Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
it used to be US drones alienating the public.🤷‍♂️

One Taliban slaps this citizen with his hands tied behind his head, and the other Taliban laugh very mockingly and say insulting words in Pashto. And then their commander issues a death sentence and they take him to the courtyard for execution. This video was taken in the north.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
it used to be US drones alienating the public.🤷‍♂️

One Taliban slaps this citizen with his hands tied behind his head, and the other Taliban laugh very mockingly and say insulting words in Pashto. And then their commander issues a death sentence and they take him to the courtyard for execution. This video was taken in the north.

"Taliban search house-to-house of government employee in northern Kabul" Sources tell Amaj News that the armed Taliban are searching for former government employees from house to house in northern Kabul.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
I've told them both in PDF (which resulted in a ban) and in here not so long time ago.

There's no good taliban and bad taliban, there's only the Taliban.

I would want to talk more about this but I'm currently weak and in the hospital.

Maybe once I recover I'll explain.

Lmao. You remind me about that one kid who doesn't know the sun has gone down and everyone has gone home and the playing ground is empty and stays playing hopelessly until 4am in the morning.

You need to cut your losses short here and see the music. This is the better outcome for your own health and well being otherwise your tears will just keep flowing here and turn into tears of blood unnecessarily. There will be no wavering here nor stopping in the advancement and prosperity of Afghanistan with it's rightful people.. As someone ones said this mountains will remain standing formidble and the rivers will keep flowing so will the people

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lmao. You remind me about that one kid who doesn't know the sun has gone down and everyone has gone home and the playing ground is empty and stays playing hopelessly until 4am in the morning.

You need to cut your losses short here and see the music. This is the better outcome for your own health and well being otherwise your tears will just keep flowing here and turn into tears of blood unnecessarily. There will be no wavering here nor stopping in the advancement and prosperity of Afghanistan with it's rightful people.. As someone ones said this mountains will remain standing formidble and the rivers will keep flowing so will the people
surprise you have no problem with other users also posting here within the same time frame.

as I've mentioned here before, the dust has not settled, the Afghan war will continue, just as the Afghan war continue when the Taliban handed over the keys of Kabul in 2001.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
IEA taliban Al-Mansour division at the Uzbek border control

FBkoCztWEAEz1g1

New patches of special forces have graduted in Parwan province today

FBlDN9TX0AAg-nW

FBlDOaaXEAIZ8Zy

Main while Badri 313 brigade was seen on the move today across Kabul

FBacvUdXIAERH7T

Other news.. Seems like the Taliban has ethbalished a huge network of special forces in every single province and district covering the whole country and all well equipped here is what the Nuristan Command division had to say about his own special forces in Nuristan

Victorious force brigade deployed in Panjshir photos
FBa2kCzXMA8giz3

FBa2f2qXEAYP-Vk

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
if only photoshoot translate anything to Taliban CT prowess.

just a reminder that since the last HKIA attack, there had been a total of 45 attacks across Afghanistan.

as I've mention before, CT will be a major headache for the Taliban.

If the Afghan govt didn't quite manage it with NATO support I doubt the Taliban can.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom