Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US has thousands of M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams sitting in storage in the Nevada desert. It is hilarious to me to see the US pressuring and blackmailing European countries to give over their precious inventory over to Ukraine to make them even more dependent on the US.

Poland received M1A1 tanks just weeks ago. So why is the US not able to hand them over to Ukraine? „Fixing them up takes time“ nice excuse my man.

Why can’t they do the same for Ukraine? Ukraine could have had hundreds of Abrams delivers by now being used in assaults.

another excuse I saw was how Abrams wasn’t designed for Eastern Europe?! My man those tanks were designed to be used in Europe against the Soviet Union what the hell are you on about.

They make sense for Poland but not for Ukraine? Sure, Jan.

why should countries give away their precious tanks when the country with thousands of tanks in storage can’t be bother to do the same.

The US is clearly using the situation to its own gains. At least as a benefit it helps Ukraine drive away russia from its land
I think, the US doesn't sending Tanks have the same reason why they don't send drones. Those drones and tanks will get destroyed here and there and that will hurt their image.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The US has thousands of M1A1 and M1A2 Abrams sitting in storage in the Nevada desert. It is hilarious to me to see the US pressuring and blackmailing European countries to give over their precious inventory over to Ukraine to make them even more dependent on the US.

Poland received M1A1 tanks just weeks ago. So why is the US not able to hand them over to Ukraine? „Fixing them up takes time“ nice excuse my man.

Why can’t they do the same for Ukraine? Ukraine could have had hundreds of Abrams delivers by now being used in assaults.

another excuse I saw was how Abrams wasn’t designed for Eastern Europe?! My man those tanks were designed to be used in Europe against the Soviet Union what the hell are you on about.

They make sense for Poland but not for Ukraine? Sure, Jan.

why should countries give away their precious tanks when the country with thousands of tanks in storage can’t be bother to do the same.

The US is clearly using the situation to its own gains. At least as a benefit it helps Ukraine drive away russia from its lands.

The longer it drags out the better it is for America. The greatest gift Russia ever gave America and her plaything NATO was invading Ukraine. That invasion forced many nations to look towards america, it destroyed the german/french dream of uniting with Russia and potentially pulling it even into the EU.

Meanwhile everyones old Russian shitty hardware gets sent to Ukraine to be used against Russia and its gets replaced by american hardware. This is just scratching the surface of the benefits to america. As far as the USA is concerned there is no rush to end this war, the longer it drags out the more Russia bleeds and the more America profits.

Had the americans and EU not been trying to bury Turkiye with their pkk/east med games Turkiye could have supported Ukraine a lot better. But because we got to worry about the USA and EU attacking we can't fully commit to helping Ukraine, even now everything we do is kept secret.

When Turkiye was selling Ukraine drones back in 2019 4 nations spoke out against it Russia, Germany/France and the USA. Russia for obvious reasons they didnt want their prey getting good weapons. The germans and french spoke out because its clear that backdoor agreements were made for Russia to annex Ukraine. The USA spoke out against it because they want Turkey to be isolated in this world while at the same time they wanted the war in Ukraine to really drag out, to be far more destructive because thats good for them.

The one who suffers in all of this is the Ukrainian people.

S

-Sinan-

I've long said that I think Turkey should send 100 upgraded M60A3 Pattons to Ukraine. Germany (financed through 3rd party countries that don't have tanks to send) should then backfill Turkey with 30-50 Leopard 2's (in a swap), as long as the Turks are willing to wait a year or so for them to be refurbished from German storage.

The M60A3 is obsolete compared to Russia's best and newest MBTs, but they're a sufficient counter for the T-62's that Russia is pulling out of storage to send to the front. Not every MBT sent needs to be top notch. 100 well kept, upgraded, M60A3s would still be formidable as a defensive unit in a key region, freeing up more modern assets to for offensive opportunities.

Just an idea.
I have seen lot's of posts here, saying Turkey should send this and that for Ukraine. Yet, nobody said "Why ?"

Personally, i support Ukraine, but i don't think as Turkey we should be a side in this conflict. It's not our fight and nobody ever helped in our fights, so we don't owe anyone, anything.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I have seen lot's of posts here, saying Turkey should send this and that for Ukraine. Yet, nobody said "Why ?"

Personally, i support Ukraine, but i don't think as Turkey we should be a side in this conflict. It's not our fight and nobody ever helped in our fights, so we don't owe anyone, anything.

the why is obvious and its been stated countless times by countless people.

Had Russia taken Ukraine like they had planned, the black sea would be dominated by Russia and the level of pressure russia would then exert over Turkey concerning the straights would be insane. Remember they desire istanbul the orthodox roman capital and access to the med sea unhindered. It will also give them a freehand to dominate the entire balkans.

A bigger more powerful russia would then feel more confident in opposing us in the caucases, in syria and north africa.

Even if the entire world sided with Russia in Ukraine, it would be still be critical for us to support Ukraine.

A big reason Turkiye today has more room to get proactive regionally today is because the soviet union is dead.

Dont forget that Turks were in Ukraine before the slavs or the nordic invaders, up until 200 years ago that land was a Turkic nation for over a thousand years. We got more history in Ukraine then we do Istanbul. That doesnt mean im saying its Turkic today or Turkish property, i'm simply saying that as Turks we ignore our collective history and it causes to operate counterproductively. We got 300 years filled with countless reasons as to why its in our interests to oppose the Russians.

And while the Russians cry like little babies about NATO incircling them, Russia was gradually working to encircle Turkey. Armenia, Ukraine, Crimea, Libya, step by step Russia was trying to encircle Turkiye and so many Turks could not see the direct enemy in front of them. If they could help it they would place a base in south cyprus and bulgaria too. While all of this was and has happened the russian enemy was threatening our brothers and sisters in central asia.

Wake up Turks, stop allowing these drunks to have it so easy. The common Turks mind has been numbed, Russia is the reason that Turkic power and history was ethnically clensed from Ukraine, we don't care anymore, just like we don't care when the chinese communists put our brothers and sisters in concentration camps. Tomorrow they will put us in concentration camps if we remain ignorant.

Now the beauty of the Ukrainian situation is that its entirely the right thing to do in supporting them, morally it cannot be questioned to any degree of reason.

Last edited:
S

-Sinan-

the why is obvious and its been stated countless times by countless people.

Had Russia taken Ukraine like they had planned, the black sea would be dominated by Russia and the level of pressure russia would then exert over Turkey concerning the straights would be insane. Remember they desire istanbul the orthodox roman capital and access to the med sea unhindered. It will also give them a freehand to dominate the entire balkans.

A bigger more powerful russia would then feel more confident in opposing us in the caucases, in syria and north africa.

Even if the entire world sided with Russia in Ukraine, it would be still be critical for us to support Ukraine.

A big reason Turkiye today has more room to get proactive regionally today is because the soviet union is dead.

Dont forget that Turks were in Ukraine before the slavs or the nordic invaders, up until 200 years ago that land was a Turkic nation for over a thousand years. We got more history in Ukraine then we do Istanbul. That doesnt mean im saying its Turkic today or Turkish property, i'm simply saying that as Turks we ignore our collective history and it causes to operate counterproductively. We got 300 years filled with countless reasons as to why its in our interests to oppose the Russians.
I don't think Russia is on a position to exert anything on us, not even threaten slightly. We all saw their pity state of their armed forces, Russian will of fight (non-existent), industrial capacity of Russia. I honestly believe, 1 on 1 ,casting Nukes aside, we would mop the floor with Russia.

And no need to go back in the history, world is not functioning like that anymore.

We are buying more than half of our Natural Gas from Russia, %40 of our electric production needs Natural Gas, We have millions of Russian tourists each year and they are building our first Nuclear Power plant.

And we should all throw them into garbage because 70 years ago a senile old fool named Stalin, tried to discuss Montro ?

I don't see the benefit.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I don't think Russia is on a position to exert anything on us, not even threaten slightly. We all saw their pity state of their armed forces, Russian will of fight (non-existent), industrial capacity of Russia. I honestly believe, 1 on 1 ,casting Nukes aside, we would mop the floor with Russia.

And no need to go back in the history, world is not functioning like that anymore.

We are buying more than half of our Natural Gas from Russia, %40 of our electric production needs Natural Gas, We have millions of Russian tourists each year and they are building our first Nuclear Power plant.

And we should all throw them into garbage because 70 years ago a senile old fool named Stalin, tried to discuss Montro ?

I don't see the benefit.

I said had they taken Ukraine, a big reason they didnt take Ukraine is because we supplied them TB2's.

As for threaten or intimidate us, they are still able to stop erdogans "we can suddenly one night in syria". Until the day Russia cannot oppose us, we must work against them. Just the other day news came out that Haftars forces were being trained in Syria by Russians.

Yes this relationship is going to be do business where it makes sense and fight where it doesn't. As witnessed by our business ties but at the same time we fight them in multiple theatres, not in one conflict are we on the same side.

And learn Turkish/Russian history specifically the last 250 years.

If you only understand this world by what you watch on youtube and television you will not understand anything with any real clarity.

When we look at back it makes perfect sense why the EU threatened us not to stop Russias assualt on idlib, Germany, France and Russia all have a long term strategy concerning Turkiye. They had hoped that one day in the future that all 3 collectively would encroach on Turkiye. It also explains why they are all so excited to help and support the PKK. It makes perfect sense why europe screamed "kick Turkey out of NATO" when we downed a Russian jet back in 2015. They have a long term imperial agenda against Turkiye.

S

-Sinan-

I said had they taken Ukraine, a big reason they didnt take Ukraine is because we supplied them TB2's.

As for threaten or intimidate us, they are still able to stop erdogans "we can suddenly one night in syria". Until the day Russia cannot oppose us, we must work against them. Just the other day news came out that Haftars forces were being trained in Syria by Russians.

Yes this relationship is going to be do business where it makes sense and fight where it doesn't. As witnessed by our business ties but at the same time we fight them in multiple theatres, not in one conflict are we on the same side.

And learn Turkish/Russian history specifically the last 250 years.
Let's not repeat what we have said before and agree to disagree.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,570
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Of course that if it can Turkey must help Ukraine... Such a chance to fuck Russia up for good comes once in a few centuries. If Turks can do it while taking their dollars and buying their energy resources on the cheap- even better.

A weak and destroyed Russia opens Turkey's road towards the Balkans and Central Asia so I don't see why Turkey shouldn't help. Of course everything must happen silently and while we deny everything.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,312
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@-Sinan- is not an Erdoganist as some call them. Far from it.
Just because some have a different mindset than some doesn't give anyone the right to label them unjustly.

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,052
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Of course that if it can Turkey must help Ukraine... Such a chance to fuck Russia up for good comes once in a few centuries. If Turks can do it while taking their dollars and buying their energy resources on the cheap- even better.

A weak and destroyed Russia opens Turkey's road towards the Balkans and Central Asia so I don't see why Turkey shouldn't help. Of course everything must happen silently and while we deny everything.
A weak and destroyed russia opens many possibilities for every russian neighbour both in Europe and in Asia.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Stopped reading after calling me ignorant and putting you to ignore list, i hope you learn to behave as a human being and be respectful to other members.
He gave you like 6 reasons why we shouldn't entertain Russia that's all happened in the last 10 years and you ignored it all, instead citing stalin and that dumb nuclear plant that looked like a bad deal day 1, and getting worse.

S

-Sinan-

I'm not against that. Turkey should act for it's interests. We shouldn't care for Ukraine being invaded, Europe's secuirty being threatened, etc.... We should only care for the interests of Turkey. That's all i'm saying.

S

-Sinan-

He gave you like 6 reasons why we shouldn't entertain Russia that's all happened in the last 10 years and you ignored it all, instead citing stalin and that dumb nuclear plant that looked like a bad deal day 1, and getting worse.
Talking about Russo, Turco wars which happened 300 to 100 years ago. That's not a real argument. He is just trying to justify his views by using unrelated analogy. Then i said, let's agree to disagree and close the discussion then he began being rude. Why should i continue to discuss with him?

Boykaz

Reactions
1 127
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What do you plan to do if World War III breaks out this summer?

I think everyone should write their ideas that will work here :D

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm not sure who this guy is or what his record of accuracy is but I am curious if others have any thoughts on the argument made in this interview:

Famous French Historian: “This War is About Germany”

Historian Emmanuel Todd is one of France’s leading public intellectuals. At the age of just 25, he predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union in his book The Final Fall: An Essay on the Decomposition of the Soviet Sphere. Later in his career, he carried out pioneering work on family structure and how it impacts societal development.
Now at the age of 71, Todd doesn’t seem to mind ruffling feathers – as his remarks in a recent interview with Swiss magazine Weltwoche make clear. “I’ll give you the first interview because you write in German,” he begins by saying. “This war is about Germany.”
About Germany? What does he mean? Todd explains:

Asked who sabotaged the Nord Stream pipelines, Todd replies, “Of course the Americans. But that is completely unimportant. It is normal.” The important question is, “How can a society believe that it could have been the Russians?”

“We are dealing here with an inversion of possible reality,” says Todd. “The newspapers tell us how the Russians are shooting at prisons they have occupied. That they shoot at nuclear power plants that they control locally. That they blow up pipelines that they built themselves.”
It’s clear, then, that Todd subscribes to the theory I first discussed back in August: that the U.S. deliberately provoked conflict between Russia and Ukraine to sabotage the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, thereby ending (or at least severely curtailing) Russo-European interdependence.

Unfortunately, Todd doesn’t provide any specific evidence to back up his provocative claims. So the theory remains speculative. Of course, this doesn’t mean we should accept the conventional narrative that America just really cares about democracy.

So what, in Todd’s view, should be done? “I wish the Germans would understand: The side of the good they want to be on this time is not that of the United States,” he says. “The good means: end this war.”
While Todd certainly represents a minority viewpoint among Western intellectuals, as he himself acknowledges, it’s still worth considering.
Well,he is right.
We discussed this with some Think Tanks,this war is about Germany.
The US wants the Germans to get in line.
There is even talk of the Russians being in on it,which means that the US and Russia planned this together.
If you look at the signs its obvious.
Why didnt Russia karpet bomb Ukrainian cities at the beginning of the war?
Take a look at Syria or Grozny.
Why bombing cities now?
Look at what the US is sending and what it wants European countries to send to Ukraine.
Why not send 100 Abram tanks,F-16s,Patriots at the start of the war if the US cares so much?
Why no oligarch ever fought for his possessions taken by the ''West''?
Why can China buy oil and gas from Russia without consequences(sanction Chinese business)?
The US already lost the ME,it doesnt want to lose Europe.
Why Poland is being weaponized to the teeth?
Poland is the nr 1 ally of the US in Europe now,why do you think?
Many many more questions.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
You're the only person spamming a dozen tweets in a row from the same account. Nobody is trying to censor you here, frankly many people would appreciate a Russian perspective if it's good quality content, but your goal seems to be just to spam as much content as possible in a day.
so your telling me that ecderha and ukroturk were not doing the same thing?

Turkey claims to have discovered more gas in their country, but I am still hearing news about the Russian Turkey gas hub project. Hearing the Russians were buying MMICs from Turkey, Turkey still cooperates more between ukraine and Russia than any other country in the conflict and had have their military leaders cooperate with Russian military leaders and destroying US oil fields in Syria and we got a pissed off Bolton who says he wants to run for President but does not seem to like Erdogan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom