Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
at some point unfortunately i wont be surprised if putin decides to use tactical nukes, humiliation after humiliation and I dont think he will settle for this.

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The remaining 2 Admiral Grigorovich active in the Black sea has the Shtil SAM system which is nowhere near the range of the S-300F aboard the Moskva. I expect an intensification of Ukraine air strike near Kherson anytime soon.
Why can't they use land based systems to provide air cover? Russia is just a few kilometers away from the city.

Blackbeardsgoldfish

Committed member
Germany Moderator
Reactions
1 458
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Austria

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

The Ukrainian chief strategist Arestovych said the same, this is grim reminder for the rest of the world to never put your country destiny to other. If the Russian ever use their own nuclear weapon against Ukraine, expect other countries would do the same someday in future. And myself would be the chief advocat for Indonesia to own nuclear tipped weaponry

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,635
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Why can't they use land based systems to provide air cover? Russia is just a few kilometers away from the city.
The Russian air cover will always be there, but the loss of Moskva will degrade the mass of air defense they deploy around. Russia just lost 4 batteries worth of S-300 launcher with the loss of Moskva.

This meant that Russian land based air defense will bear more of the air defense brunt.

Turan

Reactions
1 350
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
hello guys. İ want to ask you some question. Why so many Russia ass lickers in Turkiye? Because when i look at the Turkish (also Azerbaijani) comments in social medias there too many Putin and Russia supporters. Even though they support Russia, they still claim that Russia is very strong after all this. I was shocked and questioned myself "Why a Turk support Russian invasion in Ukraine?".

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,174
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We can take Istanbul, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, New York, Mars and Venus.

Because morale is high brothers.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not being sarcastic or anything, I am asking because I could not understand your wording. Are you suggesting Ukraine could somehow smuggle air defence assets through Russian defences in Mariupol and elsewhere?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom