Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
as far as i see it, game over for Ukraina unless they got substantial support from the West which will not happen of course.
Us euros will just bark and bark and then put some worthless sanctions on people of no importance as Ukraine gets swallowed whole.

Masesebe

Reactions
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Us euros will just bark and bark and then put some worthless sanctions on people of no importance as Ukraine gets swallowed whole.
I hope that people will understand this , usa and russian is working on that , they want Ukraine to be destroyed , because they dont want ukraine to reach a point of developing military technology since they have a great base for that , they were always silent , but now when they saw turkey and ukraine getting together things start to escalate , why ?! , Its obvious , because if turkey and ukraine will work together on weapons it will be a rival power to the west and a greater challenger to the arms sale .
I know that i am not a leader in this game , but i think turkey should stand still with ukraine because if ukraine lose and get occupied by russia turkey will be next .
I dont know why people dont understand this , mainly turkish people , they always talk about why we are going to war abroad , we have a problem we dpnt learn from the history .
I hope that soon we will see results and the system of the world should get changed because it is the same system after ww2 .
Its time to change

T

Turko

With any new attemp of invasion RF will destroy its economy which Putin can't bare. Ukraine will be became independent and developed state as same as Poland achieved independence from Russia.russians know very well it. Just envying.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope that people will understand this , usa and russian is working on that , they want Ukraine to be destroyed , because they dont want ukraine to reach a point of developing military technology since they have a great base for that , they were always silent , but now when they saw turkey and ukraine getting together things start to escalate , why ?! , Its obvious , because if turkey and ukraine will work together on weapons it will be a rival power to the west and a greater challenger to the arms sale .
I know that i am not a leader in this game , but i think turkey should stand still with ukraine because if ukraine lose and get occupied by russia turkey will be next .
I dont know why people dont understand this , mainly turkish people , they always talk about why we are going to war abroad , we have a problem we dpnt learn from the history .
I hope that soon we will see results and the system of the world should get changed because it is the same system after ww2 .
Its time to change

If the Russians ever dare to make a move on Turkey they would have their country halved with the chinese taking over Siberia. They are looking for smaller and weaker countries which they can advance on and these are in eastern europe. Its one thing to make a move on these, another to attempt the same for Turkey.

T

Turko

Turkey must support Ukraine otherwise we have a problem. Where are those Bayraktars?
Currently there are 12 Bayraktars which wouldn't frighten Russians. Although Ukraine is to buy more 48 , drones couldnt change any situation against RF Army. Ukraine needs NATO's help.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Zelensky is coming to Turkey today for tourism, defence cooperation and free trade agreement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210409-151511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210409-151511_Chrome.jpg
    622.5 KB · Views: 50

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Currently there are 12 Bayraktars which wouldn't frighten Russians. Although Ukraine is to buy more 48 , drones couldnt change any situation against RF Army. Ukraine needs NATO's help.

But you folks are also not brightest with giving away ur strategic arms. Now look at urself and the position ur in.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What does those Donbass guys want? Total independence or a autonomy?

And why is Russia meddling in someone else's territory?

What if Ukraine supports Dagestan and Chechnya to break away from Russia?

T

Turko

But you folks are also not brightest with giving away ur strategic arms. Now look at urself and the position ur in.
Which strategic weapons do Ukraine have and whom Ukraine refuses sharing them?
By the way I'm citizen of Turkish Republic so i don't belong the folks.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Here my 5 cents.

When Putin invaded Georgia in August 2008, Crimea in February 2014, Donbass in August 2014, each time he used covert force concentration and surprise factor.

This time he deliberately shows his forces all over. So i think this time intention is to push US and Europe to negotiate with him, make some concessions.

T

Turko

What does those Donbass guys want? Total independence or a autonomy?

And why is Russia meddling in someone else's territory?

What if Ukraine supports Dagestan and Chechnya to break away from Russia?
They don't want anything they are executing Putin's order. As you can imagine, what would Putin desires? Just reigning USSRs heritage.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukraine has neither Nukes nor strategic bombers:DNukes were gifted to Russia and strategic bombers were destroyed long time ago.

And thats what I mean, they had these arms yet they gave them away or scrapped them, now look at the miserable position Ukraine finds itself in, would they be in this position if they didnt gave away these arms? Probably not.

T

Turko

And thats what I mean, they had these arms yet they gave them away or scrapped them, now look at the miserable position Ukraine finds itself in, would they be in this position if they didnt gave away these arms? Probably not.

We are speaking about a country which has been independent just for 30 years.
how could a country liberated from Russian imperialism immediately have created a national consciousness?

As i said before , Ukraine follows the path as same as Poland became independent and developed with the help of USA/ EU/NATO.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom