Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
actually if you follow my predictions earlier, most of it turned out to be true.

I had an altercation with Dalit, basically denying him his wet dreams of a "regional player" teaming up to build Afghanistan.
you could check it here, this is back in July [source] [source]

turns out it's becoming reality, with Iran busy bashing Pakistan for the defeat of the Northern alliance

I told earlier with @Jackdaws that the "regional actors" would continue to fund the Taliban on "humanitarian grounds", which is actually only enough to prevent Taliban to carry out/facilitate attacks in their country. Now it appears that China is doing just that.

when I told people here that factions WILL compete for power, the Taliban wasted no time to prove just that.

Actually no, the next phase of war had just begun. You should read the latest news regarding the Taliban. as I correctly predicted it's between Taliban and ISKP

that's 43 years of non stop war and counting for you.

do you know that the collapsed Afghan govt used to be the insurgents fighting a winning battle against the central (communists) govt??

in fact the latest Taliban move could very well be the source of regret, the same way the US regret why they don't finish T'ban in the earlier days of war.

No visibel conflicts =/= the end of the war, during the NATO occupation, life actually goes on as usual, people goes to school, work etc.

Basically the Taliban now are NATO while ISIS is now playing the Taliban.

So yeah that's life conflicts for you.

YOU Tonil, are in no position to tell me that.

I express opinion with citations, why don't you tell your spammer here to stop promoting sales of caligraphy.

This post sounds like something a low-budget Indian newspaper would write but hey I guess some gotta dream here and there.

The dust has settled from all political angles. 1) Iran is weak and doesn't want hot border or hostile Pakistan which could create issues inside her own border directly. This one is off-limits.

The factions part is taken out of disney fairytale and Taliban has denied that again and again basically spread by Indian tabloids you know credibility and them don't go hand in hand. They were even writing tonight that Mullah Baradar has been killed:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As for the ISKP. They will remain active but not as you envision them and not less active than they are in Indonesia the once in awhile pop up from months to months or years to years will occur once in a while but they will not just all of sudden emerge from the death and become a militant group they are very unpopular amongst the tribes and have no local support you can't just magically create supporters and tribal alliance out of thin. Hard sell for ISKP because people have already Shariah how do you make promotions for new fighters and motivation is very difficult for them and recruiting will hit a wall.

As for regional powers helping to build Afghanistan this will definitely happen and right now they are competing for the rights to extract the goods from the ground..

Last edited:

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Af-Pak flag converged together they are world power
taliban-pakistan-cover.jpg

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
actually if you follow my predictions earlier, most of it turned out to be true.

I had an altercation with Dalit, basically denying him his wet dreams of a "regional player" teaming up to build Afghanistan.
you could check it here, this is back in July [source] [source]

turns out it's becoming reality, with Iran busy bashing Pakistan for the defeat of the Northern alliance

I told earlier with @Jackdaws that the "regional actors" would continue to fund the Taliban on "humanitarian grounds", which is actually only enough to prevent Taliban to carry out/facilitate attacks in their country. Now it appears that China is doing just that.

when I told people here that factions WILL compete for power, the Taliban wasted no time to prove just that.

Actually no, the next phase of war had just begun. You should read the latest news regarding the Taliban. as I correctly predicted it's between Taliban and ISKP

that's 43 years of non stop war and counting for you.

do you know that the collapsed Afghan govt used to be the insurgents fighting a winning battle against the central (communists) govt??

in fact the latest Taliban move could very well be the source of regret, the same way the US regret why they don't finish T'ban in the earlier days of war.

No visibel conflicts =/= the end of the war, during the NATO occupation, life actually goes on as usual, people goes to school, work etc.

Basically the Taliban now are NATO while ISIS is now playing the Taliban.

So yeah that's live conflicts for you.

YOU Tonil, are in no position to tell me that.

I express opinion with citations, why don't you tell your spammer here to stop promoting sales of caligraphy.

😄 There is a different mentality between us.

I love a peaceful Afghanistan.

Whereas you love a chaos Afghanistan.
Any chaos element in Afghanistan
will give you a feeling of pleasure, right?

Last edited:

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
😄 There is a different mentality between us.

I love a peaceful Afghanistan.

Whereas you love a chaos Afghanistan.
Any chaos element in Afghanistan
will give a feeling of pleasure, right?

Indian level of media articles which is basically gather all the wishful stuff and write down to see what sticks. I have read crazy amount of propaganda coming from India.. I have seen an anchor going nuts on TV like literally crazy. Some even cried on TV talk shows due to IEA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: including General Bakshi cried on National Tv due to IEA

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,096
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This post sounds like something a low-budget Indian newspaper would write but hey I guess some gotta dream here and there.

how about news straight from Tehran times??

or this

Iranian newspaper: Activating the "Shiite Mobilization" in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban.​

The dust has settled from all political angles.
the dust is settled the way the dust is settled in 2001, remember the Taliban only strike back in 2004, after 3 years of dormancy.

So yeah dust settled indeed.
The factions part is taken out of disney fairytale
yeah sure they do 😁(y)

nothing to see here.
As for the ISKP. They will remain active but not as you envision them and not less active than they are in Indonesia the once in awhile pop up from months to months or years to years will occur once in a while but they will not just all of sudden emerge from the death and become a militant group they are very unpopular amongst the tribes and have no local support you can't just magically create supporters and tribal alliance out of thin.

actually the recent Taliban move to kill salafists and close their seminary could be the catalyst by ISIS to reinforce it's ranks, remember ISIS draws its member directly from the Taliban, Haqqani networks and TTP.

as I said before here and here , the Taliban is walking on a tight rope, alienate the salafists and hardliners to gather support and they lose fighters from its ranks, keeping the salafists and hardliner jihadists and your international donor stops.

which way to go ??

Hard sell for ISKP because people have already Shariah how do you make promotions for new fighters and motivation is very difficult for them and recruiting will hit a wall.

indeed for many from among it's ranks the promise of shariah is the core motivation.

But what would they do if the Taliban didn't apply the shariah instead because of int'l pressure ???:oops:

from the look of it, the Taliban had expressed it's willingness not to apply the shariah...you could only lie for so long, both to the int'l community and your own fighters

11.PNG

12.PNG

13.PNG

14.PNG

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,096
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
As for regional powers helping to build Afghanistan this will definitely happen and right now they are competing for the rights to extract the goods from the ground..
this is exactly what Dalit said back then, he specifically mentioned

1.Pakistan
2.China
3.Iran
4.Russia.

He must be upset with Iran rn :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
indeed from the largest contributor of suicide bombings and IED in Afghanistan from the last 20 years.😇

Purposely against civilian or invader?

Even, the invaders kill more civilian.
& you are not even once condemn them.

Do you know what in Al-Qur'an or Hadith mentioned the type of people
that always talking bad about other Muslim? 🙂

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,096
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Purposely against civilian or invader?

Even, the invaders kill more civilian.
& you are not even once condemn them.

Do you know what in Al-Qur'an or Hadith mentioned the type of people that always talking bad about other Muslim? 🙂
uhh ohh when Taliban blown up car bombs in the middle of a market, am sure they know that there's women, kids walking around .

it's funny sometime how people could be pro Taliban while hating ISIS at the same time, both are basically the same.

in fact that's the funny thing about this phase of the war. Basically Taliban supporters will condemn future ISIS IED attacks against the Taliban while the Taliban has been doing it all the time for 20 years.

it's ridiculous.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
how about news straight from Tehran times??

or this

Iranian newspaper: Activating the "Shiite Mobilization" in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban.​

the dust is settled the way the dust is settled in 2001, remember the Taliban only strike back in 2004, after 3 years of dormancy.

So yeah dust settled indeed.

yeah sure they do 😁(y)

nothing to see here.

actually the recent Taliban move to kill salafists and close their seminary could be the catalyst by ISIS to reinforce it's ranks, remember ISIS draws its member directly from the Taliban, Haqqani networks and TTP.

as I said before here and here , the Taliban is walking on a tight rope, alienate the salafists and hardliners to gather support and they lose fighters from its ranks, keeping the salafists and hardliner jihadists and your international donor stops.

which way to go??

indeed for many from among it's ranks the promise of shariah is the core motivation.

But what would they do if the Taliban didn't apply the shariah instead because of int'l pressure ???:oops:

from the look of it, the Taliban had expressed it's willingness not to apply the shariah...you could only lie for so long, both to the int'l community and your own fighters

View attachment 31646
View attachment 31647
View attachment 31648
View attachment 31649

Your posting pattern sounds like an obvious Indian troll elements. First you qouted a 2 months old article to prove a point which is not entirely true. Iran has told Alipour the Hazara in Afghanistan to stand down to basically avoid genocide against his people hence you will never see such occurance after what happened in the 90s and panjshir recently nobody is that suicidal. The next qoute is from Tehran times quoting Indian times article?

Quoting entirely fiction Taliban stories such as Kunar's Turabi's links or what not. This is waste of time my mann as I said previously.

You are qouting doubious fabcriation from Indian tabloids and a country that is going thru fake news crisis to the point where people are dying daily due to fake news.

As for the Salafists part that is entirely not true there are many salafists in the Taliban ranks. You are wrong there once again..

The pictures you are responding with you are reaching for straws here

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,580
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
indeed from the largest contributor of suicide bombings and IED in Afghanistan from the last 20 years.😇
Oh but it's all "India this, India that". You would think that it was not the USA and NATO forces using Pakistani bases which overthrew the Taliban but it was India which did.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Oh but it's all "India this, India that". You would think that it was not the USA and NATO forces using Pakistani bases which overthrew the Taliban but it was India which did.

Not when the Indians are the ones crying despite not being on the ground themselves. They are the ones literally doing the crying on talkshow and also crying here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As if they were hired to do the crying part solely

Last edited:

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
uhh ohh when Taliban blown up car bombs in the middle of a market, am sure they know that there's women, kids walking around .

it's funny sometime how people could be pro Taliban while hating ISIS at the same time, both are basically the same.

in fact that's the funny thing about this phase of the war. Basically Taliban supporters will condemn future ISIS IED attacks against the Taliban while the Taliban has been doing it all the time for 20 years.

it's ridiculous.

"...
The interior ministry has blamed “the Taliban and terrorists”,
without giving further details,

while the Taliban strongly condemned the bombings."

Oh yeah....
IEA confirmed to be the perpetrator. 😄

In Al-Qur'an & Hadith,
Munafiq love to talk bad on other Muslim.
But sided with their Kafir counterpart.

Wallahu a'lam.

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,580
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Not when the Indians are the ones crying despite not being on the ground themselves. They are the ones literally doing the crying on talkshow and also crying here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As if the Americans hired them to do the crying part solely
Lol. Can't help it if you watch Indian talkshows which only exist to troll for TRPs. No one sane in India takes them seriously. Now if some foreign viewers only sit and watch Fox News and News Max they will obviously have a very skewed view of American news.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,096
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Your posting pattern sounds like an obvious Indian troll elements.
i expect this already.

First you qouted a 2 months old article to prove a point which is not entirely true. Iran has told Alipour the Hazara in Afghanistan to stand down to basically avoid genocide against his people hence you will never see such occurance after what happened in the 90s and panjshir recently nobody is that suicidal. The next qoute is from Tehran times quoting Indian times article?
how about from this person of interests

“The news coming out of Panjshir is concerning. Last night’s attacks [on Panjshir] are condemned in the strongest terms. Martyrdom of Afghan leaders is deeply regrettable,” said Khatibzadeh, referring to Afghan casualties including Fahim Dashty, the spokesman of Massoud’s forces, who was also a respected Afghan journalist, and some senior commanders.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/a...re-iran-taliban-relations-deteriorating-49838

or this one

anyway nice choice of word here

Quoting entirely fiction Taliban stories such as Kunar's Turabi's links or what not. This is waste of time my mann as I said previously.

oh yes, this is from the favorite twitter page of our fellow @guest_07

As for the Salafists part that is entirely not true there are many salafists in the Taliban ranks. You are wrong there once again..

true, and now they're getting clamped down by the Taliban, guess which way they'll go?? Create a Salafi Taliban against Hanafists Taliban ??? who knows

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,096
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
"...
The interior ministry has blamed “the Taliban and terrorists”,
without giving further details,

Oh yeah....
IEA confirmed to be the perpetrator. 😄
correct, nice you pointed it out...

off course, they'll deny it, no need to remind people how inclusive the Taliban is, and how women are free under the Taliban

In Al-Qur'an & Hadith,
Munafiq love to talk bad on other Muslim.
But sided with their Kafir counterpart.
This is a military forum, not a religious one.

I express my opinion here from a defense perspective.

you shouldn't get personal here

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia

off course, they'll deny it, no need to remind people how inclusive the Taliban is, and how women are free under the Taliban

This is the "way"
to prove someone
or an organization guilty. 😄

Carry on with whatever "crusade"
you want to fight.

Honestly, I hate debate.
Bye2 🙂

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,580
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

This is a military forum, not a religious one.

I express my opinion here from a defense perspective.

you shouldn't get personal here
Wouldn't the Taliban itself be un-Islamic considering they kill little kids? So how could their supporters be true Muslims?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom