks will treat them like that.

I don't think they are viable as an indepedent state, only if they are annexed or join a bizonal federation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,006
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think they are viable as an indepedent state, only if they are annexed or join a bizonal federation.

Turkish Cyprus should be annexed by Turkiye while Greece annexes Greek Cyprus.

Everybody wins.

Top Bottom