Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,247
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hm......
No offense, but while i do agree on your idea of being anti-russia, i do think that Turkey needs to be anti-West as well

We are repeating bullshit circles every now and then but let me again remind you of something....
-who is the greatest supporter and financer of the PKK
-which countries were the ones who rejected Turkey's motion when it went to protect itself and actually embargoed the TSK products
-which lovely alliance turned a blind eye when Turkey shot a Russia jet whixh illegally entered into Turkey's airspace which can be considered as NATO's airspace
-which country even refused to comment on the death of TSK soldiers in Syria until they were criticised and ended up releasing some sort of half assed response

So? Should we lick the Western butts again? Allow me to remind you that what happened with Ukraine rn is the same thing that happened with Turkey when it shot down the russian jet; the only thing that is different is that in Ukraine's case, the stakea are higher

I do hate Russian lovers here as well since they are legitimising an invasion into another country just because Putin's ass is itching from Zelenesky! I mean just because some1 said they wanna join NATO, you invade and kill all of its ppl? Fqing maniacs, who support russia, in this forum I swear

And yes, while I dont always agree with many like @Zafer I still believe that we shouldnt anger Russia too much.... Why should Turkey involve itself in such bullshit? Did any of the West aided Turkey when they were stopping Russia's expansionism in Libya, Syria, or Africa. Turkey should just benefit from both tbh

And what does that person in TR got to do with this bullshit? He supplied TB2s in Ukraine and provided EW warfare to ukraine and yet Ukraine at the current rate will still fall against Russia. By then, what do you think Russia will do against Turkey whom she knows aided Ukraine a lot? Will the EU support Turkey in either libya, or Syria, or Iraq? This is why that with all this support, Turkey still wanna keep Russia in its pocket in the worst case scenario

I just wanna say that turkey's relation with Russia is more of a Win-Win relation than a master and slave one like with other countries

And I also wanna point out that some govt which considers themselves Secular like in India actually abstained from voting against Russia which actually razed bloody countries from Syria to Libya to Ukraine

While I hate those who support Russia, I dont always refute their comments. If they have solid bases for their statements, then it is valid just like any other
Erdoğan put it very clearly right in the beginning; "We want to lose neither Russia nor Ukraine". So we hit a balance where the two can coexist peacefully.

If Russia invades Ukraine it will be under sanctions for many years. Russia will need to do business with Türkiye as their lifelines will have been cut for the most part. On the other hand we would rather have Russia out of Ukraine and Ukraine out of NATO and we have the power to do the NATO side and we have to show that we won't sit and watch when Russia has its way with nations who are partners with Türkiye. Are we afraid of Russia's military power? NO, Nukes will not work as there is no justification; conventional weapons will not be enough as they can not overpower Türkiye by a good factor. More so going forward as Türkiye is closing the technology gap.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom