Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
The only thing that bothers me 100% is - that due to the politics of the West and Russia, simply all people in Europe and nearby suffer from it in one way or another...
commodity prices; whether food or fuel...

I mean - it is planned and wanted that there is no rearrangement, in order to keep the war mood and sympathy high...

But why for example rapeseed oil from Germany is becoming more expensive because allegedly there is no wheat from Ukraine?? LMFAO.. that really makes you wonder...

these geostrategic games are really getting on my nerves.. ever since I can remember... whether the gulf wars, Yugoslavia, etc.. just annoying... it's getting on my nerves... I mean even PayPal is pressuring me to donate...

Boy if I want to donate, then to people who have neither water nor bread, not for any weapons, to any people who have massacred Turks in the same way in history... so I dunno... I'll unfollow this thread
Cooking oils can be used interchangeably for some dishes. Ukraine is the world's largest producer of sunflower oil, meaning that if supply of sunflower oil is limited prices of other oils will rise. Additionally in modern economics prices of goods are correlated to energy prices. If the price of crude oil goes up significantly, you can expect a rise in prices of other goods because energy is required for the production and transportation of everything.

Your claim that Europeans are "suffering" and that this is the only thing that 100% bothers you is repulsive, tone-deaf, and speaks of your impartiality and morals. You've been posting your bile here, calling Ukraine "AIDS" and "a shithole country for sex tourism", while protecting yourself with declarations of caring for the interests of Turks. You spout Russian propaganda verbatim, constantly resort to whataboutism, yet somehow claim that you're "sorry for the Ukrainian regular population who became nothing more than a geostrategic toy" despite earlier statements to the contrary.

The members and administration here are tolerant and believe in your freedom of speech. I do too. However, that doesn't mean you don't need to be called out on your bullshit.

Last edited:

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 558
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Judging by your statements, "things can be rearranged," state should subsidize - you don't understand elementary economics. This isn't the Soviet Union where things are arranged, subsidies are not optimal or desirable in such a basic case, and grapeseed oil being produced 10km from where you are will still result in it being sold at higher prices if the price of other cooking oils and energy rises.

I apologize to members reading this for the off-topic, but let's settle this. Since you're accusing me of being an "uneducated peasant" from a "shithole country" let's do a challenge, I post my education and you post yours. Whoever's education is worse agrees to get banned from the forum.

Last edited:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
The explosion looks to big for TB2,thats why i asked.
Maybe it 's not a tank , but an infantry fighting vehicle .If you look closely from the first seconds, you can see that there was smoke before the explosion, perhaps it was a detonation

Top Bottom